Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Foreskin Restoration with Manual PE and Extending

Hello all,

I am a new member and I've been researching PE for quite some time now and I finally decided to give it a go, but I've also been interested in restoring. Thankfully, my circumcision was not a tight one and at times my glans can be anywhere from 50%-90% covered, but the majority of the times I would say it's about 10-30% covered.

I have several questions that I was hoping some of you could help me out with.

I have a heard of several guys gaining skin while doing manual PE exercises. How common is this and are there any particular exercises that can facilitate the process of restoring while at the same time making PE gains?

Also, I recently bought an X4 extender because I plan on doing some extending alongside my manual PE exercises. I was wondering if any of you could recommend a restoration device that could be used in conjunction with the X4 extender? I have heard of the TLC and VLC tugger, but I am unsure of the differences between these two devices and whether or not these are the best devices on the market. Furthermore, is it possible to extend and restore simultaneously or would I have to focus on extending with the device and then focus on restoring at separate times?

Lastly, as you can see, I am interested in both PE and restoring. Should I focus on one goal and then tackle my other goal, or is it possible to attain both goals simultaneously? (At the moment, PE is a greater priority.)

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I am glad to be a part of this very helpful community.Thanks!

Originally posted by j_man View Post
    I was wondering if any of you could recommend a restoration device that could be used in conjunction with the X4 extender? I have heard of the TLC and VLC tugger, but I am unsure of the differences between these two devices

I make those. The V series of devices is ventless so it clings to the glans and draws the skin tube out only as far as the stout shaft will go (which is not far) during wear. The glans is pulled by vacuum and thus the whole shaft. The T series is basically the same devices but they're not airtight, so they focus the tension in the skin.

Originally posted by j_man View Post
    Furthermore, is it possible to extend and restore simultaneously
    Our best option for simultaneous restoration and shaft tension is the VLC-X system. It lets you fine-tune the device length so there is always enough skin tension for the amount of slack you have, but it is also ventless so it pulls the whole shaft. It can be used with traction rigs like the X4, or with straps, or with weights.

-Ron Low
    Foreskin Restoration, PE, Peyronies, and Phimosis solutions are my life's work.

Comment

I have just started doing penis extending again. I am using a DTR and a penis extender. I have divided up extending to around 5 or 6 hours and foreskin restoration to the same amount of time. I tend to do the penis extending when I have privacy, the dtr can be worn at all times. I don't have any results yet as just started, but I think it's best to divide them so you get the best results with each one.

I tried using the dtr in the penis extender but I thing it limits the penis extending and the fore skin restoration.

I am curious if the foreskin restoration will be slowed down due to the penis increasing in flaccid length.

Comment

Working...
      X