Clear All

• Do aliens exist?

Spam removed.

Member banned.
    Cavalier
    Retired Super Moderator
    Member of the Month Feb 2015
    PEGym Hero
    Last edited by Cavalier; 11-26-2016, 06:25 AM.

Yes!
    The name's Tamora...TVR Tamora...with a capital "T".

Lots of living to do yet unseen and a more stories yet untold!

Comment

Of course they do, remember, women are from Venus.
      A prayer, is kinda the same as a "Like". If there are enough likes, God will take notice. So "Like" away please. My daughter needs your prayers. Thank You.

Comment

If life managed to come about on this tiny rock than their has to be life elsewhere in the universe.
        Women were created from the rib of man to be beside him, not from his head to top him, nor from his feet to be trampled by him, but from under his arm to be protected by him, near to his heart to be loved by him.

Comment

Hi

Well if you ask me, I actually know a great deal about this subject. Grew up educated a lot about this. The answer is that there is most definitely life other than what we know in this universe. These beings are not alien as in mainstream knowledge or understanding. They are, right here, probably around you right now. We always knew about them, you may refer to them as Extra Terrestrial beings which is not the truth about them. They are Extra Dimensional beings.

Comment

Originally posted by GettingOverIt View Post
            Hi

Well if you ask me, I actually know a great deal about this subject. Grew up educated a lot about this. The answer is that there is most definitely life other than what we know in this universe. These beings are not alien as in mainstream knowledge or understanding. They are, right here, probably around you right now. We always knew about them, you may refer to them as Extra Terrestrial beings which is not the truth about them. They are Extra Dimensional beings.
            Interesting! Please expand!

Comment

Yes, please do
              Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Originally posted by Tamora View Post
                Interesting! Please expand!
                Expand? LoL

If you don't mind, let us start with what exactly do you want to know this? - So far I've answered that YES there is life other than mankind, fauna and flora. - The beings I am referring to occupy our universe as well, we are unable to see them unless via some forbidden means. Scientifically, they exist on a different frequency, therefore they live for thousands of years.

These beings have been around before mankind and mankind became their successors in this realm.

Comment

Are we talking about alien life or entities?

Comment

Originally posted by GettingOverIt View Post
                    Expand? LoL

If you don't mind, let us start with what exactly do you want to know this? - So far I've answered that YES there is life other than mankind, fauna and flora. - The beings I am referring to occupy our universe as well, we are unable to see them unless via some forbidden means. Scientifically, they exist on a different frequency, therefore they live for thousands of years.

These beings have been around before mankind and mankind became their successors in this realm.
                    All sounds very mysterious to me without a lot of substance.

Comment

Yep, but would make a good sci-fi flick.
                      A prayer, is kinda the same as a "Like". If there are enough likes, God will take notice. So "Like" away please. My daughter needs your prayers. Thank You.

Comment

I like to think that the reason earth is visited by so many UFOs is because our planet is advertised like a tourist trap, possibly in some MIB type intergalactic airport on a poster. It makes sense if you think about it. A blue marble populated by psychotic apes, barely grasping nuclear technology, and constantly bombarding space with messages that surpass our satelites. If you were traveling the galaxy you'd want to stop by to gawk at us too.
                        Sex is the great leveler, taste the great divider. - Pauline Kael

Comment

We are the trailer park of the galaxy

Comment

Are they related to Vulcans?
                            Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
                            12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
                            12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
                            01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
                            01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
                            01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
                            Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

In summary: There are seven strata/dimensions of time mentioned in the Quran. These strata of time necessitate the existence of corresponding strata of space, each with their own rules of physics. These strata all exist at the same time in the same place and by Allahs command veils are placed between them so they cannot be comprehended, except as Allah wills.

Further readings for the scientifically minded (Read these after reading a renouned Shaykhs chapter on time in situated in the Quran. The book is called Surah Al Kahf and the Modern age.)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Many-w...interpretation
                              https://www.rt.com/usa/202255-many-i...tum-mechanics/
                              https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wave%E...rticle_duality

Comment

Working...
                              X