No announcement yet.

Cured 5000 from cancer...real or fake?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cured 5000 from cancer...real or fake?

This MAN Healed 5000 People from Cancer: This Is a Recipe That Kills Tumors in 90 Days -

Thoughts?
    The name's Tamora...TVR Tamora...with a capital "T".

Lots of living to do yet unseen and a more stories yet untold!

Cod!
    You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Originally posted by Jay1983 View Post
      Cod!
      Not a believer then Jay?

Comment

Interesting. I did a quick google search and there is a lot of information on it's use to treat cancer.
        To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Years of research makes me a believer. I am convinced that cannabis was outlawed to benefit oil, pharmacy, and other big corporate interests. There is no doubt in my mind that cannabis has wide ranging beneficial uses. I think some of the claims are over stated, but I would not hesitate to use the therapy. It is not designed to almost kill you in order to kill the cancer like chemo and radiation therapies are. So minor risk, possible benefit.
          ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Unfortunately many of the proponents present as wackos like myself and the guy on the video. Don't let that stop you from pursuing the benefits provided by the plant. There is source material available from reputable scientific organisations that back up his contentions.

Comment

Originally posted by Wishful10x8 View Post
              Years of research makes me a believer. I am convinced that cannabis was outlawed to benefit oil, pharmacy, and other big corporate interests. There is no doubt in my mind that cannabis has wide ranging beneficial uses. I think some of the claims are over stated, but I would not hesitate to use the therapy. It is not designed to almost kill you in order to kill the cancer like chemo and radiation therapies are. So minor risk, possible benefit.
              It would be a brave person that would put all their faith in this alternative treatment and disregard chemo and radiotherapy don't you think Wish?

Comment

When you have 2 choices, slim or none, pick slim.
                The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Yes I suppose it would. Personally I would go with the Cannabis. Partly because I don't mind the idea of transitioning. I fear the pain and discomfort more. I am a coward on this front. There is no reason not to use both. In fact there is a huge body of evidence that cannabis helps with the side effects of chemo and radiation therapies. Is cannabis viable on your side of the pond? The state I'm living in now has it legal across the board.

Comment

This is actually a very pertinent thread for me. I recently had 5 polyps removed from my colon. One was very large and in the beginning stages of cancer. The doctors want to go back in and also do other tests to see if there are more polyps further up stream. They want to check other areas also. I decided I will submit to further testing as long as it isn't surgical, and I will try to fight harder for better nutrition etc. I struggle with doing healthy things for myself. Mostly just where food is concerned. Anyway, thanks for the link and the thread Tamora. I am very interested in this line of topic.

Comment

Unfortunately many of the proponents present as wackos like myself and the guy on the video. Don't let that stop you from pursuing the benefits provided by the plant. There is source material available from reputable scientific organisations that back up his contentions.
                      This is very true...when I read in the article that this guy was a self-taught doctor I thought "Oh yeah! And I'm Cusp in disguise!"

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
                      When you have 2 choices, slim or none, pick slim.
                      This is also very true!

Yes I suppose it would. Personally I would go with the Cannabis. Partly because I don't mind the idea of transitioning. I fear the pain and discomfort more. I am a coward on this front. There is no reason not to use both. In fact there is a huge body of evidence that cannabis helps with the side effects of chemo and radiation therapies. Is cannabis viable on your side of the pond? The state I'm living in now has it legal across the board.
                      I take it you mean "passing on" when you say transitioning? Cannabis is a class B drug over here in the UK, although it can be prescribed for MS sufferers in pill form that contains cannabis as one of it's ingredients. I'm pretty sure even that pill would be a long way away from using pure cannabis oil.

'I know cannabis is illegal, but it is medicinal' - BBC News

This is actually a very pertinent thread for me. I recently had 5 polyps removed from my colon. One was very large and in the beginning stages of cancer. The doctors want to go back in and also do other tests to see if there are more polyps further up stream. They want to check other areas also. I decided I will submit to further testing as long as it isn't surgical, and I will try to fight harder for better nutrition etc. I struggle with doing healthy things for myself. Mostly just where food is concerned. Anyway, thanks for the link and the thread Tamora. I am very interested in this line of topic.
                      You're welcome Wish! You're a very lucky man that they caught it early and that only emphasizes the importance of regular checkups and some temporary discomfort that may well save your life.

Why the fear of surgery?
                      Tamora
                      Retired Super Moderator
                      Member of the Month Aug 2015
                      PEGym Hero
                      Last edited by Tamora; 12-13-2016, 09:46 AM.

Comment

I've had quite a few surgeries. Too many to list here. Yes by transitioning i mean dying. I'm not so afraid of surgeries as adding any more pain to my life. I have 9 herniated/bulging/decaying discs in my back. Messed up genetic problems that have led to one side of my bum hole being removed and both top ribs. Diseases or disorders that can't be diagnosed evidently. Generally speaking I'm a mess. Hahahaha. Anyway it's living with more pain I'm scared of not so much surgery.

Comment

Originally posted by Tamora View Post
                          It would be a brave person that would put all their faith in this alternative treatment and disregard chemo and radiotherapy don't you think Wish?
                          I know of a few such people, only from looking into it online mind you, like the one of a young lady (who's channel link I'll post below) who had brain tumors and has been for the last three years using cannabis oil as a treatment and has videos over the last three years supporting this. Also as can be seen from the videos she has put on weight, which is usually the opposite of what is supposed to happen with cancer I believe.

Also Tommy Chong of Cheech and Chong had prostate cancer and said he used the oil to treat it, I think he said he applied it rectally and I'm not sure if he has beat it or is still treating it?

From what I have seen of people who try this treatment, they can be a little whacked out of their mind due to the concentrated nature of the drug, but its worth it if it does as suggested. The theory of it works in a couple of ways to my knowledge. The chemical known as CBD is supposed to prevent the further growth of tumors and THC is said to speed up "programmed cell death" (apoptosis) in cancer cells so I have read.

Personally, if I had cancer, I'm not sure what I would do. I might be tempted to go the natural route, simply because I don't like doctors and hospitals scare me more.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tpR-mfuTHk

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCM...8f9r6H3Wnptftw
                          "Those who know others have knowledge,
                          those who know themselves have insight.
                          Those who master others have force,
                          those who master themselves have strength". - Lao Tzu

Comment

You have nothing to lose.

There are many who have healed cancers...

Some examples are (do a Google search):

- Cancer Is Curable NOW
                            - Crazy. Sexy. Cancer.
                            - Burzynski, the Movie
                            How fair is thy love, my sister, my spouse! how much better is thy love than wine! and the smell of thine ointments than all spices! ~ Song of Solomon 4:10

For things to change, you have to change.” - Jim Rohn, The Art of Exceptional Living

Comment

Originally posted by Original article
                              it is scientifically proven that people who smoke marijuana live six years longer than those who don’t.

"The size of your penis depends on your fantasies". - IBM

Comment

Working...
                              X