Beginning Restoration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beginning Restoration

I've decided to begin restoring my foreskin. I've always wondered what it would be like to have a foreskin and honestly, I never even seen an intact penis until last year (21 at that time). It wasn't exactly the most amazing example of an uncut peen and wasn't in any way inspiring, but that's beside the point. When I was younger, I just thought uncut ones were strange and fictional like unicorns, but as I got older and seen pics around online, I started wishing I had been left intact more and more. Played around with foreskin restoration when I was in my late teens and used it briefly just to loosen up the tight circumcision that I used to have (success).

But now, years after my initial use of stretching to fix a problem, I've decided I want to take it further and restore completely. I'm more interested in how I think it would look on me than in the sensitivity increases. In fact the sensitivity increases scare me a little. I've always had really good sexual endurance, been known for it actually. I'm just worried that restoration is going to destroy that endurance lol. But either way, I'm proceeding. On top of exercises in order to increase size a little, at least flaccid hang.

So here goes nothing. For now I'm just using manual stretching until the skin develops a bit more, then I'll start researching devices and decide on one. Any recommendations on devices or useful tips for a beginner?

Wish me luck!
    Starting:
    12cm Girth x 16cm Length

5/2/12:
    12.75cm Girth x 17.5cm Length

Goal:
    14.5cm Girth x 21cm Length
Working...
X