Is this normal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this normal?

Hello, dont know if this is the right place to post this.

Is this normal? :

My foreskin doesn't go longer than a bit below half my glans when erected. If i try to drag it longer down, it hurts. It has always acted this way.

Thanks for any replies.
    My progress log

Sounds normal to me.
    You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Thanks Jay, then i got nothing to worry about.
      My progress log

Comment

Originally posted by emptyjoyful View Post
        Hello, dont know if this is the right place to post this.

Is this normal? :

My foreskin doesn't go longer than a bit below half my glans when erected. If i try to drag it longer down, it hurts. It has always acted this way.

Thanks for any replies.
        it's normal to include enough detial in the subject line so people know whether they have any relevent insight or interest before clicking through.

A typical circumcised guy might be able to barely force coverage of the corona with his skin tube while erect, though many can't. Whether doing so causes pain or not would seem entirely dependent on how much force he used to do so.

If sex is painful due to lack of slack, add slack through non-surgical foreskin restoration.
        Foreskin Restoration, PE, Peyronies, and Phimosis solutions are my life's work.

Comment

Very helpful information TLCTugger, it didn't hurt last time i had sex. It's been a while since i last had intercourse though. If it hurts the next time, i will check out the slack foreskin restoration.
          My progress log

Comment

Working...
          X