Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Penis Extender Injury Help Please!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Penis Extender Injury Help Please!

    Hello I recently started to use a Penis Extender, specifically the quick extender pro and I have injured myself, but I am not sure what is wrong. Looking for advice and support if any of you may have gone through something similar.

    I only used the extender for two weeks. I was still in the adaptation phase. I was using it mon-fri with the weekends off. At the end of the second week of using it, I noticed that weekend, my penis felt not alive, no sensation, when I thought about sex I couldn't get semi-erect or any type of erection. It was as if my penis was lifeless. I didn't experience any pain and when I tried masturbating I couldn't get a full erection or keep one, and it took much more for me to even get semi erect. I stopped extending since that happen. About 5 days after I stopped extending I noticed I started having sensation come back into my penis. I could think about sex and get semi-erect and my penis felt close to normal almost. Now though when I get fully erect or almost fully erect, I am having penis pain. It's not an intense pain, but like a sore pain. The pain is not located anywhere specifically, it feels like my entire penis is pain/sore when its fully erect or close to fully erect. Hopefully this goes away as well, but still I am kind of worried and would like any help or advice. Thank you.


  • #2
    Seems like you tired the poor thing out, so that rest/recovery time is needed, for things to rebuild/repair, recover. You may need to add in some gentleness in extending, increase rest times, perhaps take more breaks and allow more rest time/days.

    Too much extending will tire the penis out, and you see what then happens.

    I think you'll be fine.
    Valued Member of 11 years at the PEGym
    Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Dangler View Post
      Seems like you tired the poor thing out, so that rest/recovery time is needed, for things to rebuild/repair, recover. You may need to add in some gentleness in extending, increase rest times, perhaps take more breaks and allow more rest time/days.

      Too much extending will tire the penis out, and you see what then happens.

      I think you'll be fine.
      Thank you for your reply. I hope so, just worried. I'm gonna take a month off and see how I feel. I'm not sure, but what I think caused this was the my tightening the noose real tight. I wrapped my penis and also made the noose really tight. I had no slipping at all. I'm assuming that what has caused it, but not sure. Thanks again for your reply.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Cherryguy View Post

        Thank you for your reply. I hope so, just worried. I'm gonna take a month off and see how I feel. I'm not sure, but what I think caused this was the my tightening the noose real tight. I wrapped my penis and also made the noose really tight. I had no slipping at all. I'm assuming that what has caused it, but not sure. Thanks again for your reply.
        Whenever you use a noose or clamp type of attachment you will likely experience the negative side effects you encountered. There really is no way to generate the type of traction needed to fatigue your penis without tightening the noose as you did. Because if it's not secure / tight the device can't generate any traction, it's like wearing a pair of loose pants without a belt.
        -Foldus,
        L.G. Hanger,-
        Owner/Licensed Master Machinist
        www.lghangerllc.com
        PEGym members get $10 off! Coupon Code PEGYM

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Marlon LGHanger View Post

          Whenever you use a noose or clamp type of attachment you will likely experience the negative side effects you encountered. There really is no way to generate the type of traction needed to fatigue your penis without tightening the noose as you did. Because if it's not secure / tight the device can't generate any traction, it's like wearing a pair of loose pants without a belt.
          Thank you for taking the time out to reply. Yes I understand, hopefully this is not serious or permanent, just trying my best to not think about it and rest. Hopefully I can fully recover and try again with PE. If I do I am thinking about switching to a vaccum extender like penimaster pro or hanging, but I read its best not to go into hanging right away, and to use extender first to condition and get those gains first. Thanks for your reply and input. Much appreciated.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Cherryguy View Post

            Thank you for taking the time out to reply. Yes I understand, hopefully this is not serious or permanent, just trying my best to not think about it and rest. Hopefully I can fully recover and try again with PE. If I do I am thinking about switching to a vaccum extender like penimaster pro or hanging, but I read its best not to go into hanging right away, and to use extender first to condition and get those gains first. Thanks for your reply and input. Much appreciated.
            You shouldn't have any issues with recovery, probably a week or two of rest will resolve your problems. You can do some light hand stretching and jelqing during your recovery.
            I would respectfully disagree with those who say start with light tension extending first. You'll just be spending money on a weak device that really won't prepare you for weight hanging.
            Extenders have their place in PE, but IMO more of a supplemental device to more rigorous weight hanging.

            FYI - the entire 8 week weight hanging beginner program we recommend only starts with 3 lbs. Which is a very light amount of weight that allows you to get used to the type of traction necessary for optimal growth and conditioning.

            Beware of the PE grifters hocking their cheaply made China extenders! China makes good rubber dog toys, but when it comes to quality PE devices they are sorely lacking in the type of design engineering and quality that will lead you to your full PE potential.

            PLASTIC .... it's just PLASTIC


            Best of The Indian in the Cupboard - YouTube

            https://www.youtube.com › watch
            -Foldus,
            L.G. Hanger,-
            Owner/Licensed Master Machinist
            www.lghangerllc.com
            PEGym members get $10 off! Coupon Code PEGYM

            Comment


            • #7
              Unfortunately knowing the difference between getting a good stretch with a device and an injury are not that far apart in my experience. I have had plenty of similar injuries in the past and they always healed in time. For using the silicone band I found my best solution was to check on a very regular basis during use, It was constant for me. It was not uncommon for me to lose sensation or get lots of pain because of needing a very tight band and this lead to me removing the device unplanned all the time.

              Comment

              Working...
              X