Best lube for jelqing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best lube for jelqing

I have been looking for the best lube for jelqing. I must say that I have found what I consider the perfect lube- Vitamin E oil. I went to Walmart and purchased a 5 ounce bottle of the stuff. I know that using Vitamin E is really good for keeping your skin healthy but the consistancy is just right. It's not too slick so you can still get a good grip while jelqing. A little goes a long way too. I've been using vitamin E oil for about a week and a half now and I've noticed that the little red dots and other minor discoloration due to doing 500-600 jelqs per session are no longer appearing.

Russ: You and I think alike.

Vitamin E is good for the skin (as you noted), so one of my favorite lubes is a baby oil + vitamin E + aloe combination. Like you, I get it from Wal-Mart and a bottle lasts a long time.
    "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by remek View Post
      Russ: You and I think alike.

Vitamin E is good for the skin (as you noted), so one of my favorite lubes is a baby oil + vitamin E + aloe combination. Like you, I get it from Wal-Mart and a bottle lasts a long time.
      Remek, you should bottle the stuff and sell it as some sort of PE snake oil...

Comment

Or I could buy a bunch and give it away for free. . .
        "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein

Comment

i use petrolium jelly, works like a charm and cheap

Comment

I've used petrolium jelly too and it works good. I also like vaseline, and as remek says baby oil with vit. E.

Comment

Personally, I think the best lube...is LUBE!

Go on eBay or Google "Slippery Stuff." I've been using it since day one and won't use anything else. It's odorless, doesn't stain and lasts a long time. Plus, it's water-based, which means that when it starts to become tacky after 60 or so jelqs, just add a bit of water to your hands and voila!... it's as if you've just reapplied it.

Hope that helps.
              The aim of life is self-development. To realize one's nature perfectly - that is what each of us is here for.
              ~Oscar Wilde~

Comment

Working...
              X