Simultaneous foreskin restoration, PE and Ball Stretch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Simultaneous foreskin restoration, PE and Ball Stretch

Hey guys - I just wanted to let you know about the set-up I have going on.

I'm doing restoration with a DTR, but I wanted to do PE and ball stretching at the same time. So, I've been doing JP's advanced beginner routine in the morning, showering, then applying the DTR. I also have a leather ball stretcher with a d-ring on it. I attach one end of a standard elastic suspender to the D ring, and the other end looped around my office chair (I work from home.) When that pull gets to be too much, I hook the suspender to the end of the DTR, and get a gentle tug on that instead.

It may sound a little nuts, but it's not an intense pull, and the elastic allows me to ease off on the intensity any time. I'm sure I'm not the only guy on here who wants more of everything, lol.

Have fun guys!
    START: May 10 2012
    BPEL: 6.5in
    EG: 5 1/8in

July 10 2012
    BPEL: 7 1/8in
    EG: 5 3/8

GOAL: 7.5 x 6in by May 2013!

ULTIMATE GOAL: Rock hard 8.5 x 6in forever:)

no thanx lol ill just stick to the basic/advanced manual excesizes hahahah! those things ur doing will make me nervous lulzs
    JoJoPOTATOES

Comment

After reading more of the warnings about injuries, I've stopped with the gentle tugging for now, until after I finish my introductory 3 months. I'm still doing the ball stretching though - it's a lot of fun and it doesn't seem like it will be dangerous to continue with the PE at the same time.
      START: May 10 2012
      BPEL: 6.5in
      EG: 5 1/8in

July 10 2012
      BPEL: 7 1/8in
      EG: 5 3/8

GOAL: 7.5 x 6in by May 2013!

ULTIMATE GOAL: Rock hard 8.5 x 6in forever:)

Comment

Working...
      X