Sanctuary City's and Sanctuary States

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sanctuary City's and Sanctuary States

Both are in violation of U.S. Federal Law . . .

Thoughts?
    “The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil, but by those who watch them without doing anything” Albert Einstein

Yes they are.
    7 1/4 inches x 5 1/4 inches Spring 2014
    8 X 5 1/2 late summer 2014
    8 X 5 3/4 Feb. 2015 That took a while.
    8 X 6 goal
    8 X 5 7/8 May 2015, wife said stop for now.

Comment

I think we should protect all people,not just illegals, but anyone that breaks the law. I think it is discrimination to only protect those that violate some laws; it's either all or nothing.
      The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

States rights don't extend to allowing or disallowing immigration. They should not be allowed to attempt seccesion type moves. I am a states rights proponent. But not to this level.
        ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Lets see how they feel after illegal immigrants start flooding in to these sanctuaries for protection.
          To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

We must sacrifice ourselves and our childerrn to the virtue of diversity!

Comment

Got to love diversity. Anyone seen what is happening in London right now?

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
                Got to love diversity. Anyone seen what is happening in London right now?
                Yes, a big hug to our U.K. Friends.
                A prayer, is kinda the same as a "Like". If there are enough likes, God will take notice. So "Like" away please. My daughter needs your prayers. Thank You.

Comment

Working...
                X