Shooter or Oozer???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shooter or Oozer???

guys I wanted to know how many of ya'll are shooters n how many r oozers or does it vary. What does shooting signify n what does oozing signify? Do they highlight a weakness or deficiency? Or r they both normal?

I sometimes shoot but mostly ooze. A coupla weeks ago I shot n it almost hit my neck, lol.??? But in general I ooze when masterbating but during sex it felt like I'm shooting inside her.
    Current:
    Target 1- 7inch by 5.5inch
    Target 2- 8inch by 6inch
    Ultimate GOAL- 9inch by 6.5inch

Originally posted by Magneto View Post
    guys I wanted to know how many of ya'll are shooters n how many r oozers or does it vary. What does shooting signify n what does oozing signify? Do they highlight a weakness or deficiency? Or r they both normal?

I sometimes shoot but mostly ooze. A coupla weeks ago I shot n it almost hit my neck, lol.??? But in general I ooze when masterbating but during sex it felt like I'm shooting inside her.
    That's a good one. I personally am more of a shooter, the other night I was messing around with my girlfriend (i was laying on my back) and I hit the pillow and a little bit of the wall behind my head. As far as what this means, I think that it has to do with your PC muscle. I know a lot of guys who are going for the long shooting ability do kegels pretty religiously. I'l admit that I really don't know enough about this topic to say whether the fact that your an oozer means you have a weaker PC muscle or if that could be just the way you're wired.

I hope that helps a little bit and hopefully someone else can answer the rest of the question.
    Cleave's Progress Log

"The elevator to success is out of order. You'll have to use the stairs... one step at a time."

Comment

Dumb female question: which feels better? Or does it matter?

Comment

Although I was not blessed with a big penis, I was blessed with a big orgasm. I've always been a mega shooter. Sometimes when I forget to relieve myself for a few days, it gets downright nasty and disgusting. I think a lot of it has to do with the fact that I have been kegeling for years now. Ever since I started jerking off as a very young pup, I found that when I clenched that muscle down there, it made my penis swell up more and more. I think my pelvic muscles are just insanely strong and allow me to pump out a lot of juice. Even daily masturbation and I can jet. Kegels people...kegels and lots of them and you will shoot more and further.

Batwoman, I'm not sure it matters. When I have an orgasm, it obviously feels great. But when I go a second and third time, obviously there is very little juice left. But it still feels just as good. I think the more you build up to it, the better it is though.

Comment

Originally posted by Batwoman View Post
          Dumb female question: which feels better? Or does it matter?
          Answer for Batwoman: Shooting

Answer to thread: I am a SHOOTER, wowsers, BIGTIME!

Haven't y'all seen my Avatar?? HAHAHAHA

Comment

HAHAHAH hilarious bro! I too am a shooter! They should make an olympic sport who can blow their waud the farthest haahahah.
            I'm a lean mean PE'ing machine!

Comment

SHOOTER, ever since I started doing kegels I can shoot a hole in the wall !

Comment

am I the only one who oozes like lava cumming out a volcano? Lol.
                I tend to shoot when I abstain from masterbation.
                Current:
                Target 1- 7inch by 5.5inch
                Target 2- 8inch by 6inch
                Ultimate GOAL- 9inch by 6.5inch

Comment

how many kegels do you do gator?

Comment

Ahhhh for the days of shooting a wild wad!! I'm on a med to reduce the size of my "huge" prostate. It's working just great, but.....sigh.......one of the side effects is very little semen ejected when I pop. Well,....at least I don't have to worry about the "mess."

Comment

Im an oozer, maybe im not kegaling enough. The thing is my orgasm can last a couple of minutes oozing out like a volcanoe.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

How much do I kegel?

Well, I have two short but strong kegels before EVERY jelq stroke and right now I am jelqing for 200 jelqs = 400

I do kegels every time I edge and I edge probably 3 days a week. Most of these are longer kegels, probably 5 minute holds.
                        I have held a single kegel for up to 15 minutes while edging. Tires the hell out of you though...

When I am nearing the end of an edging session, I'll do a strong kegel for as long as I can hold it. Generally 3-5 minutes.

Comment

Oh, my gawd, Gator!! And you don't shoot a hole in the wall?

Comment

The longest i held a kegel was 45 minutes have not done that in a while. Im out of kegel shape.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

411, TAKE SAW PALMETTO man,

It did all KINDS of things for my Dad, do you take it?

Also, have you tried a healthfood store drink called Kombucha? Its awesome, and cures damn near EVERYTHING.

All it is is REGULAR SWEET TEA, but its inoculated with a healing fungus, which eats the sugar.

It HARDLY tastes like tea, many find it repugnant, but I LOVE IT, and like I said, can cure ALOT.

The main guy that started the first company around here (Texas) started selling the stuff since it helped his mom with breast cancer, and he was convinced so he started selling it.

I used to actually MAKE IT TOO, its easy and fun, and JUST SO SO HEALTHY FOR YOU!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X