• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To Snip or Not To Snip ~ The Pros/Cons of Vasectomy

VASECTOMY.jpg

Hi Gymnasts,

I hope y'all are well.

I have been thinking about getting a vasectomy...Below I have taken an excerpt from a forum post from someone who can also thought about doing the procedure. I will put italics in differentiate it from my own thoughts.

Without further ado...

For the guys who have had this performed, please complete the following poll questions that best describes what you have experienced. Thanks for sharing.

Pick two selections please.

1) Noticed no changes in sex drive, still ready to go just as much as I always was.
    2) Noticed slightly diminished sex drive but can still go when the opportunity presents itself.
    3) Noticed medium decreased sex drive but can still finish whenever needed.
    4) Noticed a very strong decrease in sex drive. Takes some work but can finish.
    5) A total lack of sex drive / just not interested anymore.

6) No weight gain at all.
    7) 2-3lbs weight gain annually that is typically put on with age.
    8 ) A couple pounds in addition to the normal 2-3lbs weight gain most people put on annually.
    9) 5-10lbs weight gain.
    10) 10-15lbs weight gain.
    11) 15-20lbs weight gain.
    12) +20lbs weight gain.
    How fair is thy love, my sister, my spouse! how much better is thy love than wine! and the smell of thine ointments than all spices! ~ Song of Solomon 4:10

For things to change, you have to change.” - Jim Rohn, The Art of Exceptional Living

Originally posted by Ujjayi View Post

1) Noticed no changes in sex drive, still ready to go just as much as I always was.
    2) Noticed slightly diminished sex drive but can still go when the opportunity presents itself.
    3) Noticed medium decreased sex drive but can still finish whenever needed.
    4) Noticed a very strong decrease in sex drive. Takes some work but can finish.
    5) A total lack of sex drive / just not interested anymore.
    6) No weight gain at all.
    7) 2-3lbs weight gain annually that is typically put on with age.
    8 ) A couple pounds in addition to the normal 2-3lbs weight gain most people put on annually.
    9) 5-10lbs weight gain.
    10) 10-15lbs weight gain.
    11) 15-20lbs weight gain.
    12) +20lbs weight gain.
    1) No changes in sex drive, still ready to go just as much as I always was. So much so that the wife has on occasionally employeed the Bed Snake Bat! OUCH!!!

bed-snake-bat.jpg

6) No weight (fat) gain at all. Just another 15 lbs of added Muscle Mass! Hydro-Static-Tested & Proven!

“The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil, but by those who watch them without doing anything” Albert Einstein

Comment

I'm single again, and thinking about a vasectomy again also. My wife had a tubal ligation when we were younger and then a hysterectomy when we were older. So I didn't need the vasectomy. Now?
      ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

My husband has said he doesn't want anymore children after this second one so I've asked him to get a vasectomy as the pill messes with my sex drive and general mood.

He's a bit worried about it so I've asked around my office and a few men have had it done.

Main thing seems it's not much of operation, one guy was back to work on the afternoon. Only a bit swelling.

They said no difference to sex drive, weight, personality etc.
        Women were created from the rib of man to be beside him, not from his head to top him, nor from his feet to be trampled by him, but from under his arm to be protected by him, near to his heart to be loved by him.

Comment

O'Boy had it done way back in 1976, for me never looked back, never once had a problem of anykind and still works like clockwork even if things are slowing up at 69, for me it was a 15 minute op and away we went, for us it was the best thing since sliced bread.

To any one wanting it done, your find these days most doctors do it in there own surgery as its that simple to do, but within a few days your be back in the saddle but still using condoms till you get the all clear, once that's done like me you can change your middle name to Martini, the old ad, anytime, anyplace, anywhere, get the picture.

NOWHARD

Comment

Welp...I presented my idea to zee wifey and she about flipped. She stated that she can't get pregnant so there is no need to (she had a tubal ligation already).

She still wants me to wear condoms though. o_o
            How fair is thy love, my sister, my spouse! how much better is thy love than wine! and the smell of thine ointments than all spices! ~ Song of Solomon 4:10

For things to change, you have to change.” - Jim Rohn, The Art of Exceptional Living

Comment

Originally posted by Ujjayi View Post
              Welp...I presented my idea to zee wifey and she about flipped. She stated that she can't get pregnant so there is no need to (she had a tubal ligation already).

She still wants me to wear condoms though. o_o
              Has your wife always made you wear condoms? Does she not like cum?

Comment

I don't understand why she wants you to wear a condom them? Do you or her sleep with others?
                Women were created from the rib of man to be beside him, not from his head to top him, nor from his feet to be trampled by him, but from under his arm to be protected by him, near to his heart to be loved by him.

Comment

I too am confused. Do condoms help you last longer? No judgement here, just curiousity.

Comment

Hi Its a bit like women who are on the pill, make hubby wear a condom and use a spermicide? talk about over protection.

Me thinks ujjayi's wife thinks down the same track, or she has an aversion to male sperm, or she likes the smell of latex?

NOWHARD

Comment

Originally posted by Lukiniobra View Post
                      Has your wife always made you wear condoms? Does she not like cum?

After a dry period of no sex (like months), we decided to finally come together. She wanted to have sex without a condom yet I was still apprehensive and suggested to still wear them. She doesn't like the smell of semen or having to sit on the toilet to pee after sex.

Originally posted by Tara123 View Post
                      I don't understand why she wants you to wear a condom them? Do you or her sleep with others?

The same reason as above: smell and convenience. We are monogamous. (Thank God.)

Originally posted by Wishful10x8 View Post
                      I too am confused. Do condoms help you last longer? No judgement here, just curiousity.

Not really...I can last long through mental prep than condoms. There was this time where I use the type of condoms that had numbing gel...never again.

Originally posted by NOWHARD View Post
                      Hi Its a bit like women who are on the pill, make hubby wear a condom and use a spermicide? talk about over protection.

Me thinks ujjayi's wife thinks down the same track, or she has an aversion to male sperm, or she likes the smell of latex?

NOWHARD

See above answers.

Comment

Thanks for the answers. I knew a lady that was allergic to semen. I knew a man that was allergic to blood on his skin. I understand her aversion to semen.

Comment

Working...
                        X