When do you pull out?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When do you pull out?

Do you pull out before PONR then initiate that on your own?

Do you wait till start of PONR then pull out and release?

Or do you wait till PONR is midway and you hold a kegel to prevent release until you are out?

Or anything else? I am trying to perfect my pull-out game.

Edit: I know the pulling out isnt good birtch control, so no need to sidetrack with that.
    SuperDude
    Last edited by SuperDude; 12-20-2016, 04:06 PM.
    July 2016 - - - - Oct 2016 - - - - - Mar2017 - - - Apr2017 feb2019(after mild peyronies)
    bpel 5.75 - - - - - -6.0 - - - - - - 6.125" - - - - - - 6.25 ---- 6.0" nbpel 5 5/8
    meg 4.75 - - - - - -4.75 - - - - - - 4.75" - - - - - -4 .875

Long Term Goal. 6" nbpel and 5.25" girth.

Right at the Point of.....wait this feels really good......Noooooo.......Woops

Use a condom or bust inside, dont take those chances

Comment

As soon as I feel the load entering the cannon I pull out and blast.

My pull out game is stronger than Jenga!
      You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Originally posted by Jay1983 View Post

So mid way through PONR or even further? Do you use a kegel to hold in at all?
        July 2016 - - - - Oct 2016 - - - - - Mar2017 - - - Apr2017 feb2019(after mild peyronies)
        bpel 5.75 - - - - - -6.0 - - - - - - 6.125" - - - - - - 6.25 ---- 6.0" nbpel 5 5/8

Comment

'You're kidding right , letting loose inside her is the best. Sometimes she'll trigger mine with her orgasm and then have another before I finish, awesome.
          A prayer, is kinda the same as a "Like". If there are enough likes, God will take notice. So "Like" away please. My daughter needs your prayers. Thank You.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperDude View Post
            So mid way through PONR or even further? Do you use a kegel to hold in at all?
            Usually if/when I pull out I initiate PONR with a kegel hold.

Comment

Originally posted by Party View Post
              'You're kidding right , letting loose inside her is the best. Sometimes she'll trigger mine with her orgasm and then have another before I finish, awesome.
              I only let loose inside her at certain times of the month. Don't need any minions running 'round here!

Comment

I'm glad those days have been long past for me. Going commando and inside is awesome! She wouldn't have it any other way.
                Cavalier
                Retired Super Moderator
                Member of the Month Feb 2015
                PEGym Hero
                Last edited by Cavalier; 12-20-2016, 05:15 PM.
                To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Party,
                  My wife and I have had the same experience...pretty incredible...no pulling out for me...
                  Start BPEL 4.9 MSEG 4.7
                  Current ​BPEL 7 MSEG 5.87
                  Goal 8x6
                  Getinbig's progress log
                  Getinbig DP4000 Progress Log

Comment

Originally posted by Cavalier View Post
                    I'm glad those days have been long past for me. Going commando and inside is a awesome! She wouldn't have it any other way.
                    For us as well...commando inside is the best! My favorite place to hang out is inside my wife...
                    Start BPEL 4.9 MSEG 4.7
                    Current ​BPEL 7 MSEG 5.87
                    Goal 8x6
                    Getinbig's progress log
                    Getinbig DP4000 Progress Log

Comment

I only let loose inside her at certain times of the month. Don't need any minions running 'round here!
                      Pleasetell me this isn't your form of birth control. Jeez.
                      A prayer, is kinda the same as a "Like". If there are enough likes, God will take notice. So "Like" away please. My daughter needs your prayers. Thank You.

Comment

Originally posted by getinbig View Post
                        Party,
                        My wife and I have had the same experience...pretty incredible...no pulling out for me...
                        Yes it's awesome for her and me. When she's coming the second time after mine is finishing up, her O spurs me on,to keep on, keeping on , which will give me a second weaker O.

Comment

Pleasetell me this isn't your form of birth control. Jeez.
                          Sure is. Lol!

Comment

Sure is. Lol!
                            Well this thread was for nothing, I finished inside anyways lol. We may end up with Irish twins.

Comment

Sure is. Lol!
                              You mite wanna rethink that, I luv my boy, he's 26.

Comment

Working...
                              X