Foreskin retraction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Foreskin retraction

I have an issue with my foreskin that I would like to get some insight on.

I am able to fully retract my skin both when my penis is flaccid and hard. I can masturbate and have sex (with a condom) with out a problem. When I have sex and use a condom I retract my foreskin and then put on the condom and have sex without any issues. However when I have sex without a condom I have some discomfort with the initial penetration. I have pain and it feels as if my there is a pull on my foreskin but I am not sure of he exact location. I suspect that the pain is because the frenulum is stretching too much. I have pain if I first retract the skin or even if I leave the skin unretracted. When I use a lube I do no have the pain but it doesn't feel the same, too slippery.

What can I do to stop this pain? How and what stretching exercises should I be doing?
    Any advice is appreciated.

I've been doing more research and I see that one option is frenuloplasty.
    Has anyone had a frenuloplasty? If so can you share your experience? Was it painful, did you have to take time off from work? how long were you out of action? what was the cost?

Does anyone know of any other options?

Comment

anyone?

Did I post this in the wrong section?

Comment

You have asked some pretty detailed questions and asked those who have experienced it to comment. I am cut and never had the issue so I can't answer. I would bet that most people that read this thread don't comment because you asked for advice from those who have experienced this problem. Well the thread is in a foreskin restoration forum. That means we are all cut. We don't have the skin you do or we just arrived there after years of working on it.

I would imagine after surgery you would need a couple days off of work. I had a vasectomy 16 years ago and needed a week off. As far a sex went. Two weeks off. However that way my balls. Your talking your dick so I would say your probably going to be sexless for at least 6 weeks. Again I have no experience with this just using my life comparisons and taking an educated guess.

Good luck to you.
        4/13/11 NBPEL 5.125" FL 4.5"
        10/7/11 NBPEL 6.81" FL 5.5" BPEL 7.13" BPFSL 7.88"
        Goal NBPEL 7",Girth 5.5"
        It's coming along just nicely. Thank you PEGym.com

View progress at https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...y-journey.html

Comment

In short, you need to see a urologist or plastic surgeon and get a professional opinion. If a plastic surgeon as for a free consultation.

Comment

Working...
          X