Considering Foreskin Restoration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Considering Foreskin Restoration

I'm 19, cut very tight, and have struggled getting and maintaining erections. I feel a lot of the reason for this could be that my penis has been desensitized over the years. I've tried edging but when I go slow I can't ever get to the PONR. I usually masturbate hard and fast yet it still can take me 5-10 minutes to get to the PONR.

Anyways, I'm wondering if anyone thinks that foreskin restoration would be worth the time and effort in my case. Thanks.
    Goal: 8.25"/6.5"

Foreskin restoration and sprinting to the finish-line of PONR are two separate things.

Foreskin restoration can take 2-3 years to be fully covered.

Sprinting to the finish-line will condition you to Pre-ejaculation and is considered the anti-thesis of sexual improvement.

Comment

Originally posted by thestonedkoala View Post
      I'm 19, cut very tight, and have struggled getting and maintaining erections. I feel a lot of the reason for this could be that my penis has been desensitized over the years. I've tried edging but when I go slow I can't ever get to the PONR. I usually masturbate hard and fast yet it still can take me 5-10 minutes to get to the PONR.

Anyways, I'm wondering if anyone thinks that foreskin restoration would be worth the time and effort in my case. Thanks.
      Foreskin restoration has many benefits: Benefits of Foreskin Restoration | TLC Tugger Foreskin Restoration

-Ron
      Foreskin Restoration, PE, Peyronies, and Phimosis solutions are my life's work.

Comment

Originally posted by namsokiek View Post
        Foreskin restoration and sprinting to the finish-line of PONR are two separate things.

Foreskin restoration can take 2-3 years to be fully covered.

Sprinting to the finish-line will condition you to Pre-ejaculation and is considered the anti-thesis of sexual improvement.
        Thanks for the reply. You make a very good point.

Originally posted by TLCTugger View Post
        Foreskin restoration has many benefits: Benefits of Foreskin Restoration | TLC Tugger Foreskin Restoration

-Ron
        Hi Ron, I've looked into it plenty and it does sound nice. I can't get enough slack to use any devices though and even if I could I would feel uncomfortable wearing one because I'm very active with hockey, weight training, yoga, stuff like that. Do you have any suggestions for me?
        Goal: 8.25"/6.5"

Comment

Hi Stoned Koala:

The decision to commence restoration is a personal decision. No one can make it for you. You must weigh your desire for a foreskin against the difficulty of foreskin restoration.

Your very tight cut suggests that foreskin restoration would be very beneficial to you.

Comment

Originally posted by thestonedkoala View Post
            Thanks for the reply. You make a very good point.

Hi Ron, I've looked into it plenty and it does sound nice. I can't get enough slack to use any devices though and even if I could I would feel uncomfortable wearing one because I'm very active with hockey, weight training, yoga, stuff like that. Do you have any suggestions for me?
            I have found a certain amount of discomfort while stretching the skin. Howevef, if you can manage this, using devices at night may be the key for you.

Comment

I've been interested in foreskin restoration. For those experienced in this category. What is the most common device for this? Has anyone seen success with TLC tuggers ? How do u prevent scrotum getting in way of shaft foreskin?

Comment

Depending on how tightly you were cut, it can take more than three years or more. If you are not committed to putting in the time, then this is not for you. I am upfront and honest with you.

Comment

Is there anyone who has gone through foreskin restoration?

Comment

Well of course there are many, but this is, as said before, a very personal choice. I chose to try. My glans was getting leather like for lack of a better term, I was doing PE , so my thinking was, if I can use the extra skin I have created in my PE routines, the device could be doubly effective. I have been at it for maybe 18 months two years tops, and I am ~3/4 covered now when flaccid. Still want full plus coverage but I think my PE and my restoration efforts are getting in each others way right now. Some days there is only a wink of glans peeking out, then I will run through a routine and it looks tightened? up, no cover at all. I really want to get the glans health back. Big plus I hear is a sensation unlike anything I've ever felt before, having had a natal snip how could I?
                    Your choice.
                    Feb 14 NBPFL 4 1/2",NBPSFL 4 3/4", FG 4" , NBPEL 5 1/4", EG 4 3/4" ???
                    2020 COMING SOON.....
                    Feb 15 NBPFL , BPFL , BPSFL , MFG , BPEL , MEG

Comment

Originally posted by geo3 View Post
                      Well of course there are many, but this is, as said before, a very personal choice. I chose to try. My glans was getting leather like for lack of a better term, I was doing PE , so my thinking was, if I can use the extra skin I have created in my PE routines, the device could be doubly effective. I have been at it for maybe 18 months two years tops, and I am ~3/4 covered now when flaccid. Still want full plus coverage but I think my PE and my restoration efforts are getting in each others way right now. Some days there is only a wink of glans peeking out, then I will run through a routine and it looks tightened? up, no cover at all. I really want to get the glans health back. Big plus I hear is a sensation unlike anything I've ever felt before, having had a natal snip how could I?
                      Your choice.
                      What do you mean when you say your glans is "leather like"? Is that from PE or from circumcision you mean?

Comment

The glans is dry and bumpy..... Just wants to be covered is all.
                        Last edited by geo3; 06-19-2019, 01:58 PM. Reason: better description needed
                        Feb 14 NBPFL 4 1/2",NBPSFL 4 3/4", FG 4" , NBPEL 5 1/4", EG 4 3/4" ???
                        2020 COMING SOON.....
                        Feb 15 NBPFL , BPFL , BPSFL , MFG , BPEL , MEG

Comment

Ive been doing it for 3 years.
                          You stated your penis is very tight cut.
                          So, manual and using... The Tugger device will help.
                          But, with Tugger device method, your going to start with a tape and canister method then. buy the actual device.
                          Some say its take 3 to 4 years may be longer. Just get at lease 0.25 or if lucky 0,5 inches of new skin.
                          Be patient... Plus surprisingly while you do this you will slowly also get length and girth gains as well. :P

Comment

The glan is not protected and it feels and look leathery or kind of like scar tissue is forming.

Comment

Originally posted by hamlet009 View Post
                              Is there anyone who has gone through foreskin restoration?
                              Hello everyone!

i am new to the PEGym but not to foreskin restoration. I’ve been doing it on and off for many years - 6 or 12 Months on and and up to several years off. I got back to it about 7 months ago to to finish what I’ve started. I was tightly cut - not too tight but zero coverage. Now I am fully covered while soft.

the responses I e seen here are 100% true
                              - it’s a real commitment and takes lots of time. I think most men are like me in that they start and stop along the way. I have found while restoring I get into the habit of attaching what ever device I am using (PUD or t tapes and elastic tension strap) and don’t even think about it. It’s just part of getting ready for the day.

it absolutely is worth the effort in the fairly rapid regaining of sensitivity- I got that back pretty quickly after starting. Some also get an added benefit of an increased size in their erections. If you are cut tightly the lack of skin may limit the size of your erection - if you restore the extra skin will allow your full size to happen naturally. Sadly this did not happen to me - guess that’s why I’m here. 😀

Comment

Working...
                              X