Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are chickens discriminated against at Christmas?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are chickens discriminated against at Christmas?

no spam here !
    Dangler
    Senior Administrator
    ☼ Wizard ☼
    White Tiger Award 2015
    Last edited by Dangler; 11-22-2016, 04:56 PM.

I wonder if this is what he was referring to:

In order to go from being heel to being face, a character has to go through an observable change in their philosophy of what is right and what is wrong. Had Seth come out here tonight, and cut a promo about how now that he's been on the other side, he sees the error in his ways of being the Authority's chosen one, and is fighting now to abolish that spot once and for all, that would've been a face turn. But that's not what happened tonight.
    Seth Rollins isn't mad because the Authority is playing favorites. Seth Rollins is mad because he's not the favorite any longer.

Now that the title has been changed. This response makes me sound stupid.
    not2big
    Senior Super Moderator
    PEGym Hero
    Last edited by not2big; 11-23-2016, 04:10 PM.
    Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
    12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
    12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
    01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
    01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
    01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
    Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Arrrrghhhhhhh ! That looked like more spam!
      Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
      Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

The name's Tamora...TVR Tamora...with a capital "T".

Lots of living to do yet unseen and a more stories yet untold!

Comment

Not as much as Sheep are; Lambs are a different story. Poor little Lambee's Legs. <sniffle>

Comment

Being from the UK we don't have all that Thanksgiving nonsense but we do have the Spanish to blame for bringing turkeys over from America and that fat bastard Henry VIII for stuffing his face with them.

We traditionally used to have goose at Christmas, so what about equal rights for geese at Christmas too? Are we in the UK losing our traditional values because of these oversized, obese American chickens they call turkeys being forced upon us? Is it yet another attempt at world domination and a conspiracy by the Yanks to make us as fat and unhealthy as they are?

If you can't afford goose for Christmas, how about a nice little duck? Those guys deserve a break too! In Norway, Sweden, Poland and Austria where they don't know any better they eat fish at Christmas. In the Czech Republic they have to have an even number of people sitting around the Christmas table, otherwise according to their superstitions the person without a partner will die in the coming year. Cheerful f**kers ain't they!

We need to stand up and be counted and protest at this blatant infringement of the God given rights of chickens, geese and duck at this most important time of the year. We need to fight 'till our dying breath to save our centuries old traditions and conquer the evil tyranny that is at the root of all evil, the American turkey!

God save the Queen!

Comment

So you want to get goosed or what ?

Comment

Prefer a good ducking!

Comment

I have had a few people I know tell me how bad they felt for chickens lately. Why they tell me this? Maybe because I make some of the best chicken wings in the world. Hey I've had some wings done by resturants and such and I can tell you some of those chickens died in vain.
                  They tell me I should stay away from chickens because of the inhumane way they are raised. You've all seen how; big large houses ( chicken coops) with 1000's of chickens wandering around. Inhumane; now there's a funny word. It basically means not human or not human like. Well of course chickens are raised inhumane; they're not human they're chickens. If we wanted to raise chickens humanely the minute they were born they would be eligible for Medicaid, a free public education until the 12 grade, food stamps ( as chickens have no income) and when they're older Social Secururity and Medicare.( a good economic reason to kill them before they get old). Maybe they don't want all of that stuff because they might feel guilty. Maybe they just want to be chickens.
                  Oh they tell me how crowded those places are. Well did you ever think that maybe chickens like crowds and being with other chickens? I mean afterall we humans tend to like it don't we. We have those places we live in called cities; millions of people living on top of each other. We don't mind being elbow to elbow with other humans at crowded concerts and sporting events do we? Maybe that's they way chickens feel.
                  They tell me that we should let these chickens out and be free range. Maybe when those chickens that are out all alone maybe they get lonely when they're not with their buddies. Maybe their loneliness results in extreme anxiety and we could have thousands of chickens seeking therapy. Did we kind hearted humans ever think of the mental probelms we'll cause chickens if we just let them go?
                  Why free range? In that coop they have a nice safe place to live with good food. Out there on the prarie them chickens are good food for wolves and foxes and such. I know if I'm in a chicken coop one day I'll have my head cut off but that's quick and relatively painless as compared to being torn apart while alive by a wolf.Speaking of food; if I was a free range chicken I would have to go and find my food. Chickens have been found in fields covered in manure picking through the manure to get peices of undigested corn and things found in the manure. So being nice to chickens means we have to let them eat shit?
                  In my little coop with lots of my friends, if I was a chicken, I'd be safe, warm, have good food, be kept free of parisites and disease until the day I died. Not a bad life.
                  So when I go shopping later to get my wings I will be content knowing my chicken was warm, safe, well feed, disease free, and had a good time chillin with his freinds right up until the minute he died as opposed to wandering around alone, suffering from separation anxiety, picking through crap to get food, constantly itching the fleas and parasites off me.
                  Wings anyone?

I just had too!
                  The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Beak Soup, mmmmm good !

Comment

oooh, look here :

https://www.pegym.com/forums/gym/275...-chickens.html

Comment

I'm in agreement with Cusp that chickens shouldn't have total freedom of movement, mainly for their own well being. However, in light of the recent UK vote to leave the EU, I do strongly believe that chickens should be exempt from any future imposed restrictions between EU borders and be able to retain their European Union passports.

This would enable them to travel to such countries as Poland, find work, send all their wages back to the UK and boost the economy of good ol' Blighty. Eventually they would settle down in their new found country, have loads of chicklets running around bloody everywhere and even get free health care all at the expense of someone else.

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
                          I have had a few people I know tell me how bad they felt for chickens lately. Why they tell me this? Maybe because I make some of the best chicken wings in the world. Hey I've had some wings done by resturants and such and I can tell you some of those chickens died in vain.
                          They tell me I should stay away from chickens because of the inhumane way they are raised. You've all seen how; big large houses ( chicken coops) with 1000's of chickens wandering around. Inhumane; now there's a funny word. It basically means not human or not human like. Well of course chickens are raised inhumane; they're not human they're chickens. If we wanted to raise chickens humanely the minute they were born they would be eligible for Medicaid, a free public education until the 12 grade, food stamps ( as chickens have no income) and when they're older Social Secururity and Medicare.( a good economic reason to kill them before they get old). Maybe they don't want all of that stuff because they might feel guilty. Maybe they just want to be chickens.
                          Oh they tell me how crowded those places are. Well did you ever think that maybe chickens like crowds and being with other chickens? I mean afterall we humans tend to like it don't we. We have those places we live in called cities; millions of people living on top of each other. We don't mind being elbow to elbow with other humans at crowded concerts and sporting events do we? Maybe that's they way chickens feel.
                          They tell me that we should let these chickens out and be free range. Maybe when those chickens that are out all alone maybe they get lonely when they're not with their buddies. Maybe their loneliness results in extreme anxiety and we could have thousands of chickens seeking therapy. Did we kind hearted humans ever think of the mental probelms we'll cause chickens if we just let them go?
                          Why free range? In that coop they have a nice safe place to live with good food. Out there on the prarie them chickens are good food for wolves and foxes and such. I know if I'm in a chicken coop one day I'll have my head cut off but that's quick and relatively painless as compared to being torn apart while alive by a wolf.Speaking of food; if I was a free range chicken I would have to go and find my food. Chickens have been found in fields covered in manure picking through the manure to get peices of undigested corn and things found in the manure. So being nice to chickens means we have to let them eat shit?
                          In my little coop with lots of my friends, if I was a chicken, I'd be safe, warm, have good food, be kept free of parisites and disease until the day I died. Not a bad life.
                          So when I go shopping later to get my wings I will be content knowing my chicken was warm, safe, well feed, disease free, and had a good time chillin with his freinds right up until the minute he died as opposed to wandering around alone, suffering from separation anxiety, picking through crap to get food, constantly itching the fleas and parasites off me.
                          Wings anyone?

I just had too!
                          Oh no, not again!

Dead chickens
                          To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Chickens have to range free. They don't have any income.

Anybody try Turducken?
                            Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
                            12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
                            12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
                            01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
                            01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
                            01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
                            Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Working...
                            X