How much is too much?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much is too much?

I'm uncut, and was wondering what you guys think is too much, because honestly this thing can eat more than ants. I could probably suck up the whole anteater with them if I wanted haha.

What are you talking about? Be specific in your original posts if you want a direct answer.
    Sex is the great leveler, taste the great divider. - Pauline Kael

Comment

Originally posted by AlabamaHotPocket View Post
      I'm uncut, and was wondering what you guys think is too much, because honestly this thing can eat more than ants. I could probably suck up the whole anteater with them if I wanted haha.

The foreskin is an asset and highly beneficial. A long foreskin is more of an asset and more beneficial than a short foreskin. Moreover, the ancient Greeks considered a long, tapering foreskin to be a sign of male beauty. The long tip is called the akroposthion.

The long foreskin provides superior protection to the head of the penis and keeps it soft, smooth, and sensitive.

Comment

Originally posted by RolandDay View Post
        The foreskin is an asset and highly beneficial. A long foreskin is more of an asset and more beneficial than a short foreskin. Moreover, the ancient Greeks considered a long, tapering foreskin to be a sign of male beauty. The long tip is called the akroposthion.

The long foreskin provides superior protection to the head of the penis and keeps it soft, smooth, and sensitive.
        That was a statement not a question
        BPEL- 8.25
        MEG-5.75
        BPFSL- 8.50
        NBPEL-7.00
        BEG- 6.25
        https://www.pegym.com/forums/members...-3-months.html

"If I told you I was good you'd probably think I was boasting, if I told you I was no good you'd know I was lying" - Bruce Lee

Comment

Lucky you, AlabamHotPocket... Sure would like to see some pics!

Comment

Sorry TheGreatDivider, I had thought the implied subject was fairly clear, but I can see now that it's a bit ambiguous.

I'm really stoked on these answers, and it definitely was not what I was expecting. I've always been a bit ashamed of it, and this helps a lot! So, thanks!

I hope to get some pictures up soon, but my phone's camera is horrendous, so it's a little bit of a process.

Thanks again!

Comment

Originally posted by AlabamaHotPocket View Post
              wondering what you guys think is too much
              I think expanding your foreskin is like alcohol. It's not problem until it affects your health or your ability to meet your responsibilities.

When you start tripping down stairs because your foreskin's so long, then call us to get in a support group.

-Ron
              Foreskin Restoration, PE, Peyronies, and Phimosis solutions are my life's work.

Comment

Originally posted by lclutchl View Post
                That was a statement not a question
                That was an answer to a question posed by AlabamaHotPocket.

Comment

I personally love my foreskin, mine barely covers the whole head when I'm flaccid and I am stretching it regularly so that it keeps getting longer. The extra foreskin makes it feel girthier when erect, makes blowjobs and handjobs feel better and makes my dick look bigger when its flaccid. IMO I can never have too much (and if I get to that point I'll let you know)

Comment

I actually stopped liking my foreskin and thought the penis would better without, so I cut it off a few years ago. (on my own, can describe it in some other thread if someone wants to know)

I disliked the "drooling" look it has at the front, and it was also restricting my penis.
                    It covered the head fully even when erect (although I could retract it)
                    A lot of foreskins are naturally tight and restricting the penis from reaching full erection. My penis became much freer to expand after.
                    It has also reduced the amount of masturbation which has benefit me very much. If I touch myself it doesn't immediately result in masturbation. It feels so free now, I don't know how I managed to live with the foreskin for so long. Can hardly remember.

It actually has medical purposes too. In the UK, 12000 circumcisions for medical reasons are performed every year. (I saw this number on a TV Show, "My embarrising body", could be wrong)
                    Having said that, I wouldn't force circumcision on anyone, especially babies.
                    Good luck with your restorations.

Comment

Most of those so-called "medical circumcisions" are unnecessary because most conditions can be treated conservatively.
                      RolandDay
                      Last edited by RolandDay; 06-29-2015, 02:11 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

Originally posted by uncut89 View Post
                        I personally love my foreskin, mine barely covers the whole head when I'm flaccid and I am stretching it regularly so that it keeps getting longer. The extra foreskin makes it feel girthier when erect, makes blowjobs and handjobs feel better and makes my dick look bigger when its flaccid. IMO I can never have too much (and if I get to that point I'll let you know)
                        I feel as you do about my foreskin.

Comment

Originally posted by gre View Post
                          I actually stopped liking my foreskin and thought the penis would better without, so I cut it off a few years ago. (on my own, can describe it in some other thread if someone wants to know)

I disliked the "drooling" look it has at the front, and it was also restricting my penis.
                          It covered the head fully even when erect (although I could retract it)
                          A lot of foreskins are naturally tight and restricting the penis from reaching full erection. My penis became much freer to expand after.
                          It has also reduced the amount of masturbation which has benefit me very much. If I touch myself it doesn't immediately result in masturbation. It feels so free now, I don't know how I managed to live with the foreskin for so long. Can hardly remember.

It actually has medical purposes too. In the UK, 12000 circumcisions for medical reasons are performed every year. (I saw this number on a TV Show, "My embarrising body", could be wrong)
                          Having said that, I wouldn't force circumcision on anyone, especially babies.
                          Good luck with your restorations.
                          You said:

"If I touch myself it doesn't immediately result in masturbation."

That sounds as though your foreskin had a very high level of pleasant sensation! That seems desirable to me.

Comment

Well what I find most attractive/best looking/most hygienic is a foreskin that, when flaccid, covers your glans for most part, and when your get erect automatically retracts and uncovers the glans completely (without to much help). I don't consider more foreskin to be ugly or "to much" (to a certain extent of course), as long as you can uncover your head when erect. I think uncut penises look more natural anyway (not that cut ones aren't good looking...). Thank god Im uncut :P

Comment

Working...
                            X