Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help!!!!! Travelling to Australia. How do I declare Phallosan and Bathmate?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help!!!!! Travelling to Australia. How do I declare Phallosan and Bathmate?

Can somebody help me ? Are they strict with it ? Has anybody got PE devices through customs ?

Don't declare them at all. Leave them in your stowed luggage, should be of no business to any customs agent.

Comment

Are you sure ? I heard they throw out any goods not declared.

Comment

I have never been questioned, but the last time I traveled abroad was about 7 years ago.

Put them in your stowed luggage and if questioned, tell them it is used for a medical condition. I always bring my pump equipment domestically and have never been questioned.
        Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
        12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
        12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
        01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
        01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
        01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
        Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

I doubt there is any need to declare . They are strict on food items be careful with that .

Comment

As they're holding whatever device when they ask you tell them it's for your dick and see how quickly they drop it.
            The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

I used to take a Male Vacum Pump Tube in my carry on luggage and the pump in my computer bag.

They actually were interested in the pump not the tube.

In Canada they pulled out my wife's vibrator out of my luggage. When I looked up my wife was nowhere to be found. LOL.
              “The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil, but by those who watch them without doing anything” Albert Einstein

Comment

I would say the authorities will look for guns, unlawful drugs, anything living or edible that could contain a prohibited import for biosecurity reasons, medicines etc which are prohibited imports here. Penis enhancement gear would likely be of no concern. You could imagine that some pumping or other electronic gear might be looked at for its potential for acts of terrorism. Anything metal that could set off the passenger sensors could cause you a moment's embarrassment but just say "It's for my dick" and that will likely be the end of it. Or they might like to have a look - so don't be shy, just drop the tweeds and they can have a look. Anyone on this site should have no reason to feel ashamed of their dick.

I have travelled endlessly all over Australia and quite a bit outside and never had any issues, even when wearing a PA or ball weight(s). This is a very broadminded country. In the last census, fewer than 20% said they had any religion. Hopefully, the next census will show an even greater decline.

Comment

Working...
                X