Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Legalities

Background on Delta-8 THC
    The federal legalization of hemp, CBD, and all cannabinoids with trace amounts (.3%) Delta-9 THC has led to an explosion of interest in legal cannabis. With this new freedom, entrepreneurs in the hemp industry have driven molecular advancements to create Delta-8 THC from hemp-derived CBD.

Delta-8 is a naturally occurring cannabinoid, but it doesn’t usually exist in large amounts. Through the isomerization process, chemists can change the molecular structure of CBD, turning it into Delta-8. While it is chemically similar to Delta-9, it is distinctly different and legal under federal law.
    My Opinion- Delta-8 THC, because it is less potent, in its effects on ones thinking, it is more suitable for use in its physical applications. (pain relief). Delta-9 appears to be a substance that is more likely to be abused, hence, is more likely to be classified as illegal.

Know the applicable laws & restrictions of the area you live in, pertaining to Medical Marijuana usage. This can be researched via your internet. Stay safe, stay legal.
    Valued Member of 11 years at the PEGym
    Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Which Conditions Qualify for Marijuana Use in Texas?

The list of the current qualifying conditions to get a patient certification for to Low THC High CBD medical cannabis products in TX. The list has been expanded by the Texas DPS(Department of Public Safety) for the Compassionate Use Program to include:

ALS (Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis)
    Alzheimer’s Disease
    Autism
    Cancer (Terminal)
    CTE (Chronic Traumatic Encephalopathy)
    Diabetic Neuropathy
    Dementia
    Epilepsy
    Multiple Sclerosis
    Muscular Dystrophies
    Neurodegenerative Diseases
    Parkinson’s Disease
    Peripheral Neuropathy
    PTSD
    Seizure Disorders
    Spasticity

Valued Member of 11 years at the PEGym
    Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Tell me what research states that THC is better at relieving the symptoms of those illnesses than the meds currently in use.
      The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
        Tell me what research states that THC is better at relieving the symptoms of those illnesses than the meds currently in use.
        I only have personal experience but almost any pain pill makes me sluggish and non motivated.

CBD's help my pain greatly and I am not high when I use it so for me, it's a no brainer and I get to use my brain.

90% of modern medicine needs to be outlawed and the many people need to hang
        Last edited by BigO; 1 week ago.
        Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Also. My sister's brother has MS, he does much better since being prescribed the devils weed, just an observation
          Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Working...
          X