Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sensitive Head and Glans

Hey all,

Not new here but not exactly a vet either, guess i'm a lurker for information, whatever lol. Here's my problem as stated in the title and i'm not sure if this is the appropriate sub forum for it? Tried the search feature nothing came up.

So i've got a very sensitive head and glans that this weekend really put a dent in a one night stand. Needless to say, my S/O for the night understood (she got hers is why otherwise the sleep wouldn't have been pleasant lol) but honestly it feels like i've just become a virgin again. I hadn't had sex for just over three months but had been stretching and bathmate pumping the entire time. Pulling the foreskin everyday (im uncut) to clean and always applying aloe vera to the area to keep it fresh and now my sensitivity is back from when i lost it in highschool. I'm honestly not sure how to get it back down and keeping the foreskin pulled back the entire day is kind of uncomfortable.

I'm not resorting to Circumcision, that idea is way over my head. I know there's some way to fix this, i'm just hoping somebody here knows a way to do it. BJ's were uncomfortable, and unless i used lube (even though she was pretty wet), penetratoin still hurt for the first couple of minutes and then things were fine once i got into a rhythm, The only time problem arose was when we switched positions and i had to re-enter. Madness.

But anyways i'm rambling. If there's some way to fix this quickly and efficiently IM MORE THAN willing to do it, seeing this girl again soon.

Any and all help is appreciated PE'ers.

Cheers.

Bump...

Comment

Hey Ripper89,

I had trouble with this too up until recently. My foreskin covers my glans when erect unless I pull it back, and even then it slips back to cover it whenever I do anything with my shaft. I even reached a point where I discovered that any prolonged stimulation to my glands would cause me to impulsively urinate. I imagined the stimulation was so new to me that I had no control over the areas involved, causing my pelvic floor to spasm and before you know it, relax enough to induce urination.

Anyway – the other night I decided I’d had enough and sat there, stimulating my glans using Johnson’s baby oil (the one with Aloe) for a good two hours. I slowly increased speed and intensity and decreased when necessary, fully emptied my bladder and was pulling my foreskin back over and over. By the end of the session stimulation was no issue for the most part, and I repeated it the next day with even more success.

Now inducing urination in this way takes active effort and focus on relaxing, oral and direct stimulation is now far, far more pleasurable as opposed to tolerable/uncomfortable and I tend to last a lot longer in bed. I feel I may be regaining a bit of my sensitivity again a few days later, but I guess it’s a process I’ll have to repeat a few times while I get used to stimulation down there.

I guess it could be worth a shot? Just keep in mind – it may be uncomfortable, but you only will feel so much, imagine it like a quota you must meet before you make this transformation – and you will meet it!

That’s all I can offer on the situation really, best of luck regardless! I hope you find some relief to the situation soon!

Comment

Hey man, the response is much appreciated, ill give it a go. Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by ripper89 View Post
          Hey all,

Not new here but not exactly a vet either, guess i'm a lurker for information, whatever lol. Here's my problem as stated in the title and i'm not sure if this is the appropriate sub forum for it? Tried the search feature nothing came up.

So i've got a very sensitive head and glans that this weekend really put a dent in a one night stand. Needless to say, my S/O for the night understood (she got hers is why otherwise the sleep wouldn't have been pleasant lol) but honestly it feels like i've just become a virgin again. I hadn't had sex for just over three months but had been stretching and bathmate pumping the entire time. Pulling the foreskin everyday (im uncut) to clean and always applying aloe vera to the area to keep it fresh and now my sensitivity is back from when i lost it in highschool. I'm honestly not sure how to get it back down and keeping the foreskin pulled back the entire day is kind of uncomfortable.

I'm not resorting to Circumcision, that idea is way over my head. I know there's some way to fix this, i'm just hoping somebody here knows a way to do it. BJ's were uncomfortable, and unless i used lube (even though she was pretty wet), penetratoin still hurt for the first couple of minutes and then things were fine once i got into a rhythm, The only time problem arose was when we switched positions and i had to re-enter. Madness.

But anyways i'm rambling. If there's some way to fix this quickly and efficiently IM MORE THAN willing to do it, seeing this girl again soon.

Any and all help is appreciated PE'ers.

Cheers.
          Hi Ripper89:

Have you tried keeping the foreskin forward over the head when you have oral sex? The nerves are in the foreskin and you might get a pleasant surprise.

Comment

I never had anything close to what you guys had.

The most I got was I came close to having wet dreams 3 times. I was lucky to wake up before having the orgasm and having a big mess to clean up.

Comment

Is their a way to my theglans more sensitive?

Comment

Originally posted by FishingTime67 View Post
                Is their a way to my theglans more sensitive?
                You can dekeratinize the glans using silicone scar sheets. You buy a scar sheet, and cut it into a C-shape to match the shape of your glans as you cover your glans with the sheet. Wear it all day and night, just taking it off for showers, masturbation, and sex, and in a month, your glans will be shiny, more pink/healthy looking, and much more sensitive. Check out this reddit post and bodybuilding forum post from people who did it.

Silicone scar sheets are cheap, about £6 each, and they last a good week or two each, depending on if you clean it with water (the sticky side will keep its stickiness even after washing with water). Remember, it'll take many weeks for the results to come, not days, so be patient. It'll be worth the wait. Good luck!
                SoraSora
                Last edited by SoraSora; 07-12-2018, 08:13 AM.
                Hi! Good luck on your PE journey :)

You can read my own progress here.

Comment

Originally posted by PDNDL View Post
                  You can dekeratinize the glans using silicone scar sheets. You buy a scar sheet, and cut it into a C-shape to match the shape of your glans as you cover your glans with the sheet. Wear it all day and night, just taking it off for showers, masturbation, and sex, and in a month, your glans will be shiny, more pink/healthy looking, and much more sensitive. Check out this reddit post and bodybuilding forum post from people who did it.

Silicone scar sheets are cheap, about £6 each, and they last a good week or two each, depending on if you clean it with water (the sticky side will keep its stickiness even after washing with water). Remember, it'll take many weeks for the results to come, not days, so be patient. It'll be worth the wait. Good luck!
                  Thank ya

Comment

You can make progress by. Working glans hard while edging. To desensitize. I find it's only temporary. But that's kind of a good thing. Ya know? Don't want to desensitize forever. lol

Comment

Working...
                    X