How i got my penis enlarge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How i got my penis enlarge

I would like to let all know that the size of your PenI would like to let all know that the size of your Penis really matters in your relationship or marriage. I got married to my wife about 1 month after we met on a photo studio, we lived happily for the first 3 months of our marriage until i and my wife started having quarrels at home because i couldn't satisfy her on bed with my little penis. Actually my penis was very small, it measured about 4.5 inch long on erection and i am 33 years old. My wife said it was forbidden by the women of this world. My wife started sleeping with other men outside. Sometimes i will return from work without finding my wife at home and whenever i call or ask her where she was, she will always snub at me and sometimes just tell me to go get a larger dick. All this continued for a long time and it hurt me so much that i was at the edge of breaking up on the marriage till when i read about a doctor called DR. OLORI online. I never thought i could smile and be in a happy marriage again if not for the help of DR. OLORI. I got the doctors Emails: <spam deleted>. on the internet and i emailed him, and he got back to me with some encouraging words, he got me some herbs which i use for just 8 days and i began to feel the enlargement of my penis, and without surgery. This went on for a little period of about 10 days and to my surprise my wife keeps screaming that she love my big dick now. Now my wife no longer cheat on me, and my penis is now about10.5 inches long on erection and off course very large round. And now my wife uses breasts, hips and bums enlargement. I and my wife are very happy for the help rendered to me by DR. OLORI, and i want to say a big thanks to Doctor for the help. You can contact the Doctor now on his Email:<spam deleted> Am thankful to the doctor for helping me. you can call him <spam deleted>is really matters in your relationship or marriage. I got married to my wife about 1 month after we met on a photo studio, we lived happily for the first 3 months of our marriage until i and my wife started having quarrels at home because i couldn't satisfy her on bed with my little penis. Actually my penis was very small, it measured about 4.5 inch long on erection and i am 33 years old. My wife said it was forbidden by the women of this world. My wife started sleeping with other men outside. Sometimes i will return from work without finding my wife at home and whenever i call or ask her where she was, she will always snub at me and sometimes just tell me to go get a larger dick. All this continued for a long time and it hurt me so much that i was at the edge of breaking up on the marriage till when i read about a doctor called DR. OLORI online. I never thought i could smile and be in a happy marriage again if not for the help of DR. OLORI. I got the doctors Emails: <spam deleted> on the internet and i emailed him, and he got back to me with some encouraging words, he got me some herbs which i use for just 8 days and i began to feel the enlargement of my penis, and without surgery. This went on for a little period of about 10 days and to my surprise my wife keeps screaming that she love my big dick now. Now my wife no longer cheat on me, and my penis is now about10.5 inches long on erection and off course very large round. And now my wife uses breasts, hips and bums enlargement. I and my wife are very happy for the help rendered to me by DR. OLORI, and i want to say a big thanks to Doctor for the help. You can contact the Doctor now on his Email:<spam deleted>.
    jockinthebox
    Retired Moderator
    Member of the Month May 2015
    PEGym Hero
    Last edited by jockinthebox; 01-14-2017, 09:29 AM.

...SPAMMING member <DELETED>!

Comment

Are you sure that was spam? Seems a little hasty. I want a 10.5 inch cock after 8 days.
      ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Sarcasm aside, great job Jock.
        ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Originally posted by Wishful10x8 View Post
          Are you sure that was spam? Seems a little hasty. I want a 10.5 inch cock after 8 days.
          It's no longer SPAM...since I ROASTED his BEEF! LOL!

<thread moved to Gym forum for spammer "body count">

Comment

Are this "herbs" from Chernobyl?I am happy with 0.2 gain for 2 months but I guess I am just a looser...dudes increese their size by more then 5 inches for 8 days.I am really feeling like a looser now Jokes asides but you need to work on your story "Dr.Olori".
            starting size:07.2016-NBPEL 15.3 cm;MEG 12.6cm(4.9)

Now:01.2018-NBPEL 19cm(7.5);MEG 14cm(5.5)

Comment

Wow, this is amazing. I'd rather get a divorce, try to frame her for adultery and get some cash.
              Then look for a proper lady who I can have a nice married life with.
              But anyway, pretty stupid this guy actually wasted his time by signing up just to get blocked by the admin. And that he couldn't see and read through proper posts and work his way up to a bigger dick.
              CURRENT - :baby:
              NBPEL - 6.8 inches.
              BPEL - 7.5 inches.
              EG - 4.8 - 5.1 inches.
              BPFSL - 6.5 inches.

GOAL - :training1:
              NBPEL - 7.2 inches
              BPEL - 7.8 - 8 inches
              EG - 5.5 inches

Comment

"But anyway, pretty stupid this guy actually wasted his time by signing up just to get blocked by the admin. And that he couldn't see and read through proper posts and work his way up to a bigger dick. https://cdn.pegym.com/forums/images/smilies/bored.gif "

- he is probably looking at his emails now,waiting for the money to come.But yeah his story is very sloppy.I doubt that many people would buy that on the internet...not to mention people from PEGym..This is the worst possible place for this kind of scams.
                starting size:07.2016-NBPEL 15.3 cm;MEG 12.6cm(4.9)

Now:01.2018-NBPEL 19cm(7.5);MEG 14cm(5.5)

Comment

Yes, but anyway, if someone does accept this story, that person anyway must be in this huge depression and having a pretty sad life.
                  The line in which he states 'my wife started sleeping with other men'

Well? Okay..

I didn't even read after that, got the rest of it from your comment
                  CURRENT - :baby:
                  NBPEL - 6.8 inches.
                  BPEL - 7.5 inches.
                  EG - 4.8 - 5.1 inches.
                  BPFSL - 6.5 inches.

GOAL - :training1:
                  NBPEL - 7.2 inches
                  BPEL - 7.8 - 8 inches
                  EG - 5.5 inches

Comment

Working...
                  X