Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

will you be content if you reach your goals?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• will you be content if you reach your goals?

how many of us would be truly content with themselves when they reach their desired goal?

we live in a society that when they want something, they want it now! and they'll throw a fit if they don't get it.

some of us here are that way. "it's been two weeks and i'm done, i can't see any gains."

when will "enough" be "enough" for you???

it's ok to have expandable goals, but i think the key is to be honest with yourself.

Our goals should lead us to contentment.
    proactive
    Member of the Month ? 2017
    Last edited by proactive; 04-02-2017, 12:39 AM.

Joined in January of 2013. That's over 4 years ago.

Will I be content after reaching my final goal? Probably not.

Sure has been a frustrating, fulfilling, satisfying journey though!

Hugs to all!
    You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

I'm not sure if being content is the thing that affects stopping or continuing.
      PE is addictive. Feels good and the results give you a rush. It's hard to stop.
      03/2015 Start <Able to last ~ 2 mins PIV>
      Thread
      12/2019 EL: +2.2 MEG: +1 <Able to last 60+ mins PIV>

Comment

i truly believe i will be content with my penis size when i reach my goals. i plan on continuing to to maintenance exercises to help with EQ and possibly other exercises to help my stamina.
        goal--Contentment
        proactive's progress log

Comment

I may or I may not. I think 7.5 x 5.5 is nice but I don't think it is as big as I want considering how small my dick already looks on me. I think I would be content with 8x6 but 7.5 x5.5 is hard enough. I am starting to really think 2 inches takes more luck.
          My Work

ARTICLES:

Comment

Ah im a newbie haven't really done much pe but i think that my pe goals are ones that i believe will give me contentment. I believe that while its great to have a bigger penis i dont want to have to do something really intense and risk injury so once i reach the goals i have id like to think ill be content. Not to say i will stop wanting to try to get bigger what i mean is that right now im really willing to try anything to get bigger because although im average im really dissatisfied with it. Maybe when i reach my goals ill be content and not as desperate as I am and the desire to do pe wil be matter of choice and not desperation. I don't know if im making sense though hope i am tc. Good luck to all looking to gain .

Comment

Originally posted by incogneeetoe View Post
              I'm not sure if being content is the thing that affects stopping or continuing.
              PE is addictive. Feels good and the results give you a rush. It's hard to stop.
              I'm with incogneeetoe. I will probably be tugging away long after I am content with the size just to see if it can keep going, as I am more or less content with my size already. But that won't necessarily be decisive in my drive to move forward. Stamina and other skills are, as I want MMO, orgy crushing stamina, master knowledge of the female genitalia and anatomy, effortless manipulation of position, olympic level physical stamina/flexibility, and heart melting intimacy/ability to create closeness with sex. I won't be content in this respect until I'm crushing the choir. Theoretically, sure. I would be content IF I reached this goal. But it is very broad and vast. Either way, feeling content isn't going to make me quit.

If anything were capable of getting me to stop trying to increase size, it would be becoming too big for a partner, meaning I would never stop if my hotty can handle a horse dick. Given a partner that could only be satisfied with larger, I may then become discontented. So you can say I may or may not be content when I reach my goals, but with no particular donkey gobbler I certainly will be, and I'll be continuing regardless of feeling contended unless it interferes with sex.
              BPEL-5.875" MEG- 4.00" (2/12/17)
              BPEL- 5.875" MEG- 4.25" (3/31/17)

Goal: BPEL- 6.5" MEG- 5"

My Progress Log

Comment

I don't think I'd ever stop unless I HAD to stop...but that said, I really do want to reach at least 8.5" BPEL x 5.5" MEG...anything after that is just icing on the cake, so to speak.
                Original/Current Stats:
                2014-09-01: BPEL 6.8"/NBPEL 6" MEG 5.0", BPFL 5"/NBPFL 4" FG 4.4"
                2019-03-16: BPEL 8"/NBPEL 6.75" MEG 5.2", BPFL 6.75"/NBPFL 5.5" FG 4.5"

Goals:
                Realistic: BPEL 8.5"/NBPEL 7.5" MEG 5.5"
                Optimistic: BPEL 9"/NBPEL 8" MEG 5.75"
                Dream: BPEL 10"/NBPEL 9" MEG 6.5"

Comment

I will be content when I get a BPEL 8.88" x BEG 6.77".

Comment

It is good to set long term goals as a measure of what you feel is optimal. But, for motivational purposes, it is very important to set smaller shorter term goals that are achievable and realistic. Such that if you are 2" away from 8" and that is your goal, set a short term goal of just +1/4" and shoot for that and show progress. When achieved, add another +1/4" to your short term goal. And celebrate each time ones short term goal is reached. Not being happy until you reach your long term goal can at times lead to a demotivating mindset and frustration in the shorter term.

Comment

I'm sure I will never be content, in PE and anywhere else. Each victory leads with it another journey towards what I feel is my own weird idea "perfection" a never ending cycle of proving myself.

Then again who am I trying to kid? I won't actually try to reach any real goal, I'm not meant to. Someone has to be stuck at the bottom, better for me to be there than others.
                      Dontrike
                      Last edited by Dontrike; 04-03-2017, 11:49 AM.

Comment

My starting statistics are/were (not measuring until the 3 month mark) 5.8" NBPEL x 5.0" MSEG. While my ultimate long term goal is 7.5" NBPEL x 6.0" MSEG, I would be perfectly content if I could reach even 7.0" NBPEL x 5.5" MSEG. Anything after that would be a huge bonus, as I'm not sure my ultimate goal is realistic, whereas 7 x 5.5 is.

Today marked Day 48 of PESG for me, and I already feel thicker in my hand, so I could (as I said, I don't want to measure just yet) be on my way to my girth target, although my length doesn't look any different to me just yet. Will be interested to see how I measure up when I reach Day 90.
                        Bukowski
                        Last edited by Bukowski; 04-03-2017, 08:53 AM. Reason: typo
                        Start (13/02/17) - NBPEL: 5.80", BPEL: 6.70", MSEG: 5.00"
                        Current (17/05/17) - NBPEL: 6.10", BPEL: 6.90", MSEG: 5.00"
                        Current goal - NBPEL: 6.30", BPEL: 7.20", MSEG: 5.25"

Comment

Working...
                        X