The Sun, Growing through the Sun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Sun, Growing through the Sun

An important part of penis enlargement or growing your dick, growing every other part of your body for that matter, is the sun. The Sun gives life to all on Earth, I think many people over look that. We grow because of the sun. Everthing we eat comes from the energy of the Sun. In growing your dick, u simply need sunlight, eating fruit and veggies is basically the same thing as eating sunlight because all life is grown and nourished by the Sun. Simple. before reading this thread, i suggest you first read my thread on detoxing. If you get alot of sun while filled with bad toxins, and tight arteries it may cause unwanted results. So be sure to check that out. It should be in the the beginners forum. A person full of salts and acids sitting under the sun is going to have a completely different reaction than a person filled with fruits, vegetables, water and alkalinity. Growth comes with alkalinity and death comes of acid. After u have detoxed and are full of fruit and vegetable water u will need to get lots of sunlight. Sunlight will relax the body and empower it at the same time. Helping u sweat out toxins and bring in more oxygen which will improve bloodflow which will stretch and relax your body and dick. Find a way to be nude in the Sun and let your dick and balls feel the sunlight. This alone could give u the best erection you have ever had. Many men's dicks has never felt the sun due to the life of constant disconnect from nature, wearing tight pants over tight undies, always clothed and always in doors. Lets not forget the sun gives life and growth to everything it touches. Getting Sun on your balls has been scientifically proven to increase testosterone, actually getting sun on any of your body has been shown to increase testosterone but getting it on your shaft and testicles will have a more direct effect on your penis. Having a body filled with fruit and vegetable water which is grown directly by the sun also builds testosterone and blood flow, that along with being under the sun will drive your hormones up and up, giving your dick and body great bloodflow, growth and energy. Do these natural things along with milking or exercising the dick and you will have tremendous growth. Remember to stay away from salt and refined suger, junkfoods, cheese, meats and breads as these clogg the body and reduce bloodflow, disrupting the balance. I understand most people, men in particular, dont like hearing not to eat meat but understand meat is death. Why would you eat something dead to give you life and growth. Meat stays in the body for a long time blocking the flow of energy to the body and dick. Meat would be better if it was ate raw, with the blood and life still flowing through the animal but humans naturally arent made to eat animals raw. Tho every being on Earth eats its food raw. Humans are the only ones who dont. We are disconnected from the natural way of life and this has caused a disruption in our bodies. Simple. But i understand most of you wont except not eating meat. Im not here to antagonize you or challenge your opinions. i simply encourage you to do what u can, focusing on eating a more natural, sun based diet if u want to grow your body and dick into more of the highly sensual sex machine it wss meant to be. Far too often i see us focusing on the outside to grow rather than the inside. Life comes from inside out, u wont grow as well if u are putting death on the inside expecting it to bring u life on the outside. Think about that. Eat more nuts...pecans, cashews, almonds, these are natural foods and will feel u up without causing as much clogg as meats. But be carefull not to consume too much of even nuts, always lean more towards fruits and vegetables to increase your growth and sensitivity to the Sun. It may take years for your body to realign with its proper potential due to the years of blood restrictions in the body and dick, as many of these problems stem from the pelvis, digestive area in the lower gut. Relax and let the tightness and toxins flow out. Many peoples private areas are pale as fuck due to no sunlight. Sunlight will help that area detox and grow into what it is meant to be. Simple. You will heal and your growth will expand. Stay focused and love life. Growth and sunlight to all.
    Growing. Growing. Growing. Grown. Repeat.

Good post, but maybe put in the Gym forum.

Comment

Why gym? This has nothing to do with lifting weights and all to do with enlarging the penis. I dont understand.

Comment

Originally posted by SunGiver View Post
        Why gym? This has nothing to do with lifting weights and all to do with enlarging the penis. I dont understand.
        The "gym" forum is for all other topics not related to PE...it doesn't refer to lifting weights necessarily. Once you've been here for a while and found your way around you'll understand.
        The name's Tamora...TVR Tamora...with a capital "T".

Lots of living to do yet unseen and a more stories yet untold!

Comment

I understand that. I understood that. But im meaning everything i said DOES have to do with pe, as in penis enlargement. How does it not?

Comment

Originally posted by SunGiver View Post
            I understand that. I understood that. But im meaning everything i said DOES have to do with pe, as in penis enlargement. How does it not?
            Don't stress about it...your thread can stay where it is if you wish.
            The name's Tamora...TVR Tamora...with a capital "T".

Lots of living to do yet unseen and a more stories yet untold!

Comment

Spent 3.5 hours in the sun yesterday playing golf and 6 hours today at an autocross in the Giants Stadium parking lot today. Hopefully, my wife will feel the difference tomorrow morning.
              Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
              12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
              12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
              01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
              01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
              01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
              Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Summer will soon be here in Australia and I will once gain be able yo get out in the sun with nothing on. You are right - one's dick and balls absolutely love the sun. (On the other hand, start slowly as you want to avoid sunburn**.

Part of the benefit of sun exposure is that the body uses it to make vitamin D, an absolutely essential sustance for good health. Most people are seriously deficient in this vital substance. The list of diseases and poor health conditions which arise from this deficiency is enormous. The health of your genitals is, of course, involved, as OP says.

In these winter months, I take Vit D supplements _ the Vitamin D Council says as much as 5 or 6K IUs is good and I believe y'all should do the same. Your dick and balls will love you for it. This ageing set feels it.

Comment

So aside from being a nudist vegan, what other things do you have to offer our membership? Explain how I have grown my penis and benefited from PE without following your vegan lifestyle? I'm 55 and my clean bill of health from my personal doctor tells me I am doing something right without foraging for nuts and berries.

Comment

I like foraging for nuts & berries, nuts via Amazon, berries at the store. My doctor says easy on the nuts (fats), so I tried Roasted Sunflower seeds...still a lot of fat.
                    Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
                    Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Ok I so on the less extreame side eat your fruit and veg and get some sun.

Comment

Originally posted by Tamora View Post
                        Don't stress about it...your thread can stay where it is if you wish.
                        No stress, im just wanting to fully understand the rules and how this forum works. Thanks for helping me stay in check.

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
                          Ok I so on the less extreame side eat your fruit and veg and get some sun.
                          Exactly. Im wanting to go deep in this subject because what we eat and absorb builds the foundation for the exercises we do. Id be willing to say what we eat and our environment are even more important than the exercises. Like a plant growing in a pot in a house vs a plant growing outside in the ground. Even if u give the house plant ample water and vitamins it still wont grow as full and developed as the plant outside.

Comment

Originally posted by Georgeoz View Post
                            Summer will soon be here in Australia and I will once gain be able yo get out in the sun with nothing on. You are right - one's dick and balls absolutely love the sun. (On the other hand, start slowly as you want to avoid sunburn**.

Part of the benefit of sun exposure is that the body uses it to make vitamin D, an absolutely essential sustance for good health. Most people are seriously deficient in this vital substance. The list of diseases and poor health conditions which arise from this deficiency is enormous. The health of your genitals is, of course, involved, as OP says.

In these winter months, I take Vit D supplements _ the Vitamin D Council says as much as 5 or 6K IUs is good and I believe y'all should do the same. Your dick and balls will love you for it. This ageing set feels it.
                            Yes its best to start slow. Especially depending on your genes or pigment. Some peoples bodies resist sunlight and can even develop cancer from sunlight. While other peoples bodies thrive in the sunlight. However genes can be changed by eating foods that match the environment u are in. For example if u live far away from the sun, where it is cold all the time, your body will crave other things to make up for the lack of sunlight or sunbased foods. The body will become more pale and lean towards more blood foods to get the nutrition it needs. And on the other hand if u live closer to the sun and it is more hot all the time, then the body will become more dark and eating fresh fruit and veggies along with getting sunlight will give your body all the nutrition it needs. You can also look at plants where typically the more healthy a plant is the more dark green and full it will appear. And then the more sick or malnourished a plant is the more it will appear more pale yellow and sucked in. The health of the plant is usaully based on the amount of sunlight and water withn it. And i see that on another level, the same applies with humans. With all that being said, for maximum growth its best to take it slow with the sun and move foward carefully and pay attention to your bodies limits. But keep in mind your bodies limits change based on what u feed it grow. And i do not recommend taking any type of supplements. But thats just me. Love and growth buddy

Comment

I dont like my penis especially the glans in the sun, it can damage it and turns my shaft brown.
                              July 2016 - - - - Oct 2016 - - - - - Mar2017 - - - Apr2017 feb2019(after mild peyronies)
                              bpel 5.75 - - - - - -6.0 - - - - - - 6.125" - - - - - - 6.25 ---- 6.0" nbpel 5 5/8
                              meg 4.75 - - - - - -4.75 - - - - - - 4.75" - - - - - -4 .875

Long Term Goal. 6" nbpel and 5.25" girth.

Comment

Working...
                              X