Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Family Guy"

Did anyone see "animation domination", namely" family guy?"
    Brian wanted Stewie to make a clone of him. Stewie said he would if he did this..... He wanted Brian to grab his tail with his finger and thumb at the base and lightly stroke it to the end over and over again. Then Stewie said your lips look dry lick'em.Brian did as he stroked his tail and stewie got a big kick out of it. That show is sooo funny.

haha ye stewie is such a homo lol, you see the one when it was super hot out n stewies like ''brian spit on me'' he does then stewies like '' ye thats nice now tell me im scum'' lol that shows so cooked
    Nov 22 2011 BPEL- 7.25'' Girth 5.1''

Comment

Hehehe!! No I havn't seen that one!

Comment

YouTube - Zoobooks!

I posted this in the wrong forum, but here it is again. Check this out if you want a laugh, let me know if you like it!

Comment

Oh hell that is hilarious! A clown monkey. It reminds me of Mr/Mrs Garrison narrating Funny shit Cali.

Comment

Originally posted by w.f.o View Post
            Did anyone see "animation domination", namely" family guy?"
            Brian wanted Stewie to make a clone of him. Stewie said he would if he did this..... He wanted Brian to grab his tail with his finger and thumb at the base and lightly stroke it to the end over and over again. Then Stewie said your lips look dry lick'em.Brian did as he stroked his tail and stewie got a big kick out of it. That show is sooo funny.
            Didn't stewie name his clone "Bitch Stewie" ?? THAT show is fucking hilarious. Twisted but so hilarious.
            It's a tough job being good looking and hung :-)

Comment

Yeah "Bitch Stewie" that's it. Yeah the writers on that show have a hella imagination or a lot of time to waste.
              That episode where "the bird is the word"still makes my sides hurt. Oh I gotta go,I can't see past the" wet eyes"!

Comment

Originally posted by calixto View Post
                YouTube - Zoobooks!

I posted this in the wrong forum, but here it is again. Check this out if you want a laugh, let me know if you like it!
                HAHAHA thats fucking jokes buddy,good laugh

Comment

Originally posted by w.f.o View Post
                  Yeah "Bitch Stewie" that's it. Yeah the writers on that show have a hella imagination or a lot of time to waste.
                  That episode where "the bird is the word"still makes my sides hurt. Oh I gotta go,I can't see past the" wet eyes"!

OK, that episode annoyed the fuck out of me..........every 10 seconds Peter would bust out with "the bird is the word" and start that twisting dance he did.............oh Lord......
                  It's a tough job being good looking and hung :-)

Comment

Family Guy used to be the BOMB. It was soooo funny...I remember my friends and I used to watch Family Guy all the time and laugh our guts out.

I cant laugh anymore when I watch Family Guy (neither can my friends). Dunno why, just aint funny for some reason. Family Guy is based on random jokes that have nothing to do with the plot. For example, if Peter is eating a peanut butter sandwich in the kitchen while he is naked and Lois walks in, she will say: "Omg Peter, put on some clothes!"...Peter will reply: "Remember that one time that I had dinner with the President of Afghanistan?"...then you will see a very funny scene with the president of Afghanistan while Peter is naked.

I guess when you've seen every single episode, it loses its touch.

I've started watching another epic show: South Park. WOW is that show INTELLIGENT!!!! Every single episode stuns me. I just cant believe how smart and hilarious that show is!!! They talk about real life issues...the creators of South Park are extremely realistic, they show nothing but the truth about what's going on in this world...It is just INCREDIBLE, I cant believe it. I love it when they talk about politics and religion...they show how naive people can be. I've realized quite a bit of things since I started watching South Park. I strongly recommend this show if you're looking for something that will make you think AND laugh at the same time.
                    Starting stats: October 15th, 2008 - NBPEL: 6.25' EG: 5.00'

Current stats October 15th, 2009 - (100% erection) NBPEL: 7.20' EG: 5.375'

Goal: NBPEL: 8' EG: 6' (objective: girth)

TGC Theory

A man should not strive to eliminate his complexes but to get into accord with them: they are legitimately what directs his conduct in the world. -Sigmund Freud

Comment

I like Ren and Stimpy. Especially when they have to clean out the outhouse only to get shit on by the the cow named betsy.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Originally posted by Radiohead View Post
                        Family Guy used to be the BOMB. It was soooo funny...I remember my friends and I used to watch Family Guy all the time and laugh our guts out.

I cant laugh anymore when I watch Family Guy (neither can my friends). Dunno why, just aint funny for some reason. Family Guy is based on random jokes that have nothing to do with the plot. For example, if Peter is eating a peanut butter sandwich in the kitchen while he is naked and Lois walks in, she will say: "Omg Peter, put on some clothes!"...Peter will reply: "Remember that one time that I had dinner with the President of Afghanistan?"...then you will see a very funny scene with the president of Afghanistan while Peter is naked.

I guess when you've seen every single episode, it loses its touch.

I've started watching another epic show: South Park. WOW is that show INTELLIGENT!!!! Every single episode stuns me. I just cant believe how smart and hilarious that show is!!! They talk about real life issues...the creators of South Park are extremely realistic, they show nothing but the truth about what's going on in this world...It is just INCREDIBLE, I cant believe it. I love it when they talk about politics and religion...they show how naive people can be. I've realized quite a bit of things since I started watching South Park. I strongly recommend this show if you're looking for something that will make you think AND laugh at the same time.
                        Southpark is the best cartoon ever made, its deffinatly the smartest one on air and most enjoyable in my oppinion,lol the fags episod is the best,when all the bikers come to town n they try to change to meanig of fagslol, couldnt stop laughin

Comment

Working...
                        X