Aussie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aussie

Bega have just bought the rights to Vegamite which returns to aussie hands .

Aussie aussie oi oi oi .

I am off to the shop to buy vegemite and bega cheese.

Umm forgive the flag waveing everyone .

Okay so whats a vegamite?
    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Australian Marmite! Yuk!
      The name's Tamora...TVR Tamora...with a capital "T".

Lots of living to do yet unseen and a more stories yet untold!

Comment

I'll take a bacon cheeseburger! Peg you proud of that? It's like being proud of oatmeal for God's sake!

Comment

He'll be saying Australian football is the best game in the world soon!

Comment

Hmm It's hard to explain .
            If Detroit started making cars again how would you feel Cusp?
            I grew up with league T .

Comment

There was n attack in Melbourne which killed 4 with a car . Orginally thought to be a terrorist attack it is now thought to be the act of a madman.

Comment

A state premier resigned which is bad enough, but the woman who is going to replace him has a name I can not pronounce damn it .

Comment

Australian football? Don't tell me they have that too? Who would have thought?

I read about the killings down there. Peg you said that at first they thought it may have been a terrorist but they found out it was a madman. Sadly I don't find much difference between the two, madmen or terrorist. They both hurt the innocent.

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
                    There was n attack in Melbourne which killed 4 with a car . Orginally thought to be a terrorist attack it is now thought to be the act of a madman.
                    Yep...saw that on the news. What's wrong with these people!

Comment

Yes Aussie rules football is descended from Galic (irish) football . It is a kicking game features a lot of running and leaping .

The difference between a madman and a terrorist seems to be a political agenda.

The madman is under arrest in hospital being treated for gunshot wounds

Comment

Australia does have much to be proud of. Good allies, good people, and the only country Randy Newman in his song Political Science didn't want to blow up!

Comment

Ta Cusp.

Comment

The aussie police have been looking at terrorist response and have come to the conclusion swat should shoot earlier and hand over to military special forces earlier.

Comment

A govt senator has quit and become an independent. The govt has termed the senate "a bunch of ferals".

Comment

Working...
                              X