Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

29% of Circumcised Brits would NOT circumcise their child. 13% of Circumcised America

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 29% of Circumcised Brits would NOT circumcise their child. 13% of Circumcised America

Found this interesting post
    Circumcision Study:29% of Circumcised Brits would NOT circumcise their child. 13% of Circumcised Americans would NOT -
    Apparently 30% of Uncircumcised americans would circumcise their kid though, what are you feelings on it?

Idk dude, I am uncut atm, only problem is that I have phimosis, so I will probably need circimcision (only if there's no other option) and if I do it, I'll start foreskin restoration immediately.. Let's say it this way. Uncut > Cut

Comment

^ stretching to cure your phimosis would likely be much easier quicker and less painful than getting circumcised and then stretching to restore foreskin.

Also it's genital mutilation. Period. End of story.
      The fact that it is even allowed to happen much less encouraged is fucking disgusting.

Comment

I told me wife that I would not have mine cut, but hey whatever.
        PE is a lot like sex. First you have to find your technique, rotate your routine, and then plan on it taking a while. Then you will find satisfaction.

Comment

Circumcision of unconsenting children is wrong.

Disgusting practice.
          My progress log

Comment

Originally posted by Giilo View Post
            Found this interesting post
            Circumcision Study:29% of Circumcised Brits would NOT circumcise their child. 13% of Circumcised Americans would NOT -
            Apparently 30% of Uncircumcised americans would circumcise their kid though, what are you feelings on it?
            Based solely on that study the conclusion is: 29% of Brits are intelligent and 13% of Americans are intelligent.
            "with great EQ, comes great responsibility"

Comment

I wouldn't even say intelligent.
              It just goes to show that the rest of the population is straight up retarded.
              which based off my experience in america 13% not being purely retarded sounds fairly accurate.

Comment

Originally posted by WantGirths View Post
                I wouldn't even say intelligent.
                It just goes to show that the rest of the population is straight up retarded.
                which based off my experience in america 13% not being purely retarded sounds fairly accurate.
                I just love when people use the word retarded, especially in describing other fellow human beings. Maybe I'm just grumpy today. Anyone got something to eat?
                The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
                  I just love when people use the word retarded, especially in describing other fellow human beings. Maybe I'm just grumpy today. Anyone got something to eat?
                  Ahhh yes, yet another glowing example of how a simple word excludes rather than includes...

Soeren Palumbo: What's Wrong with 'Retard'?

Comment

my wife had both of my boys cut against my wishes. She also had the support of everyone else in both hers and my family. I will never agree that its the right thing to do to a baby. I am cut as well and wish it had been my choice.

Comment

Circumcision is a religious evil practice of genital mutilation. I'm circumcised and didn't get a say in the matter. I know I saw a video that one of the guys involved in a recent study admits they lied and fabricated the study to make circumcision seem better as if it actually was helpful in avoiding stds and whatever else. Can't remember the video but I was convinced he was being honest. There's no good reason to circumcise a baby. If when you're older you want it or need it then do it. Circumcising a baby should be illegal. Just shows how religious insanity has the ability to infiltrate society and seem normal.
                      Starting Stats

Nov 26 2012

7.5 BPEL
                      4.7 MSEG
                      5.1 BEG
                      4.3 EGBH

Current stats

8.25 BPEL
                      5.2 MSEG

5.8 BEG
                      4.2 EHeadG

Hoping to be 8.5+ BPEL and 5.75+ MSEG

Comment

Originally posted by NCGUY1972 View Post
                        my wife had both of my boys cut against my wishes. She also had the support of everyone else in both hers and my family. I will never agree that its the right thing to do to a baby. I am cut as well and wish it had been my choice.
                        dude...
                        I would have flipped my shit...
                        Did you educate her on it at all?
                        Does she realise it is not a harmless procedure? That it is extremely painful, can cause death or serious injury, besides lost sensitivity can also cause other sexual issues, that it is genital mutilation, that it has no benefits, and that it's just plain retarded?

That's the kinda shit I would be getting divorced over. No joke.

Comment

If you keep using the word "retarded" around here you're going to get me, as well as others, really pissed so knock it off!
                          The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

I was circumcised, but not due to religion. I guess my parents fell prey to the sanitary explanation. I don't know, I never asked why.

As my wife and I had a girl, we never had to make that decision, so I've never really thought about it. I get a whole other set of things to be concerned with.

As the saying goes, "With a boy, you have to worry about one penis. With a girl, you have to worry about all the rest of them."
                            Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
                              If you keep using the word "retarded" around here you're going to get me, as well as others, really pissed so knock it off!
                              I'm not trying to piss people off. It is just a word. I am a crass person with not much of a filter. I am also a very nice and kind hearted person.
                              I think that political correctness is BS and I believe that in most scenarios it just makes things worse.
                              I genuinely have mentally retarded friends, one of my very good friends is technically mentally retarded. I do not use it as a means to demean or insult these people. Just like the word gay or fag it has now taken on additional meanings, that only hold a loose association to it's original intent.
                              I will call my gay friends a fag if they are acting like a fag, and I do not mean homosexual. South park explained the fag thing pretty well in one of their episodes.
                              Retard functions in a similar way.

I do not intend to stop using the word retard. I'm sorry if a simple word is going to enrage you.

Comment

Working...
                              X