Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Men 'need better-fitting condoms'

Courtesy of BBC News

Badly fitted condoms do not just reduce the pleasure of sex for men and women - they raise the risks of infection and pregnancy, researchers say.

Men are twice as likely to take the condom off midway through sex due to a poor fit, a poll of 436 men in Sexually Transmitted Infections journal reveals.

Ill-fitting condoms more than doubled the chances of them splitting or slipping off, a Kentucky team found.

Article continued here
    Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

I never thought this would be such a substantial issue.....condoms slipping off? I'm avg sized and I've never had that problem....they all practically painted on.... (all as in the standard sized condoms)

Maybe I'm not so average .....
    Starting
    BPFL: 5"
    NBPFL: 4"
    FL: 4"

GOAL!...... 8x6.5

Comment

BE fore PE back before i got ED i rolled a condom on. i comepletely rolled it out . Im wondering how long is the maximum length of a regular condom? I think it was a trojan.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

7" for regular size
        9" for large
        Starting (5/1/2010): BPEL: 7.25" EG: 5.25"
        Current (16/2/2010): BPEL: 7.25" EG:5.38"

Geelong Football Club

Comment

Originally posted by HitTheSpot View Post
          7" for regular size
          9" for large
          I just unrolled a durex regular condom and it's 7.9 inches long!!! I never completely unrolled one over my unit, yet !

Comment

just did a bit of research and it turns out it depends on the brand. heres a link to check what size your condom is: CONDOM SIZES | SMALL REGULAR EXTRA LARGE XXL SIZE CONDOMS | CONDOM JUNGLE

Kingpole, it seems that all Trojans have a standard size of 20cm close to 8" in length
            Starting (5/1/2010): BPEL: 7.25" EG: 5.25"
            Current (16/2/2010): BPEL: 7.25" EG:5.38"

Geelong Football Club

Comment

Originally posted by HitTheSpot View Post
              just did a bit of research and it turns out it depends on the brand. heres a link to check what size your condom is: CONDOM SIZES | SMALL REGULAR EXTRA LARGE XXL SIZE CONDOMS | CONDOM JUNGLE

Kingpole, it seems that all Trojans have a standard size of 20cm close to 8" in length
              OK thanks for the info.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

I think you guys are focusing on the wrong thing.... its thickness that decides how well a condom stays on your cock....not length
                Starting
                BPFL: 5"
                NBPFL: 4"
                FL: 4"

GOAL!...... 8x6.5

Comment

I highly recommend durex condoms, over trojan condoms. Trojan condoms do not stretch very much elastically. They stretch a lot, but they deform plastically. If you don't have enough lube, trojan condoms will break after about 15-20 minutes of rough sex. Durex are definitely the way to go. I've never broken a Durex. Myself and many of my friends have snapped trojans.

Durex condoms are no larger, but they have a more accommodating range of girth sizes. Since I started using them, I've made about 1/2" in gains and they fit almost exactly the same as they did when I first started using them.
                  My Scientific Theory on PE
                  https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...ma-theory.html

Date BPFSL-BPEL-MEG-BEG
                  6/09 6.50-6.25-4.8-5.1
                  2/10 7.2-6.75-5.2-5.6
                  8/10 7.1-6.9
                  7/12 7.4-7.0-5.3-5.6
                  7/13 7.6-7.2-5.4-5.7
                  10/16 7.8-7.3
                  4/20 8.25-7.75-5.8-6.2
                  3/22 8.5-8.1-5.7-6.0

Comment

Another factor besides "size" is erectile fluctuation. Some men's erections wax and wane as they're having sex. If your erection deflates enough while you're in session, slippage can most definitely occur.
                    Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

good thread big al, i think the big condom companys have got the averages totally wrong soo many people dont fit in to the standard sizes iv`e read a few things on there research and they say the diamiter of the average penis is 2" other companys were also there or there abouts.
                      29/12/09 ....23/1/10......6/3/10......12/5/10

BPEL-6" .....BPEL-61/4"..BPEL-6.5"...BPEL-63/4"
                      EG-43/4".....EG-5"........EG-51/4"....EG-5.5"
                      NBPEL-53/4"

SHORT TERM GOAL

BPEL-7"
                      EG-5.25"

LONG TERM GOAL

BPEL-8"
                      EG-6"

Comment

that's the diameter of the condom. Diameter is half of circumference so your average condom is 4inches around. Then they are made to stretch in order to find the highest range possible. 2inch regular condom, 2.25 inches mag 2.5 is an xl. so your looking at 4eg, 4.5 eg, and 5 eg. Then to get a good grip so it doesn't slip you want about .5-1inch eg difference between condom size and actual EG.

Condoms have been made since Egyptian times I'm pretty sure they have gotten the sizing down by now. I think the real issue is people don't experiment enough to find a condom that works for them.

Comment

I'm curious: how many of you use condoms that are supposed to provide extra stimulation for your partner? And if you have used them, did you ever ask your girl if they worked at all in that regard?

Comment

Originally posted by happy_accidents3 View Post
                            that's the diameter of the condom. Diameter is half of circumference so your average condom is 4inches around. Then they are made to stretch in order to find the highest range possible. 2inch regular condom, 2.25 inches mag 2.5 is an xl. so your looking at 4eg, 4.5 eg, and 5 eg. Then to get a good grip so it doesn't slip you want about .5-1inch eg difference between condom size and actual EG.

Condoms have been made since Egyptian times I'm pretty sure they have gotten the sizing down by now. I think the real issue is people don't experiment enough to find a condom that works for them.

miles out there mate the circumference of 2 inch diameter is 6.283 inch which is well over the average girth!
                            meaning for a snug fit you would have to be a bit bigger again
                            29/12/09 ....23/1/10......6/3/10......12/5/10

BPEL-6" .....BPEL-61/4"..BPEL-6.5"...BPEL-63/4"
                            EG-43/4".....EG-5"........EG-51/4"....EG-5.5"
                            NBPEL-53/4"

SHORT TERM GOAL

BPEL-7"
                            EG-5.25"

LONG TERM GOAL

BPEL-8"
                            EG-6"

Comment

Originally posted by hardcore View Post
                              miles out there mate the circumference of 2 inch diameter is 6.283 inch which is well over the average girth!
                              meaning for a snug fit you would have to be a bit bigger again
                              opps lol confused radius with diameter. I think they use diameter in those measurements cause its the only way it makes sense. If you look at the measurement of sex toy girth even them seem really small.

Comment

Working...
                              X