Deciding to get circumcised?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deciding to get circumcised?

I am debating on whether to get circumcised. Over the past 8 months my foreskin has been tighter. To pee it is very hard to pull it back, and if I do it wraps around the bottom of the head so it squeezes it causing pain when I urinate. Because of this, I pee without pulling the skin which causes a bad smell after. This is one of the reasons I want to get circumcised, to get rid of the uncomfort.

The other reason was ever since I was a kid the head of my penis has always been sensitive to the point that I do not like contact with it. Even today as an adult I prefer sex with condoms because direct contact with the head is uncomfortable. It can be painful even getting head sometimes.
    I was told by a urologist that getting circumcised would help this since my glands would get used to it.

My biggest fear is getting circumcised and losing sensitivity to the point where sex isn't pleasurable.

Any suggestions or experience with this?

as someone who is circumcised I would KILL to have the problem of being TOO sensitive. I have regained a lot from restoration but it will never be like real foreskin. there are ways to stretch the foreskin so it won't be so tight, although I'm not knowledgeable on the subject. you should definitely look into that.

I seriously advice against it. people spend years trying to regain what was lost from being cut.

Comment

Don't get cut, do foreskin stretches instead. Once your foreskin is stretched and you are able to pull it back, you will be able to use techniques to desensitize your glans if you so desire.

One thing at a time
      You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

It is sensitive in a bad way, not where it leads to more pleasure. It has always been a pain thing. Masturbation has always been better for me where as in every guy I know they love getting head or having sex without condoms, etc.

I have health insurance until a certain time of the year, so itd be more cost effective for me to get it now, but obviously cutting skin off my penis is not something I want to rush.

What are these stretches?

Comment

Google foreskin stretches and read the results for an hour or two, or more.

Study study!
          You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

My opinion, DO NOT get mutilated. It is not normal. Is as stupid as amputating a finger so that way my grip of the pencil is more comfortable to write. Doesn't make sense. There is NO advantage with circumcision other than ancient conservative beliefs. You can perfectly stretch your skin and condition your glans to lose some sensitivity. For example, you can stat wearing your foreskin retracted the whole day and night. Since its tight, it would be just like being circumcised, while the skin start stretching by itself in the back of the glans.

I thought about getting circumcised years ago just for the look. Glad I didnt. I find more and more girls who really appreciate uncut guys.

Comment

Jelqer, I had the same problem. Up until I was about 23-24 did I not pull my foreskin back. It was so tight my whole life that I never pulled my foreskin back until my 20's ! A decade later it is still tight but it once I pulled it back it stopped being so painful. I used a lot of coconut OIL.

No need to get circumcised.

Comment

You could EASILY stretch by hand and TLC sells stuff for just this reason. I vote give every thing you can a try to fix the issue without surgery.

Comment

I think ALL these guys^^^ have given you good advice, and I've been circumcised since I was an infant! While I can't speak with any knowledge of what being uncut is like, circumcision is NOT being MALE in our natural state. I wish I had been granted the option! While I like my "look" cut, I don't think guys who are uncut are unattractive either, and let's face it, we are born with a foreskin for a reason! Don't make a decision you may come to regret. Give foreskin stretches & desensitizing your glans a try, first.

Comment

Im gonna research the stretches and glan sensitivity and see from there.

It has nothing to do with what is attractive or not. I would never go through surgery because of women think or whatever, plus I have found women dont care for the most part.

This purely has to do with making my life quality better.

Comment

Originally posted by jelqer2 View Post
                      This purely has to do with making my life quality better.
                      THAT^^^should ALWAYS be your #1 objective! GOOD LUCK!

Comment

Try some foreskin stretching first if that doesnt work then possibly consider it.

As far as I know the scarring could possibly be a lot worse also as an adult if you get circumcised
                        Starting Point: September 2010: 6.5" x 5"
                        Goal: 8" x 6"

Follow my blog if you like :D
                        Trying to spread PE to a bigger audience, money off some Penis Devices too!
                        http://penisenlargementandhealth.blogspot.com/

Comment

scarring in terms of looks?

Also I know Im asking for help, but let me give you guys some of my input for those who feel insecure about the looks of an uncircumcized penis. With women, confidence trumps all, whether it be about looks, penis size, or cut vs. uncut. Carry yourself well and respect yourself for who you want to be and the women will come.

And as someone who has hooked up with men on a rare occasion, I can tell you gay guys LOVE uncut guys.

Comment

Yes when your dick is bigger when you are an adult the scarring tends to be worse.

I know in Europe cut guys would be in a minority and I know plenty women who prefer uncut to cut! Depends where you are from I guess
                            Starting Point: September 2010: 6.5" x 5"
                            Goal: 8" x 6"

Follow my blog if you like :D
                            Trying to spread PE to a bigger audience, money off some Penis Devices too!
                            http://penisenlargementandhealth.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by jelqer2 View Post
                              scarring in terms of looks?

Also I know Im asking for help, but let me give you guys some of my input for those who feel insecure about the looks of an uncircumcized penis. With women, confidence trumps all, whether it be about looks, penis size, or cut vs. uncut. Carry yourself well and respect yourself for who you want to be and the women will come.

And as someone who has hooked up with men on a rare occasion, I can tell you gay guys LOVE uncut guys.
                              that's not true.. my brother is gay and he says the opposite. He says most with foreskin don't keep them clean and always have a oder. And and they don't look right..and over the years this question comes up from time to time with women and men and I've heard more women say they like cut not uncut. They say uncut looks weird..ugly..sorry but true.. amd i must say i think there nasty looking myself uncut..if mine wasnt i would cut it off.it would be like getting a hair cut..clean looking .PEACE!!

Comment

Working...
                              X