Short Frenulum / Phimosis problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Short Frenulum / Phimosis problem

When I am flaccid I can easily pull back my foreskin but my head bends a little. However when I am erect I can pull back my foreskin behind the head but its too tight and I cannot roll up and down at all because of the tightness. I believe its due to short frenulum. I am posting the pics here pics - Album on Imgur Please let me know If i should have surgery. Thanks
    krs8785
    Last edited by krs8785; 12-10-2015, 09:47 PM.

Originally posted by krs8785 View Post
    When I am flaccid I can easily pull back my foreskin but my head bends a little. However when I am erect I can pull back my foreskin behind the head but its too tight and I cannot roll up and down at all because of the tightness. I believe its due to short frenulum. I am posting the pics here pics - Album on Imgur Please let me know If i should have surgery. Thanks
    I'll PM you. I think the first step for you would be to use PhimoCure expanstion rings for a few months with prescription steroidal ointment.

-Ron Low
    Foreskin Restoration, PE, Peyronies, and Phimosis solutions are my life's work.

Comment

Have you undertaken any foreskin stretching exercises yet?
      Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

No I just ordered the rings which I ill start using

Comment

Prescription steroids will thin the skin. I would try stretching without drugs and see where it goes. <MM>

Comment

Originally posted by DontTakeCipro! View Post
            Prescription steroids will thin the skin. I would try stretching without drugs and see where it goes. <MM>
            Right. I'd say take your doctor's advice seriously. Yes, steroids have cumulative effects which is why they require a prescription and why they must be used for only a few months (or whatever your doctor says).

So don't start using them unless you're ready and intent to be fully committed to the stretching regimen for the defined period. You can always keep stretching once it's time to take a break from the steroids.

-Ron

Comment

Originally posted by TLCTugger View Post
              I'll PM you. I think the first step for you would be to use PhimoCure expanstion rings for a few months with prescription steroidal ointment.
              -Ron Low
              I've tried the Phimocure rings and they wouldn't stay on for more then 2 seconds. Manual stretching would be the way to go. I'm dealing with the same issue. Insert 2 fingers into the opening of your foreskin and pull out as comfortable as you can. For the frenulum stretches you should pull the foreskin where the frenulum is located up and out. Work the foreskin stretches in a flaccid state and moisturize you dick so it'll be better suited for a stretch.
              Current Stats:
              BPEL:6.375
              BPFSL:6.375
              MSEG:4.875

P.E Goals:
              BPEL:8
              BPFSL:6
              MSEG:6

Comment

Manual stretching will work for you. You can do it like twice a day for 5 minutes and soon you will see your foresking is loosening up. Your phimosis looks just like mine did before I started stretching. It really works! I have no problem with phimosis now.

About frenulum I have it also short and I'm trying to stretch it too but mine is really short and it's hard to see any results at the moment. Still it's not a big deal for me.

Comment

Originally posted by TheSerpent View Post
                  I've tried the Phimocure rings and they wouldn't stay on for more then 2 seconds.
                  Every body is different. Those graduated rings have helped thousands.

-Ron

Comment

Well you can try to stretch your foreskin and pull your frenulum like I did. 5 mins on the morning each and 15 mins min each whilst watching youtube videos/reading at night. Thou it took me like a year to be able to fully retract my foreskin without much tightness but it was worth it.
                    Starting 2014: BPEL 4.75" MEG 4.5"
                    2016: BPEL 5.875" MEG 4.55"
                    2017: BPEL 6.375" MEG 4.55"
                    2018: No gains
                    Q2 2019: No gains
                    Q1 2020: BPEL 6.40" MEG 5"

Goals:
                    BPEL: 7"
                    MEG: 5"

Star Progress Log:
                    https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...ml#post1185962

Comment