Foreskin Regeneration Petition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Foreskin Regeneration Petition

I started a petition for foreskin regeneration. I think this is a great idea. I got a couple signatures so far. Pretty much most people on the Foreskin-restoration.net forum signed so I'm trying to branch out and get as many people as possible.

In case yall don't know, there is technology called foreskin regeneration which can fully regenerate an original functioning foreskin. Foreskin regeneration completely undos circumcision. However, the medical community refuses to recognize the importance and demand of foreskin regeneration. Therefore, they don't want to do research. My petition's aim is to show that there is a demand for foreskin regeneration and that men are willing to pay for it. I will send this petition to congress, regenerative medicine and other organizations. We can show them that we want our foreskins badly and we will get them at all costs. If you support foreskin regeneration be sure to sign. Please do not forge signatures. They will be checked and removed. Let me know if you sign the petition. Thank you. Link to petition is below:

http://www.petitionbuzz.com/petitions/foreskin
    Yes
    60.00%
    No
    0%
    Maybe
    20.00%
    Dude go sign it yourself man
    0%
    What petition?
    20.00%

The poll is expired.

Foreskin restoration can fully restore your foreskin and ALL of the missing nerves. Sadly, the medical community refuses to recognize that there is a demand for this procedure. Sign the petition below and prove them wrong.

Hells, bells. I restored my foreskin just by practicing normal p.e.

Comment

I do penis enlargement exercises and they aint work for me. Foreskin restoration is the way to go Recently grew another mm of skin in a couple weeks but it's taking damn long. Still though, any results are good.
      Foreskin restoration can fully restore your foreskin and ALL of the missing nerves. Sadly, the medical community refuses to recognize that there is a demand for this procedure. Sign the petition below and prove them wrong.

Comment

Working...
      X