Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Increasing shaft skin - too tight and pulls up scrotum/pubic hair

Hi all,

My shaft skin is rather tight. My scrotum skin and base pubic hair is pulled onto about an inch up my shaft. I don't like it and it makes my penis look smaller. My BPEL/NBPEL difference is a full inch. I think this affects intercourse as well since the hairs are there for the last inch of 'balls deep' which irritate my wife.

I've only been doing one thing to help with this: pull with one hand out for a stretch just below the glands and pull back with my other hand to stretch the skin. Is this the right method? I've been doing it for 1 min before my stretches and for 1 min during most bathroom breaks at work.

Also, as I make PE gains I'm worried I won't be able to keep up with increased shaft skin to not make this problem worse.

Any advice? I don't want full foreskin restoration ... just more shaft skin to avoid pubic hair and scrotum pull and make my full shaft visible.

Thanks!

Go to ebay and buyt he TLC tugger. It's like $50 or so. You'll have much more shaft skin within 3 months. That is how long I have worn it, and the difference is remarkable. I am going to wear it until my foreskin is fully restored. Probably a few years. You will see ... foreskin is fun! It makes my wife enjoy giving me handjogs, and makes sex feel so much better!!
    "with great EQ, comes great responsibility"

Comment

Originally posted by Lance85 View Post
      Hi all,

My shaft skin is rather tight. My scrotum skin and base pubic hair is pulled onto about an inch up my shaft. I don't like it and it makes my penis look smaller. My BPEL/NBPEL difference is a full inch. I think this affects intercourse as well since the hairs are there for the last inch of 'balls deep' which irritate my wife.

I've only been doing one thing to help with this: pull with one hand out for a stretch just below the glands and pull back with my other hand to stretch the skin. Is this the right method? I've been doing it for 1 min before my stretches and for 1 min during most bathroom breaks at work.

Also, as I make PE gains I'm worried I won't be able to keep up with increased shaft skin to not make this problem worse.

Any advice? I don't want full foreskin restoration ... just more shaft skin to avoid pubic hair and scrotum pull and make my full shaft visible.

Thanks!
      Foreskin restoration techniques will help a lot. Every bit of hairless skin you expand will decrease the amount of hairy skin drawn onto the erect shaft.

But there is a quick victory available to you. Immediately trim and shave the hair from any skin which you can force onto the shaft. I did this before restoring and my wife immediately complained of stubble irritating her vagina. So I plucked the stubble. It took no time since I accomplished it regularly in the time that I would have spent on the toilet anyway (get some serious tweezers with the scissor style grip). My shaft was smooth like a baby's face. Then my wife said I seemed bigger because she craved ALL of me inside her like never before.

The thing is now that I'm restored I don't need to pluck anymore. I trim the shaft hair with a beard trimmer and then shave it down with the same electric razor I use in my face. It takes less than a minute every time I'm stepping into the shower.

I've posted a video on Vimeo about this. It's Vimeo number 46667453

https://vimeo.com/46667453
      TLCTugger
      Last edited by TLCTugger; 02-11-2013, 12:20 PM.
      Foreskin Restoration, PE, Peyronies, and Phimosis solutions are my life's work.

Comment

TLCTugger,

How did you restore? I'm in Chicago too ... cool stuff! I'm guessing the TLC tugger?

I'll have to consider plucking the hairs that get pulled up instead of shaving.

Comment

TLCTugger,

How did you restore?
          I started with the tape method shown in the video, but after a few months I switch to a tapeless conical device.

-Ron
          Foreskin Restoration, PE, Peyronies, and Phimosis solutions are my life's work.

Comment

Hey Lance, I am wondering, did your skin problem you described here start after jelqing or was it a problem before you started jelqing. Thanks

Comment

Hi all,

Thanks!
              Peno-scotal webbing is a complication of circumcision. You might consider consulting a plastic surgeon to get it removed.

Comment

has anyone had success using a manual method that doesn't involve some mechanical device around the dick region?

Comment

Been hard-core set on Foreskin gains again this past couple weeks. I have a DTR and I notice that as usual being constant with a any PE or workouts things will happen. I don't know that manual is of the greatest help, I think its all in the inner skin pusher rod like the DTR has. TAAB

Comment

Thanks for the response. What differences have you had? In terms of TN reduction. 1/2? 1/3? thanks

Comment

I don't know an exact amount, but it is noticeable in the reduction. Also a few weeks ago I was using and reporting BathMate use with a condom. With the higher abilities in pressure with this method it as well stretches the base skin if you have a TN. TAAB

Comment

Has anyone used "nair" hair removal on the shaft skin where there is hair?

Comment

Yes and I was not happy. It burned bad. Carson's razorless shaving cream is much more gentle and works great.
                          ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Working...
                          X