Sports car for a teen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sports car for a teen

So I have a very low end sports car. AND I WANT OUT OF IT. I've been looking at '98-'05 Camaros but can't find any within my price range. I'm thinking something $6000CDN or less. The reason I need out of my car is because it's just not being a good car for me. I want something quicker, safer, and I'm thinking 3-4.2L engine; otherwise insurance might be ridiculous.
    My car is a 2004 Cavalier Coupe.
    I don't want a sidegrade like a Jetta. This next car I want to be in until I can afford a brand new one which might be in 6-7 years. What do you guys say?
    Start March 26, 2015 NBPEL: 6.3" MSEG: 5"
    When you replace "wand" with "penis" in Harry Potter: "We'll soon find out, won't we?" Snape said smoothly "Penis out Potter!"
    Sid's Diary

I love my 16 year old Camaro
    You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Safest, most dependable and lowest-maintenance car by far is a Honda Civic. You should be able to get a decent one with under 150K miles on it in your price range. Not a sports car, but certainly a massive upgrade from a 2004 Cavalier, IMO! Honda Civics will easily surpass 300K miles with minimal regular maintenance.

If you want something "sportier" go with an older Ford Mustang. Women still love 'em and they're dependable transportation with some "flair".

Comment

Porsche Boxter.
        The name's Tamora...TVR Tamora...with a capital "T".

Lots of living to do yet unseen and a more stories yet untold!

Comment

Originally posted by jockinthebox View Post
          Safest, most dependable and lowest-maintenance car by far is a Honda Civic. You should be able to get a decent one with under 150K miles on it in your price range. Not a sports car, but certainly a massive upgrade from a 2004 Cavalier, IMO! Honda Civics will easily surpass 300K miles with minimal regular maintenance.

If you want something "sportier" go with an older Ford Mustang. Women still love 'em and they're dependable transportation with some "flair".
          Plus the Up Grade possibilities are endless.

My work car is a Honda Civic Si. Added Eibach suspension, Magna Flow exhaust & Cold Air intake. Lots of Fun.
          “The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil, but by those who watch them without doing anything” Albert Einstein

Comment

Ah I was looking at civics.. But not my cup of lawnmower unfortunately
            When you replace "wand" with "penis" in Harry Potter: "We'll soon find out, won't we?" Snape said smoothly "Penis out Potter!"
            Sid's Diary

Comment

Mini Cooper S...great little car.

Comment

Originally posted by Tamora View Post
                Mini Cooper S...great little car.
                ^^^maintenance NIGHTMARE!!!...and VERY EXPENSIVE to fix. Worst car ever from BMW!

Comment

Or The National Car of the Sierra's and Lake Tahoe . . . Subaru.

They go forever and do not lose value.

I blew the motor on the Track and sold it for $6k.
                  “The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil, but by those who watch them without doing anything” Albert Einstein

Comment

Fuck the insurance...get a Lamborghini!

Comment

Originally posted by akaTrex View Post
                      Or The National Car of the Sierra's and Lake Tahoe . . . Subaru.

They go forever and do not lose value.

I blew the motor on the Track and sold it for $6k.
                      Been looking for a wrx sti, which is all I'd want, but none in Canada for sale.
                      Originally posted by jockinthebox View Post
                      ^^^maintenance NIGHTMARE!!!...and VERY EXPENSIVE to fix. Worst car ever from BMW!
                      Yes that's why I was holding off on that one
                      Sid's Diary

Comment

OH, and any car I get HAS to be a standard. Automatics are just so... boring.
                        Sid's Diary

Comment

Originally posted by sidneycrosby View Post
                          Been looking for a wrx sti, which is all I'd want, but none in Canada for sale.
                          Maybe look at importing one.

Comment

Man I'm really old I guess. I see these kids with there hopped up 4 cylinder cars that sound like loud sewing machines and they think it sounds awesome. My high school ride was a 1970 GTO with a 400 hp big block V8. There is nothing like the raw power sound of a big block V8.
                            To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

I'm getting an erection!

Comment

Working...
                              X