X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Room With A View? - Boxers, Briefs, or Bare Nekkid

Hi Gymnasts,

I hope y'all are well.

As I continue to grow my, I am realizing that I will need to start looking for future options for underwear as the package increases.

What are underwear brands that you have found that have helped you if you have a large penis?

Post your insights below.

P.S. Of course, going commando is an option I'm sure. I know Jock In The Box will chime in! LOL
    How fair is thy love, my sister, my spouse! how much better is thy love than wine! and the smell of thine ointments than all spices! ~ Song of Solomon 4:10

For things to change, you have to change.” - Jim Rohn, The Art of Exceptional Living

Nothing wrong with going commando been doing that for, O my god, to many years, and as a kid spent my summers commando as well, saved on underwear.

NOWHARD

Comment

I don't know how knickers feel on penis' but looks wise trunks look good on any guy.

Fat or slim trunks look sexy.
      Women were created from the rib of man to be beside him, not from his head to top him, nor from his feet to be trampled by him, but from under his arm to be protected by him, near to his heart to be loved by him.

Comment

Working...
      X