Milliennial Sex Lives..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Milliennial Sex Lives..

Thought I'd just post this article for some commentary..

https://news.vice.com/article/study-...rce=vicenewsfb
    Start: 11/2013: BPEL: 4.73" MEG: 4.5"
    Best: BPEL: 7" MEG: 5.625"
    Current:BPEL: 7" MEG: 5.5"

I believe it. Many guys don't even know how to talk to girls. They sit in their bedroom and live fantasy lives on the internetd then wonder why they can't get laid when they are 25.
    Start 3.16.15 - 7bpel, 6bpel, 5meg

Current 1.19.16 - 7.85bpel, 6.6nbpel, 5.3meg

Goal 1.19.17 - 8.5bpel, 7.5nbpel, 5.75meg

Comment

I don't wonder why I can't get laid.. I wonder why I'm NOT getting laid!
      You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

The media loves to slur my generation it's annoying. We're just fine. Everyone I know has fine sex lives.

Comment

Originally posted by dmizzle View Post
          I believe it. Many guys don't even know how to talk to girls. They sit in their bedroom and live fantasy lives on the internetd then wonder why they can't get laid when they are 25.
          Why talk to girls when I can not do that and save myself from getting a foot in the nuts for asking them out. I mean that would break her foot and I'm just doing it for them.

Comment

Originally posted by dmizzle View Post
            dis me

Comment

...bringing a partner home to your rickety twin bed under your mom and dad's roof won't do wonders for your sex life.
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-QG-rFf4po
              Sex is the great leveler, taste the great divider. - Pauline Kael

Comment

I wonder what it would be like were the phone is always attached to one hand or the other all the time, lol.. Kinda awkward I would think .. Would they text back and forth "OOOoooOO baby just like that, right there.. Yeah.. yeah"!!! or all "X"s and "O"s..

Chill, I kid u young fellas hahaha..

Ya know smart phones could be the end of the human race, and this is why??
                Start: 11/2013: BPEL: 4.73" MEG: 4.5"
                Best: BPEL: 7" MEG: 5.625"
                Current:BPEL: 7" MEG: 5.5"

Comment

You guys know we have tinder and bumble

Plenty of fish

Those with social skills hook up via the phone. Getting laid as a millennial is cake.

Comment

Originally posted by gms585 View Post
                    You guys know we have tinder and bumble

Plenty of fish

Those with social skills hook up via the phone. Getting laid as a millennial is cake.
                    You would be surprised how not easy it is. I've tried Plenty of Fish and the best message I had was "Lose some weight, no one wants to see that" and I was fully clothed.

I would actually bet large sums of money no one could find me a date within a week.

Comment

Originally posted by Dontrike View Post
                      You would be surprised how not easy it is. I've tried Plenty of Fish and the best message I had was "Lose some weight, no one wants to see that" and I was fully clothed.

I would actually bet large sums of money no one could find me a date within a week.
                      Hmmm...there's a lot of nasty people out there.

I bet you there's a lot of personalized dating agencies out there that could take the hard work out of it for you and find you a date in no time at all.
                      The name's Tamora...TVR Tamora...with a capital "T".

Lots of living to do yet unseen and a more stories yet untold!

Comment

Originally posted by Tamora View Post
                        Hmmm...there's a lot of nasty people out there.

I bet you there's a lot of personalized dating agencies out there that could take the hard work out of it for you and find you a date in no time at all.
                        Personalized dating agencies exist? I thought those only existed in average sitcoms and movies.

Comment

Personalized dating agencies exist? I thought those only existed in average sitcoms and movies.
                          Sure...of course they do.
                          The name's Tamora...TVR Tamora...with a capital "T".

Lots of living to do yet unseen and a more stories yet untold!

Comment

I'm not the best looking (average at best), but I've had better luck getting dates in person than online. Most online sites have at least 2-10 guys for every girl, and at least imo girls tend to be extremely picky when it comes to online due to the ease of it. I also figure a lot of us would be too if we could post a profile and get 200 messages a day from it.
                            Original/Current Stats:
                            2014-09-01: BPEL 6.8"/NBPEL 6" MEG 5.0", BPFL 5"/NBPFL 4" FG 4.4"
                            2019-03-16: BPEL 8"/NBPEL 6.75" MEG 5.2", BPFL 6.75"/NBPFL 5.5" FG 4.5"

Goals:
                            Realistic: BPEL 8.5"/NBPEL 7.5" MEG 5.5"
                            Optimistic: BPEL 9"/NBPEL 8" MEG 5.75"
                            Dream: BPEL 10"/NBPEL 9" MEG 6.5"

Comment

despite my comments in other threads that there is no playbook for attraction.... there is a bit of a playbook for being noticed on dating sites/apps.

Its not the same as a personal interaction. Also when tech is involved stats are available to improve your odds. Logging in at certain "Peak" times can help, your main photo and statement should be tweaked, the conversational patterns and self descriptions need to be minded carefully.

Also keep in mind these things are mostly for sex.
                              Not love.
                              So people want, well sexy.

Comment

Working...
                              X