I'm selling my bathmate pump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm selling my bathmate pump

Hey guys, I'm going to sell my bathmate pump.

It is in perfect working order. I have the original box that it comes in...the pump still smells like brand new rubber/plastic. I've used it roughly 20 times over 6 months. I am not a fan of pumping, I dont like the type of workout I get from it. I prefer manual exercises.

I used rubbing alcohol 70% to clean the pump, inside and out. It is completely sterile. You can use it for surgery in an operating room.

I paid 140$ + shipping costs for the pump (total of 165 canadian dollars. these days, the currency is the same, so 1$ cnd = 1$ US). The way that I'm going to proceed is like this: I will start the bidding at 60$ (+ shipping costs, depending on where you live). If you are interested in purchasing the pump, simply send me a private message with a bid (over 60$). With every new bid, I will update the thread so you know what the latest offer is. It's very ebay style. The reason why I am doing it like this is: everybody that is interested will get a chance to buy the pump. If I were to say: ''first come, first serve'', then the first guy to PM me would get the pump, while the others wont even get a chance to see the thread before its already sold.

I took some pictures so you can see what it looks like. I uploaded the pics on tinypic, if ever it gets deleted, I will re-upload them somehow. The last pic is one with the rubbing alcohol, so you can see that I sterilized the pump.

Let the bidding begin! PM me if you have any questions. The bidding ends on Thursday, March 18th.

http://i44.tinypic.com/14xm4nn.jpg
    http://i41.tinypic.com/2a5klyh.jpg
    http://i42.tinypic.com/10wjkv8.jpg
    http://i39.tinypic.com/o8w3sk.jpg
    http://i44.tinypic.com/28wih5g.jpg
    Starting stats: October 15th, 2008 - NBPEL: 6.25' EG: 5.00'

Current stats October 15th, 2009 - (100% erection) NBPEL: 7.20' EG: 5.375'

Goal: NBPEL: 8' EG: 6' (objective: girth)

TGC Theory

A man should not strive to eliminate his complexes but to get into accord with them: they are legitimately what directs his conduct in the world. -Sigmund Freud

Hey radio, just got on here to keep the thread public, on the main page that is, and I just told my bud bgstick18 your selling it, he may want to put in a bid.

Comment

Hercules?
      Waylander
      Retired Moderator
      PEGym Editor
      PEGym Hero
      Last edited by Waylander; 03-11-2010, 03:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Waylander View Post
        Hercules?
        Yes, it is the hercules model (the standard model).

First bid: 65.00$

TGC Theory

A man should not strive to eliminate his complexes but to get into accord with them: they are legitimately what directs his conduct in the world. -Sigmund Freud

Comment

Hey Radihead, you still have all the paperwork with the instructions right?

Comment

Originally posted by Waylander View Post
            Hey Radihead, you still have all the paperwork with the instructions right?
            Absolutely bro. I have the instruction booklet

you even have instructions on the box.

TGC Theory

Comment

Little bump

TGC Theory

Comment

Auction closed. Final bid: 65$.

TGC Theory

Comment

Working...
                X