Bib Hanger for Foreskin Restoration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bib Hanger for Foreskin Restoration

Read a lot of posts on the web about people getting the unwanted side effect of foreskin stretching using the bib hanger. That's what I want to do! How do you do it, how long/heavy and when can I expect to see results? I'm entering CI4 atm.

Thanks!

Bib/Male Hanger .... anything that grabs the whole of your dong will pull skin with the inners. If you are unfamiliar with hanging read lots and start slow. I got the whole idea of restoring my FS because of PE in general. Almost any pulling of your member will stretch the skin, and I found mine was doing just that. Although I haven't hung in some time I do use the DTR, and manual for the FS restoration. Hanging did move things along in the skin stretching for me, but I think you will find something like the DTR will sculpt things better as a final coverage tool. TAAB

Comment

Originally posted by Ubi View Post
      Read a lot of posts on the web about people getting the unwanted side effect of foreskin stretching using the bib hanger. That's what I want to do! How do you do it, how long/heavy and when can I expect to see results? I'm entering CI4 atm.

Thanks!
      I get flak from telling guys that clamp style hangers are dangerous.... but just ask Dr. Ric who had nerve damage that took several months to recover from. A better way to restore foreskin is to pull what foreskin you do have over your glans, use a strip of Nexcare waterproof rubber tape from topside over to bottomside to secure the skin, then wear a portion of silicon rubber sleeve over your penis just behind the glans all the way up to pubic bone base. Sleep with it on too. The sleeve will prevent retraction while you stretch the skin.
      -Foldus,
      L.G. Hanger,-
      Owner/Licensed Master Machinist
      www.lghangerllc.com
      PEGym members get $10 off! Coupon Code PEGYM

Comment

Working...
      X