discolouration on foreskin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• discolouration on foreskin

I have an area on my foreskin that has been discoloured for a while...5+ years... theres no pigmentation and its the size of my nail on my thumb... i want to get it removed... can someone please help me with the correct procedure. I have gone to my family doctor and they said theres nothing that can be done.... anyway i can possibly get that area cut and removed and stapled/stitched to promote new skin growth? I am in the Toronto area. Any help would be great as this is very embarassing...

Originally posted by 5STARGENERAL View Post
    I have an area on my foreskin that has been discoloured for a while...5+ years... theres no pigmentation and its the size of my nail on my thumb... i want to get it removed... can someone please help me with the correct procedure. I have gone to my family doctor and they said theres nothing that can be done.... anyway i can possibly get that area cut and removed and stapled/stitched to promote new skin growth? I am in the Toronto area. Any help would be great as this is very embarassing...
    Having not seen it, my guess is that you should ignore it and forget about surgery.

There is a condition called Lichen Sclerosis that leaves patches of skin hardened and blanched looking. That might be a reason to excise a patch of skin.
    Foreskin Restoration, PE, Peyronies, and Phimosis solutions are my life's work.

Comment

I would say that it is unnecessary and surgery is a bit extreme for such a irrelevant thing. Up to you though, I have fordyce spots on my dick and no girl has ever said anything bad about them and I was always so paranoid.
      Starting Point: September 2010: 6.5" x 5"
      Goal: 8" x 6"

Follow my blog if you like :D
      Trying to spread PE to a bigger audience, money off some Penis Devices too!
      http://penisenlargementandhealth.blogspot.com/

Comment

Thanks for the replies, it is a small patch, doesnt give any discomfort or anything, its just the appearance of it... it is just something i want to get removed or restored!! im really sick of having it, because it creates limitations while having sex... more help would be greatly appreciated...

Comment

I understand your disdain for your freckle on your foreskin. You can use a skin lightener or maybe laser treatment, but don't cut it off. I have a little red dot on the tip of my glans caused from my pee hole splitting open from not having enough shaft skin while I was going through puberty, because of my infant prepuce excision sacrifice. Years ago one guy saw it and freaked out and said he'd kill me if he developed herpies from it. I cryed and cryed because there was nothing I could do. I picked it off which exposed a vein which squirted blood, then I pinched it off and held it closed for about 4 hours till it stopped bleeding, and it reformed a tiny scar in place of the red dot. Now it's barely visible.

Comment

Did you try something like Biooil or something similar
            Starting Point: September 2010: 6.5" x 5"
            Goal: 8" x 6"

Follow my blog if you like :D
            Trying to spread PE to a bigger audience, money off some Penis Devices too!
            http://penisenlargementandhealth.blogspot.com/

Comment

The best cream I've used is the revitol scars cream which really helpful on my scar face.

Comment

Working...
              X