How Can I Stop This

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Can I Stop This

It is to do with jealousy,i have broken up with my gf many times but have got back with her but i have normally only got back with her because i cant stand her having sex with another person who has got a bigger penis than me and who can last longer than me,i know that even if i have an 8 inch penis someone is going to have a bigger penis than me but if i did have an 8 inch penis and she had sex with someone who has a bigger penis than that then it wouldnt matter to much because i am still very big.

How can i stop feeling like this ?

next time you're hitting it doggie stick it right up her ass without permission. this will give her something she'll never forget.

Comment

haha funny, but seriously does anyone have any advice because one day we might split up for good and then i will get very depressed

Comment

If you don't want to be with this girl, who cares who she screws. Find a new girl and move on. As far as your insecurity in the bedroom, focus on what your doing not what you think anyone else is. Focus on making her feel good first, whatever it takes maybe a massage, lots of four play than give her an orgasm with your tongue, than if you finish too soon when you screw it won't matter. If you really want to win her heart, do it out of the bedroom. Pamper her, make her feel like she is the only one.

Comment

Originally posted by b123 View Post
          It is to do with jealousy,i have broken up with my gf many times but have got back with her but i have normally only got back with her because i cant stand her having sex with another person who has got a bigger penis than me and who can last longer than me,i know that even if i have an 8 inch penis someone is going to have a bigger penis than me but if i did have an 8 inch penis and she had sex with someone who has a bigger penis than that then it wouldnt matter to much because i am still very big.

How can i stop feeling like this ?

You're right: there will always be someone out there who is bigger than you. Stronger than you. Smarter than you. Better looking than you. Wealthier than you. But you know what? A girl who loves you won't care, and you shouldn't care either. It sounds to me as if you are not sure if you like yourself very much, and you worry too much. THAT's what you need to work on. Focus on the positives, not the negatives, and stop worrying about what your girl might experience or might think in the future. That's monkey thinking and it will lead you to nothing but misery.

There is another thread here you should read: https://www.pegym.com/forums/womans-...ze-matter.html Size is only one of many things that matters -- and it is far, far from the most important thing.

And one more thing: don't stay with this girl or get back together with her for a shallow reason like feeling competition with other guys over the size of your cock. Be with her because you care about HER -- or leave her alone so both of you can move on to find more compatible partners. You are not doing either of you a service by jerking her around if you don't truly care for her.

Comment

Originally posted by PEskeptic View Post
            next time you're hitting it doggie stick it right up her ass without permission. this will give her something she'll never forget.
            Please, could we not joke around about stuff like this? I for one find it pretty offensive. I know it was a joke but really..... not necessary.

Comment

I do have alot of insercuritys about myself im trying to get over this,i do love her but we are always arguing and it isnt working out but i cant brake up with her because of this reason.

Comment

Originally posted by Batwoman View Post
                Please, could we not joke around about stuff like this? I for one find it pretty offensive. I know it was a joke but really..... not necessary.
                Why does it offend you?

Comment

Originally posted by PEskeptic View Post
                  Why does this offend me? Because it suggests that it is OK to do something shocking mean to a woman intentionally. I don't like anything that smacks of sexual abuse. 99% of the guys here might know it's a joke, but what about the 1% that may not get it? What about the young guys who still haven't figured out what's OK and what's not in their sexual behavior? Intentionally or not, saying things like this endorses behavior that I find repugnant, and I think it just lowers the conversation.

Comment

Originally posted by b123 View Post
                    I do have alot of insercuritys about myself im trying to get over this,i do love her but we are always arguing and it isnt working out but i cant brake up with her because of this reason.
                    Sorry we hijacked your thread, b1123.
                    Listen -- if you are not happy with this girl, break up with her. It is DUMB to spend any time thinking about who she might end up with; it's not relevant to your life. Grow up and get on with you own life, and let her do the same. Especially if you care for her, give her the gift of freedom and move on. Concentrate on school, sports, friends, whatever makes you happy, and stop obsessing about her future. Pay attention to your own instead!

Comment

Working...
                    X