NOT Ujjayi's Question of The Day....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NOT Ujjayi's Question of The Day....

Two threads are always better than one! Let this one be driven by anyone who has a question.

If YOU had a Question of the Day, What would it be?

I'll Start,

If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?

My Answer - I have a sometimes shorter fuse than I would like to have with regards to patience with others. So, better patience would be a virtue.

I have dyslexia, which can be embarrassing at times.
    Women were created from the rib of man to be beside him, not from his head to top him, nor from his feet to be trampled by him, but from under his arm to be protected by him, near to his heart to be loved by him.

Comment

I am adorable and everyone knows it. It is hard leading a life with that type of handicap but I try. Maybe I could be less adorable and more serious.
      The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

I'm getting too old. I'd like to be younger.
        Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
        12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
        12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
        01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
        01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
        01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
        Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

I dated my wife for 8 years due to various circumstances before we got married. I wish I could have changed that to a shorter time. However, in that 8 years, my wife went to college and finished her degree, I got a sweet promotion at work, and we were able to have the dream wedding we always had wanted.

Comment

So, I guess I'm having trouble understanding the thread. Am , are we supposed to answer the question, or come up with one?

I mean if I'm , we, are supposed to come up with a question, mine would be. How do women deal with not having an orgasm since I'm having issues getting there myself? I can tell you how frustrating it is but she's good to go, LOL.
            A prayer, is kinda the same as a "Like". If there are enough likes, God will take notice. So "Like" away please. My daughter needs your prayers. Thank You.

Comment

What would I change about myself? Absolutely nothing!

I am what God made me, flaws and all, and if anyone doesn't like me the way I am they can kiss my hairy arse!
              Tamora
              Retired Super Moderator
              Member of the Month Aug 2015
              PEGym Hero
              Last edited by Tamora; 01-10-2017, 07:23 PM.
              The name's Tamora...TVR Tamora...with a capital "T".

Lots of living to do yet unseen and a more stories yet untold!

Comment

Originally posted by Party View Post
                So, I guess I'm having trouble understanding the thread. Am , are we supposed to answer the question, or come up with one?

I mean if I'm , we, are supposed to come up with a question, mine would be. How do women deal with not having an orgasm since I'm having issues getting there myself? I can tell you how frustrating it is but she's good to go, LOL.
                We have our next question folks, Lets help Party answer his question.

My wife needs orgasms periodically, but she somehow feels the need for closeness at times that just doesn't require an orgasm. I think it is somehow upside down and not something that guys can comprehend. She just is content sometimes to just make me happy. Complain? I will not.
                TheZZMan
                Member of the Month Sept 2018
                PEGym Hero
                Last edited by TheZZMan; 01-10-2017, 09:41 PM.

Comment

Can my answer be a mix of Cusps ,Tamora's and not2big's?

Comment

I can think of several different answers to this depending on how the question is looked at!

If you mean not ever having one -- well for the first 8 or 9 of my sexually active years I didn't even know that I could have one. I mean I'd never really had one, I'd read about them but just figured that what you read is exaggerated because I'd never felt anything like what was described. I thoroughly enjoyed sex but had never gotten to "that point". Until I bought a rabbit vibrator and then oh boy, so that's what they were talking about!

If you mean not having one during a sexual encounter -- well it depends. Most of my sexual encounters are like that. I still really love sex and have a great time but I just don't orgasm through penetration and even with oral there's a good chance I won't if the guy isn't really good at it. So for me, I just go into it knowing that I'm going to have a great time anyway, and I'll probably get like 90% of the way to an orgasm but not quite there, and I'm okay with that. In fact sometimes it's probably better because I like to go for round after round and I've found that after orgasm I can sometimes get too sensitive to be able to do that.

Having said all that, I've upgraded from the rabbit to a wand vibrator and it gets used probably 5/7 days a week (and usually more than one a day).

Comment

Well I pretty much always orgasm once if not twice during any sexual encounter but I didn't in my early sexual life with my boyfriend.

I don't know if it was because I was worried I wouldn't look pretty or just lack confidence at the time.

I knew I could orgasm as I had done so alone but it took pretty much until my second relationship for it to naturally happen.
                      Women were created from the rib of man to be beside him, not from his head to top him, nor from his feet to be trampled by him, but from under his arm to be protected by him, near to his heart to be loved by him.

Comment

I still really loved the sex with my first boyfriend without the orgasms.

Comment

I'm sort of a slave to the way I feel, and the way I feel fluctuates. I wish I wasn't so volatile

I'm as volatile as BTC is right now. Drop baby, drop
                          "Know the rules well, so that you may properly break them" - The Dalai Lama
                          Do not criticize the seed for not yet being a tree.
                          Character is destiny - Sigmund Freud
                          As long as I have breath in my lungs, I will make this happen

Comment

Anyone want to offer up the next question? Fields wide open

Comment

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are and why?
                              The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Working...
                              X