Clear All

• Worst car you have driven.

<Spam deleted>

1960 Ford Falcon, 6 cylinder DOG !

280px-1960-Ford-Falcon-4dr-Sed.jpg
    Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
    Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

A Fiat Spider convertible...looked cool, but wouldn't run worth a damn! In the shop more than driven! It got me some "action" though, when I was 16 and I could get it to run...but I dented the hood in from fawking on it!!!!...I had a hard time explaining THAT to my parents! LOL!

Comment

Austin Allegro...gear stick used to hit the ashtray when you changed gear to 1st or 3rd and look at that baby corner! Talk about body roll!

Allegro.jpg

Should have been called Austin Agro!
        The name's Tamora...TVR Tamora...with a capital "T".

Lots of living to do yet unseen and a more stories yet untold!

Comment

Originally posted by jockinthebox View Post
          A Fiat Spider convertible...looked cool, but wouldn't run worth a damn! In the shop more than driven! It got me some "action" though, when I was 16 and I could get it to run...but I dented the hood in from fawking on it!!!!...I had a hard time explaining THAT to my parents! LOL!
          FIAT earned their acronym a long time ago...Fix It AGAIN, Tony!...now they own 51% of Chrysler...what a cluster-fawk!

Comment

Originally posted by jockinthebox View Post
            Gosh! Have you shagged on just about every inanimate object known to man Jock O'Johnson!

Comment

1974 Volkswagen Dasher. Exhaust was channeled back into carburator. So much water vapor in it the whole carburator would turn into a glacier.
              ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Originally posted by Tamora View Post
                Gosh! Have you shagged on just about every inanimate object known to man Jock O'Johnson!
                Hmm....well, not the Moon, but that's not an inanimate object, is it??

Comment

Best car I've ever driven is a Lotus Elan. Quickest A to B car on twisty roads of it's time and used to leave most exotic cars behind including large cc motorbikes on twisty roads.

Reliable too. Isuzu 1600cc 16V turbocharged engine was bullet proof and could rev as sweet as a nut. Most fun I've had in a car!

Elan.jpg
                  Tamora
                  Retired Super Moderator
                  Member of the Month Aug 2015
                  PEGym Hero
                  Last edited by Tamora; 01-28-2017, 12:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dangler View Post
                    1960 Ford Falcon, 6 cylinder DOG !

[ATTACH=CONFIG]86537[/ATTACH]
                    I had a 1963 Falcon convertible with three speed on the floor. It was a great car

image.jpg
                    Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
                    12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
                    12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
                    01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
                    01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
                    01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
                    Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Originally posted by Wishful10x8 View Post
                      1974 Volkswagen Dasher. Exhaust was channeled back into carburator. So much water vapor in it the whole carburator would turn into a glacier.
                      Really? What idiot engineer designed that brilliant idea.
                      A prayer, is kinda the same as a "Like". If there are enough likes, God will take notice. So "Like" away please. My daughter needs your prayers. Thank You.

Comment

Worst car? My mothers 79 shitvette, and that isn't a Corvette. On the plus side, the rear seats folded flat, and I shagged my gal under the stars, in an Indiana cornfield. Then again, maybe it wasn't the worst car.
                        A prayer, is kinda the same as a "Like". If there are enough likes, God will take notice. So "Like" away please. My daughter needs your prayers. Thank You.

Comment

Originally posted by Party View Post
                          Worst car? My mothers 79 shitvette, and that isn't a Corvette. On the plus side, the rear seats folded flat, and I shagged my gal under the stars, in an Indiana cornfield. Then again, maybe it wasn't the worst car.
                          Hey Party! I shagged a girl from South Bend, Indiana once! And I'm from the UK!

Oops!!!

Comment

image.jpg

Perhaps not the worst, but definitely the least cool:

1958 olds 98. It had three two barrel carberators which it needed to lug around all the chrome. I once stopped at a gas station and the attendant asked me to turn off the engine because I was gaining on him.
                            not2big
                            Senior Super Moderator
                            PEGym Hero
                            Last edited by not2big; 01-28-2017, 01:39 PM.
                            Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
                            12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
                            12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
                            01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
                            01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
                            01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
                            Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Originally posted by not2big View Post
                              ...I once stopped at a gas station and the attendant asked my to turn off the engine because I was gaining on him.
                              Bloody hell! Gas guzzler!

Comment

Working...
                              X