No announcement yet.

DAY 9 - 12 Days of Christmas Giveaway!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DAY 9 - 12 Days of Christmas Giveaway!

The Rules:

For 12 days, I will post a new 12 Days of Christmas thread, with a question.

Answer it, and you'll be entered for a chance to win the prize listed for that day - EASY PEASY! :-D

You'll have until December 19th to enter your reply for each thread. Winners will be announced December 23rd! Winners will be picked randomly from appropriate post responses. (AKA - Replying, "Bah humbug!" will not be counted. :-D) At my discretion, I may post a couple of days early, to account for weekends, etc.

Don't forget to enter the other days! You can enter each one. :-)

PRIZE: 3-Month Premium Membership to MaleEnhancementCoach.com

QUESTION: Tell me about your favorite holiday memory.

Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, and Happy Holidays!
    Kimberly
    PEGym.com

Follow us on Twitter! https://twitter.com/pegym

When I was about five, I found coal in my stocking. It took about two hours before I stopped crying. Several years later my parents told me they were so sorry the did it and didn't realize how seriously I took it.
    Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
    12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
    12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
    01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
    01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
    01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
    Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

My favorite would be me being together with my family!

My parents are divorced now and there is not much one could call "family", but I clearly remember the days when I was around 7-12 years old, how everyone was coming together for Christmas! Even if people were out of town or were busy doing something, being together on Christmas was a top priority to everyone. So I remember me and my cousins helping the others in the family house kitcken to prepare all the dishes and salads for the gala-dinner! We would play, have fun, and still manage to not be a big of a menace! After, at dinnertime, we would all sit on the table and have time like no other! It was truly a time when all differences were put aside and everyone was together. Back in the days we were a REAL family!!

That's my best memory, being with my family before it fell apart! Enjoy your Holidays and may you be with your family- together and strong! Amen!

Comment

I guess N2B's won this one, congrats N2B, may you make big gains with this pack! Merry Christmas mate!

Comment

Working...
        X