Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Verge said VylyV shorts could help men do Kegel to improve your manhood.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Verge said VylyV shorts could help men do Kegel to improve your manhood.

Hi, guys. How about do you think the VylyV shorts? Here is Verge story:
    These smart shorts will make your soda bottle explode and other pelvic metaphors | The Verge
    "The shorts can (with the massive caveat that they probably cannot ) raise the angle of your erection, improve your sex drive and sexual stamina, and, eventually, allow you to have multiple orgasms. The shorts are also an allegory for modern existence, and they are being crowdfunded."
    By the way I found one funny video about that on the youtube. and I am afraid I have to agree with this buddy's comment: "i want to buy one just becuase of the last animation lol gj tomo u know how to advertise lol " haha~ yes it's so funny~
    Here is the funny video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKFYH0hVmDo

By the way, I tried many instruments like enlargement, pumping air and jelq. This shorts looks like high-quality and cool. I wonder it could be my next "prey", LOL.

So what's your next plan?
    webSizePoster.jpg
    Biiiiiiiiiger,Haaaaaaarder,Loooooooger

This is rather interesting and I hope that this can do something, if it does get fully funded, but I hate the fact that "smart shorts" exist.

Comment

yes, I hope so, as the Verge said, "VylyV, the company behind the shorts, really thinks highly of the shorts."
      well, you mean the "smart" word? smart phone, smart cup, smart pen... wtf, so many smart things!
      Biiiiiiiiiger,Haaaaaaarder,Loooooooger

Comment

Intersting. Id like to know the specifics on how it works. The only issue I see in the design is that theres no space for a long flaccid there. Mine hangs at 7 inches and theres no way I will bend it backwards towards my ass. Thats not good for the health of my weiner. They should make one with a long banana hammock or something.

Comment

Working...
        X