Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Over training or Intense workout? Penile turtling.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jockinthebox
    replied
    Originally posted by BvckWood View Post
    LOL...no i dont masturbate outside of edging. I only touch my penis when im doing PE, showering, or having sex.
    OH?...You practice hands-free pissing?....or do you have the new Lincoln MKZ? (lol)!

Leave a comment:

• DickerSchwanz
    replied
    When you have peyronies then you shouldnt do normal PE at all.

Leave a comment:

• BvckWood
    replied
    Originally posted by computerguy View Post
    It probably hurts because your 18 and play with it alot. I remember those days. And you'll know it if you actually have pyronies... I have an upward curve near the base. It's not bad. It's awesome.

If your dick looks like a U or a C or a P or a S - then you might have something to worry about.
    LOL...no i dont masturbate outside of edging. I only touch my penis when im doing PE, showering, or having sex.

Leave a comment:

• computerguy
    replied
    Change the P to an J... Stupid phone autocorrect

Leave a comment:

• computerguy
    replied
    It probably hurts because your 18 and play with it alot. I remember those days. And you'll know it if you actually have pyronies... I have an upward curve near the base. It's not bad. It's awesome.

If your dick looks like a U or a C or a P or a S - then you might have something to worry about.

Leave a comment:

• BvckWood
    replied
    Originally posted by Jay1983 View Post
    What makes you think you have peyroines disease or whatever?

Rest your ding dong.
    Because i have the symptoms and have a curve at the base. So no edging or stretching on rest days? I get mixed answers.

Leave a comment:

• Jay1983
    replied
    What makes you think you have peyroines disease or whatever?

Rest your ding dong.

Leave a comment:

• BvckWood
    replied
    Thank you for the responses this has been my third week doing the full JP90 program and have added .25 to my girth last week since i edged even on rest days that week, but at the cost of my EQ. I might try edging on my Rest days aswell if i feel good tomorrow. I guess i currently have Peyronie's disease and it kinda hurts to edge or have a hard erection, but im only 18. Not sure what to do about that.

Leave a comment:

• wannaride
    replied
    Echoing what Jock said, you shouldn't have to worry if it hasn't been an hour. Further, you did ejaculate after all. Your penis is tired from all the exercise!

Leave a comment:

• jockinthebox
    replied
    Turteling is nothing to be concerned about, unless it lasts beyond an hour or so after your exercises. This is especially true if you often turtle, or almost always turtle after ejaculating. Ejaculating after edging even when you don't intend to, is just part of practicing and learning to edge, if you're a newbie. Don't worry about it, you'll do better next time. Watch your PI's & morning wood to monitor whether you need to reduce/ increase your PE exercises and/or intensity. Those are the best indicators of the effectiveness of PE, and should be where your focus is in judging the intensity of your routine.

Leave a comment:

• Hater
    replied
    Do you do the full routine? Are you a beginner?

Leave a comment:

• BvckWood
    started a topic Over training or Intense workout? Penile turtling.

Over training or Intense workout? Penile turtling.

Today i did The JP90 routine this time with 4 second jelqs and edged for 35min which is 5min longer than last week. I was going for 2 PONR. Anyways i tried to reverse kegel, which they are extremely weak, and ended up ejaculating in disappointment. Now i noticed my member turtled. I read a little about over training and the only symptom i have is turtling. No soreness redness or anything else. What does this mean for me? Any inputs would be greatly appreciated.
Working...
X