Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Growing Shaft Skin

Hello,

has anybody actually grown more shaft skin, to get rid of the scrotal skin that rides up the shaft that you often get from PE?

If so what are the best methods to achieve this?

Do you recommend specific creams?
    Are there any devices?

Appreciate your help!

Originally posted by mza View Post
    anybody actually grown more shaft skin, to get rid of the scrotal skin that rides up
    No creams or other topical applications will solve lack of slack skin.

Non-surgical foreskin restoration is the set of methods that let you expand your skin. Any shaft skin you can expand will only decrease the amount of non-shaft skin dragged up onto the shaft upon erection.

To make appreciable progress I think you need to wear gentle tension many hours per day. If you choose to wear a device, there are some tricks you can employ to make sure the loose skin of the scrotum doesn't sabotage your effort to get effective tension in the ventral skin.

To restrain the underside (ventral) skin when you tug (assuming you can affix a taped or tapeless device), you could:
    - Use around-the-waist strapping. The other end of the strap clips to a bandanna looped over the base of the penis. The bandanna limits skin displacement somewhat.
    - Use a traction rig / extender as your source of tension. The rig encircles the base and limits scrotal and pubic skin mobility.
    - Tug UPWARD over the shoulder when you get the chance. Many guys exploit their sleep hours. I use a spare pillow under my knees to help me avoid flopping around so I can stay flat on my back for consistent tension.
    - Tug downward toward the knee during the day, routing the shaft OVER the waistband of your underwear to let the waistband limit ventral skin mobility. Some trial and error will help you find the right fit and style of garment to use for optimal comfort, and it may be a larger nominal size than you're used to.
    Foreskin Restoration, PE, Peyronies, and Phimosis solutions are my life's work.

Comment

Originally posted by TLCTugger View Post
      No creams or other topical applications will solve lack of slack skin.

Non-surgical foreskin restoration is the set of methods that let you expand your skin. Any shaft skin you can expand will only decrease the amount of non-shaft skin dragged up onto the shaft upon erection.

To make appreciable progress I think you need to wear gentle tension many hours per day. If you choose to wear a device, there are some tricks you can employ to make sure the loose skin of the scrotum doesn't sabotage your effort to get effective tension in the ventral skin.

To restrain the underside (ventral) skin when you tug (assuming you can affix a taped or tapeless device), you could:
      - Use around-the-waist strapping. The other end of the strap clips to a bandanna looped over the base of the penis. The bandanna limits skin displacement somewhat.
      - Use a traction rig / extender as your source of tension. The rig encircles the base and limits scrotal and pubic skin mobility.
      - Tug UPWARD over the shoulder when you get the chance. Many guys exploit their sleep hours. I use a spare pillow under my knees to help me avoid flopping around so I can stay flat on my back for consistent tension.
      - Tug downward toward the knee during the day, routing the shaft OVER the waistband of your underwear to let the waistband limit ventral skin mobility. Some trial and error will help you find the right fit and style of garment to use for optimal comfort, and it may be a larger nominal size than you're used to.
      Thanks,

which traction extender has a rig that encircles the base?

For the cream, i meant if there is a cream that will promote skin elasticity to use in conjunction with the methods.

Comment

which traction extender has a rig that encircles the base?
        I was referring to units like the Sizegenetics penis extender. They have base plate that surrounds the base of the penis and presses against the pubic mound. They can be used as the source of tension for a skin-tensioner like the TLC Tugger.

if there is a cream that will promote skin elasticity to use in conjunction with the methods.
        Since it will interfere with the gripping of the tension system, I hope it's not needed. The nutrients that the skin cells need to divide arrive via the bloodstream, not topically.
        Foreskin Restoration, PE, Peyronies, and Phimosis solutions are my life's work.

Comment

Working...
        X