Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Potato Salad preferred Ingredients

<spam>

What do you like or dislike in your Potato Salad, as far as ingredients go.
    Dangler
    Senior Administrator
    ☼ Wizard ☼
    White Tiger Award 2015
    Last edited by Dangler; 04-23-2017, 04:29 PM.

I like thin slices of celery, onion, no hard boiled eggs, a squirt of Horse Radish mustard.
    Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
    Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Hard boiled eggs, pickles, mayo, mustard
      ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

I préfère red mustard potatoe salad. No refrigeration required. Crunchy onion and celary a big plus.
        A prayer, is kinda the same as a "Like". If there are enough likes, God will take notice. So "Like" away please. My daughter needs your prayers. Thank You.

Comment

Being English I do like potato's with a salad, but hot the other way round, but I top my salad off with a good Greek yogurt with some turmeric on that, very good for you and found it kills a UTI by the next morning.

NOWHARD

Comment

Originally posted by johncswann View Post
            <spam>

What do you like or dislike in your Potato Salad, as far as ingredients go.
            I make my potato salad with new potatoes (skin on), bacon or turkey bacon, onions, garlic, greek yogurt, egg white mayonnaise made from scratch, cream, mustard, and salt. Sometimes it needs a pinch of sugar depending on the tartness of he skins but not always.
            Sex is the great leveler, taste the great divider. - Pauline Kael

Comment

Add some smoked oysters to the potato salad for an interesting change of pace
              Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Mayo, onions, peppers and hard boiled eggs.
                To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

What's wrong with salad cream? Much better than mayo.
                  The name's Tamora...TVR Tamora...with a capital "T".

Lots of living to do yet unseen and a more stories yet untold!

Comment

Youkan Gold Potatoes, peeled & boiled "al dente", finely diced celery, red onions, marinated roasted red peppers, & 6 hard-boiled eggs, greek yogurt (plain), jar of sweet pickle relish, a bit of Hellman's Mayo, generous sqirt of spicy brown mustard, touch of horseradish, 1 TBLSP cyenne pepper, 1# crumbled bacon (fried crispy) & added last, before serving.

YUUUUMMM!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jockinthebox View Post
                      Youkan Gold Potatoes, peeled & boiled "al dente", finely diced celery, red onions, marinated roasted red peppers, & 6 hard-boiled eggs, greek yogurt (plain), jar of sweet pickle relish, a bit of Hellman's Mayo, generous sqirt of spicy brown mustard, touch of horseradish, 1 TBLSP cyenne pepper, 1# crumbled bacon (fried crispy) & added last, before serving.

YUUUUMMM!!!
                      Sorry Jock just to many flavours trying to fight there way through all that cayenne pepper, your poor little ring the next day, it will be shattered.

NOWHARD

Comment

Originally posted by Tamora View Post
                        What's wrong with salad cream? Much better than mayo.
                        Bloody salad cream you and my wife would get on well, she has it, but best with egg and chips.

NOWHARD

Comment

Working...
                        X