This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Cyber War" Episode 7

Captain Slanker stood on the dock looking with satisfaction at the two identical ships, moored end to end at the wharf. The same dock where the Queen had been rescued.
    The wharf had been sealed by the repellent device and cloaked for many weeks, from prying eyes or intruders.

The ships were beautiful, large and coal black. They were, like the Far Search of King Arthur's dream,
    beyond anything that had been envisioned, even by himself.

That these two impervious sailing vessels had been constructed in under a month, was testament to the advanced knowledge, technology and materials unknown to present day Earth.

As his building superintendents, finished directing the loading of supplies, the testing of the rigging and sails, the cannon and all of the accommodations that would be needed by each crew to be fully self contained, he couldn't help but feel a small bit of envy, that he wouldn't be able to set sail with them.

The Far Search was emblazoned across the bow of the nearest ship and the Phallic Avenger across the bow of the other.
    Sir JonPop would be in command of the former and Sir Pirate in command of the latter.

Now, it was time to meet with King Arthur and the Knights of the Round Table.
    With that, he stepped into his craft and directed Hot Rod, the ships engineer to set course for the Kingdom of BetterMan.
    JonPop
    Retired Sr. Administrator
    PEGym Hero
    Last edited by JonPop; 12-19-2014, 04:16 PM.

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

King Arthur stood at the center of the Round Table and addressed all those gathered around him. He said, "Sir Knights and Dames, Batwoman and TInkerbell, I have just come from conferring with Captain Slanker.

As you have been hearing, rumors and the whispered words, are true. Captain Slanker and the Federation have another task for us to perform.
    This as you know will be a joint effort by the Kingdom of BetterMan and the Kingdom of PEG.

Captain Slanker has completed his construction of two ships. The Far Search, based upon the ship I foresaw in my dream. The other is an identical match, that has been Christened the 'Phallic Avenger'.
    These fine ships will be manned and crewed by the Knights, sitting before me.
    They will be Captained by Sir JonPop for the Far Search and Sir Pirate, of the Phallic Avenger."

King Arthur paused as he saw Captain Slanker in the doorway and said, "Captain Slanker, right on time.
    Are you ready to enlighten our brave Knights about this new crusade?"

Captain Slanker took King Arthur's place, looked around at the assembled Knights and said, "I see many familiar faces and some I assume, are new to King Arthur's court."
    Sir JonPop stood and said, "Captain Slanker, it is good to see you again. Please sir, introduce yourself to those that have only heard the stories."

Captain Slanker said, "I am here as a representative of the United Federation of Humans. I have again been sent to this time period to request the services of King Arthur and his Knights.

Myself and all the members of the human race, scattered across many worlds, are all direct descendants from the people of Earth. Our mission is of the up most importance and vital to the preservation of future generations."

"We have come in a much larger ship this voyage, as we have much to do. I would now, like to introduce you to two of my crew."
    He turned and motioned with his hand and a man and women entered the room. Captain Slanker said, "This is Doctor Sweety, our Physician. She will be conducting your sleep training and will be your Doctor in the event you are hurt or injured during this crusade.
    This is Hot Rod, my ships first officer and engineer."
    They both gave a short bow at their introductions.

When Sir Stud saw Doctor Sweety, he excitedly jumped to his feet and said, "Hey Doc, it ain't fair". Dr Sweety looked puzzled and said, "Why hello Sir Sud, it's a pleasure to see you again. What is unfair"?
    Sir Stud said, "It ain't fair that every year I just get a year older and you get another year more beautiful". She gave a little chuckle at this.
    Sir Std realized that the King was glaring at him and hurriedly sat back down.

Captain Slanker turned and pointed to Batwoman and said, "You, fair lady in black, I have not had the pleasure of meeting you. Would you be so kind as to tell me your name?"
    Batwoman said, "I am the Dame Batwoman, I am the first female Knight of the round table since the death of Lady Jennifer.
    I am as stong as most of these men and can out fight and out joust most of them. Just because I am a women, do not be lulled."
    Captain Slanker gave a soft laugh and said, "Yes, I am quite sure that you are all of that."
    JonPop
    PEGym Hero
    Last edited by JonPop; 12-19-2014, 04:28 PM.

Comment

Captain Slanker turned his attention back to the round table and said, "The ships we have constructed are far advanced of anything from this world's present time. They are virtually indestructible from the weaponry of this period.
      Further, we have armed each ship with 'rifled' cannon with exploding projectiles that will destroy anything afloat. The Federation would prefer that you use your speed to outrun any threatening ship, but if you must fight, then use your weapons to good advantage.
      King Arthur informs me that crew selections have been made for both ships. You and your ships captains will be given all the knowledge needed to complete this voyage."

Looking at the Knights, Captain Slanker said, "Starting with my left, please introduce yourself and state which ship you are assigned to."
      Sir Bret, sitting to the Captains left said, "I am Sir Bret, first officer on the Far Search."
      "Sir Waylander, first mate, Far Search."
      "Sir Pegasus, first mate, the Avenger."
      "Sir kdub, Far Search."
      "Sir Cusp, Avenger."
      "Sir Stud, Search."
      "Sir W.M.P, known as "Sir Jim", Far Search."
      "Sir Calixto, Avenger."
      "Sir Big Al, first officer, Phallic Avenger."
      "Sir Vulcan, Avenger."
      "Sir Kingpole, navigator, Far Search."
      "Sir Milla, navigator, Avenger."
      "Sir Jayhawk, Far Search."
      "Sir UnitaElevation, called Unit, Avenger."
      "Sir Marty, Search."
      "Sir Robin, archer, Far Search."
      "Sir NP97, Avenger."
      "Dame Tinkerbelle, called "Tink", Avenger."
      "Dame Batwoman, Far Search."
      "Sir Pirate, Captain, Phallic Avenger."
      "Sir JonPop, Captain, Far Search."
      "King Remek, advisor, Phallic Avenger."
      "King Arthur, advisor, Far Search."

Captain Slanker said, "Thank you Ladies and Gentlemen. You will also each have a platoon of soldiers aboard to do most of the work of running the ship.
      Now, I have overstayed my time here. Sir JonPop will give you the details of the upcoming task?"
      With that, Captain Slanker and crew departed from the room.

Sir JonPop stood and with a look at King Arthur, cleared his throat and said.
      JonPop
      PEGym Hero
      Last edited by JonPop; 07-27-2011, 10:22 PM.

Comment

Sir JonPop looked at the assembled Knights and said, "My friends, the call went out for volunteers for this crusade and you are the ones that stepped forward, thank you.

Myself, King Arthur, King Remek and Sir Pirate were given a tour of the ships as they were being constructed. I should say, being molded/grown. I have never in my life seen such a sight as the work they were doing. Captain Slanker wanted us to select how our accommodations were to be laid out. What would fit our own preferences.
        He also showed us some amazing sights and devices that he said would not be invented for another 15 hundred years or so. He showed us a (Sir JonPop consults his notes) what he called a generator that is powered by a DiLythum chip to run lights, refrigeration, a salt water conversion machine and bilge pumps.
        But, I am straying from what I need to tell you and you will see all these wonders when you finally board the ships."

Sir JonPop took a deep breath, observed a few blank stares from the strange words he had used, held up his hand to quell the whispers and said, "The spammers are again getting strong, they have created a "Cyber Nation" in a castle owned by Vladimir the Impaler, in Transylvania.
        Our spies in that area have said that Vladimir was offered untold riches in exchange for the castle and it's horrific dungeons. They are using this location as headquarters for their spammer operations. Most of the citizenry now resides in these foul underground prisons.
        Our mission is to storm the castle and put an end to these foul spammers.
        We will all be taken aboard Captain Slankers ship to undergo sleep training. This will teach us the running of the new ships, and everything we need to know, to defend her.

We will not be able to learn the spammer language as they speak in what Captain Slanker said, (again consults notes) is "Binary" language and would be too foreign to try and learn and impossible to speak.
        We will though, be taught everything about the castle, it's darkest corners, passageways, secret tunnels and compartments.
        We will be given high explosives and be taught to use them, to destroy the infrastructure of the spammers and release the townspeople. There are several being held that the Federation says must be rescued alive as their lineage is of the up most importance to be carried forward for future generations. Some very high important people in the Federation are direct descendants."

Sir JonPop sat down and hands flew into the air. JonPop stood and said, "Please hold your questions as you will be briefed several more times and will have them all answered in due time."

"One more thing, the castle is heavily fortified, and the grounds are patrolled around the clock.
        Captain Slanker has authorized the use of the magic potion that once applied inside our armor, makes it impenetrable to the long bows with steel tipped arrows. This potion was invaluable on the planet Nib.
        While under sail, you will be allowed to wear clothing suitable for freedom of movement and comfort.
        We will have enough provisions, to last us for a year. Plus at Sir Pirates insistence, there will be enough rum to get us through this task and back.
        The treated armor will be worn at all times during the actual landing and ensuing fight.
        Each ship will have a Master chef and will be traded back and forth between the two ships during the voyage, to give us a large variety of different cousine.
        So, after this meeting, we will meet in one hour at Captain Slankers ship and undergo our sleep training.
        The soldiers have just about completed theirs by now.
        Then it is on to the ships. Good Luck every one and God Bless."
        JonPop
        PEGym Hero
        Last edited by JonPop; 07-27-2011, 10:31 PM.

Comment

Captain Pirate leaned against the railing in front of his cabin and watched the activity below.
          After all this time, they were finally going to get under sail.
          He could see the Far Search already past the breakwater and heading out to sea.

The men were pulling up the main sail and the dock moorings had been cast off.
          He paused a minute to let his gaze again, sweep across the Phallic Avenger. Marveling at the lines of the ship. There were no sharp corners or edges, the rail under his hands was smooth, something a man could grip tightly in rough seas and not be concerned with splinters.

His cabin was a marvel, such things as he could not have imagined. There was a wash room and commode. Hot and cold running water powered by the generator in the hold. There was actually something called "Toilet Paper", by the Foreman, while putting the finishing touches on the washroom. Even a large mirror over the wash stand.

A writing desk molded out of the cabin wall, with many pigeon holes for his papers and deep drawers. A long table made from what he was told, graphite/carbon fibers with the same molded look as the rest of the ship.
          This had his navigation charts laid out, a tee square that snapped into a groove along the table edge, a box with a flush lid, built into the top surface to hold his navigation instruments, i.e. Sextant, compass, gyroscopically balanced ship clock, telescope and various writing and drawing instruments.

His bunk was molded and had a rounded lip to keep him in, during rough weather. Everything was the same black color as the rest of the ship. Even the sails and rigging were black.

He had seen into King Remeks cabin when he had taken a final tour with Captain Slanker, King Arthur and Sir JonPop and it was larger than his own with a long polished table with many seats around it.

When he had toured the Far Search, he had marveled that the two ships were identical with just some subtle changes in the layout of Sir JonPop's cabin. His and King Remek's cabins were back to back in molded lines, all rounded with no sharp angles, with a walkway around both sides and stairways leading down to the main deck.

A shout from below, brought him sharply back to reality, "We're underway, Captain, any orders?"

Comment

Nice JP, I like your attention to the details Looks like my rum bribe worked, 1st mate eh...Thanks

Comment

Captain JonPop yelled down, "Sir Kingpole, turn right rudder" Looking at his compass, "A little more, little more, good. Hold this course." He shouted down to the crew on the deck below, "Furl the main sail and run up the jib, we need to let the Phallic Avenger catch up."

He could see the Avenger about 2 kilometers behind, but closing fast. He marveled how the hull of The Far Search cut the water, with such a deep keel. He knew that he would be faster than anything afloat if it came to having to out maneuver pirates.

The morning was bright and a brisk wind was propelling the ship. He once again looked at the Avenger and figured it would be about 10 minutes before they were along side. He walked around the catwalk to King Arthur's cabin and went inside. Sir Bret, the King, and Captain Slanker were seated at the long table waiting for him.

King Arthur asked, "Are we on course now Captain?" "Yes your Highness, we are" Replied Sir JonPop. "The Phallic Avenger should be along side any minute now." "Good. Have the Knights settled into their quarters?" How about Dame Batwoman? Does she like the space we have provided for her?"
              Yes King Arthur, she is fascinated with the commode, she must have flushed it at least 20 times."
              The King, Captain Slanker and Sir Bret, all laughed at this.
              King Arthur said, "Have Captain Pirate's chief officer Sir Big Al, take over command of the ship and Captain Slanker will bring he and King Remek aboard." The message was relayed and suddenly Sir Pirate was standing in the Kings cabin with a surprised look on his face. Sir JonPop laughed and said, "I know, I know, I was like that my first time, also." King Remek just smiled.
              JonPop
              PEGym Hero
              Last edited by JonPop; 12-12-2010, 09:16 AM.

Comment

Here is the Far Search, and the Phallic Avenger catching up(jP

FarSearch.jpg
                JonPop
                PEGym Hero
                Last edited by JonPop; 12-12-2010, 10:09 AM.

Comment

Really like that JP. Very good so far... pretty dern well written too
                  Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
                  Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
                  Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
                  http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

This is wonderful, JP!
                    And many thanks for addressing the rum issue. I was rather concerned.
                    I anxiously await the next installment!
                    Pirate Diplomacy:
                    The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

Comment

She flushed it 20 times, huh? Be careful she doesn't end up with a toilet paper fetish. He, he, he. Good writing, JP. I wonder what they used before toilet paper came along? Their hands? Leaves? Old rags? (The Mrs. is into toilet paper). She uses it by the bundle--very expensive these days since we're competing with 1.3 billion Chinese.

In days of old when knights were bold and rubbers weren't invented
                      You wrapped a sock around your cock
                      And babies were prevented.

Sorry, JP. Couldn't resist.

Comment

Originally posted by going411by7 View Post

In days of old when knights were bold and rubbers weren't invented
                        You wrapped a sock around your cock
                        And babies were prevented.

Sorry, JP. Couldn't resist.
                        you know why this worked don't you .. smelly sock = smelly cock..ewww yucky!!
                        ~ If.....
                        ~ TTBB big-ginners program for JPopping boobies
                        ~ Lust and Love

“It is so hard to leave—until you leave. And then it is the easiest goddamned thing in the world.”

Comment

As soon as King Remek and Captain Pirate were seated, Captain Slanker stood and said, "Gentlemen, I must return to my ship. My obligation to you has been fulfilled, to get you situated, manned and underway. The rest of the planning and mission is in your hands.
                          King Remek, you have a device to summon me. When you have finished your meeting, let me know and I will return you and Sir Pirate to the Avenger." He vanished. Sir Pirate looked at the empty spot and said, "Arrrrgh!"

King Arthur had commissioned Sir Kingpole to render a large drawing of the castle using his cartography skills.
                          He drew the grounds, the interior courtyard and the interior of the castle, it's many floors and sub basements.
                          KingArthur wanted this done while it was still fresh in mind from the sleep training. These drawings were checked at every stage by the Knights as to accuracy. Even then there were a few disagreements as some detail was remembered in a different way. But majority ruled and the drawings were completed.

Even though they had all undergone the sleep training, including the soldiers, (who were only given what they needed to know) people remember things differently. With a large drawing to refer to, it would be easier to keep everyone on the same page.
                          They knew the castle as if they had been there many times and seen everything with their own eyes.
                          But a long journey, fraught with dangers could blur even the strongest memories.

First Mate Sir Waylander, poked his head into the cabin and said, "Sorry for the intrusion your Highness, but the Phallic Avenger is now along side." King Arthur said, "Thank you Sir Waylander."

He looked up and Sir Waylander was still standing in the door, King Arthur said, "Please signal the Avenger that we will be bringing Sir Big Al to the Far Search and have First Mate, Pegasus command the ship, for the time being." Sir Waylander said, "Yes your Majasty, I will give the order."
                          King Arthur said. "Gentlemen, we must formulate our plans."

Comment

I love it!
                            (The story, not the Yarrrr! although I appreciate that, too.)
                            Am I over my toilet fascination yet?

Comment

I give this five Wanks!

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Working...
                              X