Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What changes are you hoping Trump will make first?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What changes are you hoping Trump will make first?

On this day of inauguration what changes would you like or hope Trump will make as a priority and how long would you give him to make those changes?
    The name's Tamora...TVR Tamora...with a capital "T".

Lots of living to do yet unseen and a more stories yet untold!

Cheap/very affordable healthcare- done fast.
    Give a big bonus on this years income taxes....like extra $2,000 to every working person to "stimulate the economy" would be great.
    2011 | BPEL: 6.2, EG: 5.1 |
    1/2016 | BPEL: 7.3, EG: 6.0 |
    1/2017 | BPEL: 7.6, EG: 6+ |
    1/2018 | BPEL: 7.8, EG: 6+ |

Follow my Log:

Comment

Same as Beefster. 2 weeks if it is to matter.
      ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

How about some nice jobs. The unemployment rate here that is so good is just a joke! People are hurting; I know many of them.
        The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Affordable healthcare should be the #1 priority, IMO. I'd also like to see a huge commitment to rebuilding America's infrastructure, like upgraded sewer & water systems for big cities particularly in the Northeast, that have seriously old and declining water quality; new bridges and roadways everywhere, along with high-speed light rail to handle bigger cities transportation & commute problems. I'm ALL FOR a healthcare/ welfare "safety net" overhaul too! Taking care of the sick & elderly & disabled war veterans in a timely manner needs a serious overhaul...dropping "baby mommas" & those milking the system illegally should be the primary source of where funding for the overhaul begins!

Comment

Oh and one more thing while I'm at it. Next time them little Iranian gun boats want to dance with a US destroyer I hope the captain of that ship shows them why they call that boat a destroyer! Just sayin!

Comment

Time frame Cusp and Jock?

Comment

I wonder if any Iranian boats would even consider dancing with any of our boats if our boats were on our dancefloor?

Comment

Originally posted by cusp82 View Post
                  oh and one more thing while i'm at it. Next time them little iranian gun boats want to dance with a us destroyer i hope the captain of that ship shows them why they call that boat a destroyer! Just sayin!
                  lmao!!!

Comment

Any thoughts on his inauguration speech?

Comment

I would like to see the President build up the morale and strength of the military without having the Bush doctrine of making up WMDs or becoming the world's police force. In addition, I would like for him to strengthen our ties with Israel and the Philippines again since the former president did more damage than good with those relationships.
                      How fair is thy love, my sister, my spouse! how much better is thy love than wine! and the smell of thine ointments than all spices! ~ Song of Solomon 4:10

For things to change, you have to change.” - Jim Rohn, The Art of Exceptional Living

Comment

Sadly but this world does need a police force.

Comment

I thought his inauguration speech was very good. He certainly made those political elite sitting to his left very uncomfortable in their chairs.

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
                            Sadly but this world does need a police force.
                            I respectfully disagree because we ought to allow nations to fix their own problems and when they reach out to us for help THEN get involved.
                            How fair is thy love, my sister, my spouse! how much better is thy love than wine! and the smell of thine ointments than all spices! ~ Song of Solomon 4:10

For things to change, you have to change.” - Jim Rohn, The Art of Exceptional Living

Comment

Originally posted by Tamora View Post
                              Any thoughts on his inauguration speech?
                              Well, I watched it start to finish. Not like anything I've ever heard before, refreshing yet a bit scary too. He didn't pander to anyone but to America first, not even to his own party. He basically dissed everyone on Capital hill, on both sides and then had lunch with them. The game has changed, for the better I hope. At the lunch I wish he had gotten up and asked everyone to pony up $100, the day of the free lunch at tax payer expense is over! We can't afford it anymore. Hopefully career politicians will decide to work for the people instead of the power amd prestige.
                              A prayer, is kinda the same as a "Like". If there are enough likes, God will take notice. So "Like" away please. My daughter needs your prayers. Thank You.

Comment

Working...
                              X