• Show
Clear All

• What's for dinner tonight?

Ugh, another spammer.
    Cavalier
    Retired Super Moderator
    Member of the Month Feb 2015
    PEGym Hero
    Last edited by Cavalier; 02-26-2017, 07:28 PM.

I'm having Spam. Lightly browned with some eggs over easy.
    To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

fried flounder and fries

Comment

Fruit its my fruit day, fruit for breakfast, fruit for lunch, and yes fruit for dinner, its like having a mini diet but very good for you to do.

NOWHARD

Comment

Boiling up a ham bone along with some onions, carrots, celery, garlic and Bay leaves to make a stock for Lentil Soup.

Tomorrow therefore will be a rootin' TOOTIN' day after consuming a couple of large bowls of lentil bean soup.

Comment

Can I have some?
            To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Originally posted by Cavalier View Post
              Can I have some?
              I don't think is goes good with Hot Dogs Cav. Just Kidding - I'll make enough to share.

Comment

Carolina pulled chicken!
                The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Meat and rice for dinner.I am about to eat 10-15 glosbe eggs and probably some sandwiches later or waffles.
                  starting size:07.2016-NBPEL 15.3 cm;MEG 12.6cm(4.9)

Now:01.2018-NBPEL 19cm(7.5);MEG 14cm(5.5)

Comment

I'm a bachelor tonite. Wife taking daughter back to school, so, frozen Pep pizza and wing dings, lol.
                    A prayer, is kinda the same as a "Like". If there are enough likes, God will take notice. So "Like" away please. My daughter needs your prayers. Thank You.

Comment

Ham and mushroom tagliatelle.
                      The name's Tamora...TVR Tamora...with a capital "T".

Lots of living to do yet unseen and a more stories yet untold!

Comment

My shrimp & hot sausage link pasta (both regular Bowtie & whole wheat Penne), my secret chipotle cream sauce, & green onion garnish; an iceberg lettuce wedge salad with homemade roquefort dressing & french bread...'cause ya don't wanna miss ANY of that sauce!

Comment

He's posh! ^^^

...or spoilt!
                          The name's Tamora...TVR Tamora...with a capital "T".

Lots of living to do yet unseen and a more stories yet untold!

Comment

It's a soup night for us tonight. Stew meat, beef broth, onions celery and some other stuff slow cooked in a crock pot. Add in some macaroni and tomato puree, bla, bla, bla. OK my wife made it. All I know is that it's damn good!

Comment

Originally posted by jockinthebox View Post
                              My shrimp & hot sausage link pasta (both regular Bowtie & whole wheat Penne), my secret chipotle cream sauce, & green onion garnish; an iceberg lettuce wedge salad with homemade roquefort dressing & french bread...'cause ya don't wanna miss ANY of that sauce!
                              What time is dinner? Should I bring a nice white or a soft red to compliment the hot sausage? I wouldn't want to be late
                              "A negative mind will never get you a positive life.”

Comment

Working...
                              X