In class it happend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In class it happend

I was in class . In grade 7 and we we're watching a movie and a women had nice breasts . I've never had an orgasm till this moment. I got so turned on I got a massive erection and the girl beside me said waw u have a boner. I tried pushing it down and it wouldn't go away and it felt good when I pushed on it to hide it. The girl said I've seen a movie about sex and the guy shot white stuff out of his dick can u do that. I said I don't know what u mean. She was shocked and said u never had an orgasm I said no. I've woken up before and my underwear was wet I said. She said u had a wet dream. I'm a church boy and didn't know about this stuff I said. Then she said just play with your wine and it will shoot stuff out. I said rilly! How. She then said can I show u how . I was scared the teacher would see but we we're sitting in the back. I said ok . She put her hand on my crouch it felt so good . Then she rubbed harder and all of a sudden it felt incredible and my penis started throwing and a white goo shot through my underwear and sweats and was landing on the floor. I had to put my head on the desk as my underwear filled with cum. My pants had a massive wet spot on my couch area almost ten inches by ten inches and there was sperm on the floor . She said waw that was a lot. The older guy beside me noticed and said o my God was that your first. I was imbaressed. Every one at school found out even teachers. I got called to the office one day and the girl was there . Apparently the teacher saw what was happening. We got a detention each. The teacher said it's ok it is natural. Then she said u forgot to wipe the chair . I said why she smiled and said there was semen all over we're my couch was at. I was so imbaresed. But in detention I was thinking about it and it made me hard and the girl noticed so she looked over and smiled . My wiener was throbing. The teacher had to leave for a min. Then the girl said can I touch u again. I said yes but this time she put her hand down my pants. She pulled up and down a few times then bam I started shaking and moaning and I shot cum right through my pants and all over her hand . My pants were weter then before. She pulled her hand out and it was covered in sperm. She said that's awesome. . The teacher came in before the buzzer and noticed she was sitting next to me. The buzzer rang and I got up and the teacher was looking at my soaked pants and said she wanted to talk to me. She asked why my pants were wet on my crouch area I said I'm not sure I was thinking about that girl and my wiener got hard and I touched it then I started peeing but it wasn't pee and it felt good. She said it's normal. She when to the gymnasiam and got me a pair of sweats so I could change and she said change into these. I gave her my underwear and pants and she said waw these are wet . I chuckled and she said don't worries your not the first. And just talking about it I was getting hard in the shorts she gave me and precum started cumming out. The teach said stop thinking about it you don't want to soak the gym shorts. So I sat down . My penis was on fire. I had such an erection. I grabbed my dick and the teacher said hey don't then all of a sudden I said it's happening again. She ran over and pulled my hand off my crouch. It was to late I moaned and shot right threw the shorts and on the floor and desk with 6 massive streams of cum. I am so sorry I said. She was in aww and said we won't tell any one about this. I agreed. The teacher said if it's gunna happen let me know. . I said ok. During class the next week the teach gave my clothes back and I said thanks. I said my wiener is fealing good when I look the poster on the wall with that girl on it. My penis grew and started thrbing the teacher said your a little horn puppie. I grabbed my penis to try and hid it but it felt so good my knees buckled and I shot right threw my sweats right beside the teacher's desk on to the floor. My sweats were soaked from my crouch all the way down my left leg on cum was on the floor. The teacher said o my God thank God no one else is in here. I sat down and on the teacher came in and said what was that sound. It sounded like moaning. She told her and she chuckled. And said that's a first. Do u masterbate I said how. I was 14 and was just learning. From then on every teacher looked at my crouch because that teacher told everyone and that girl did to. I got held back a grade so I was more developed then my friends and they asked obout it. I said it felt amazing and stuff was shooting out. My one friend said his dick got hard and twitched with an awesome fealing but nothing shot out he was so curious. He kept talking about it and it made us both hard and we laughed. My tent was bigger then his and I had a wet spot from precum we're my head was. He said that's no fair my wiener doesn't do that. Can u show me he said I was surprised. I said why . I rilly want to see can u show me at reses i said maby. Reces came and he fallowed me every we're . I said fine let's go and sit over by the goal post . We sat down and he said hurry before reses was over. I saw him getting hard so I got hard and that girl came running up and said I see your boner. She sat down and grabbed it an pulled it up and down fast . I said oh my it's happening I was precuming threw my pants and my friend said waw that awesome I said it falls it feal aaaawwwww then I shot right threw my underwear and pants with 7 big shots . My friend just gazed at amaizment as I moaned . Some shots landed on his pants because he was sitting across from me. I touched my cum to feal it and said how with curiosity. I said it just happens. My friend told his other friends and the didn't believe. One friend said I can do that it's awesome. I said rilly. He said meet him at reses so we met and sat down. And I noticed he had a tent and it was wet we're his dick head was . I said cool . He said it's awesome when some one else touches your dick I said we're that girl to touch mine . I was rilly hard and he noticed and just grabbed my dick . It felt good so I let him . He said grab mine hurry I did and we both started moaning and we shot at the same time . All over each other's hands and pants. He stopped cumming for me and said waw that's allot. We when inside after reses with my pants soaked his was dryed up but my crouch and pants leg was soaked. Older friends saw it and said what happend did u pee yourself. Another friend said that's not pee look at that . There was a spurt of semen on my pants. The guy said what . U can do that I'm older and I can't. Waaw they said u can make baby's. I said rilly . Yup the said that's what makes a baby. The one friend said I saw then I cut him off and the other kids said saw what. I was blushing. The said no way I want to see by gym class everyone new so in the change room 15 guys wanted to see I said do it yourself but none of them could. I forgot I redid a grade and was older. One kid that was clearly gaysay I'll do it for you . And grabbed me. I got hard . He pulled my pants down and started going up and down rilly fast. The others said go faster before the teacher sees he when rilly fast and precum started cumming out and they said waw look. I said oh oh oh and bursted and shot 4 huge cum shots on to the floor and on the guy doing it. Every on said oh my that's awesome. Just as I thought I was done the guy shuved my dick down his throat. I said stop but it felt so good I said oh my oh aaaawwwww then he took his mouth off and rubbed it faster then ever this time legs trembled and one guy said look it's oozing I was precuming like crazy. Then bam I had go sit as my legs gave out and the guy grabbed my balls as I shot cum 4 feet in the air this time it was better then ever. There was cum all over and it wouldn't stop oozing then a friend said stop teacher. He stopped and I quickly pulled up my sweats as I was cumming. . My pants got soaked and it was seeping threw I turned so the teacher didn't see. But he noticed it on the floor and said who spit on the floor. And said turn around and look at me. I did and he saw the tent a sperm down my pants I tried to get rid of it but he said oh I see. Don't worries it's normal the others said rilly. Then quickly every one said it was cool he was peeing Whit . Then that was it. A few months later on other guy said guess what I can do. We both got jerked in change room wile others watched. After the summer next year every one could do it . In class my friend said look I looked over and he was cumming threw his pants with his head on the desk.. I got hard and the girl beside me said waw u are hard and when to grabit as she did I moaned and came so hard. The teacher walked over and said what's Rong. I covered my crouch and she said move your book what are u hideing. I was still cumming and was rock hard. I said I I I can't. She said now so I did and my pants had a bug tent and there was cum oozing threw and was on the floor she said oh my I'm sorry come with me she took me to the staff room and said change into this. Other teachers said what happend. Just naturally taking it's corse. It's ok she said u can turn around. I did and they said waw I guess so but how your young . I got held back. Oh. The other guys saw and girls. I'm the laughing stock. But the teacher talked to everyone and said it's gunna happen to u to. . Then the other guy that got held back stood up and said yuppers then laughed . His crouch was wet. I was relieved. That's my experience

What the fuck is this?
    How did I get here?

Well I was looking for Pygmy.com (I gotta thing for small people, so what), and ended up here.
    And I've been here ever since.

Comment

please no more posts op

Comment

I Read something from the boss of PEgym all about writing and breaking it down so it does not look like one long sentence, got that OP like to redo it.

Other wise it hurts my eyes, and a lot of other peoples.

NOWHARD

Comment

Wall of text.
          Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
          Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravenously View Post
            What the fuck is this?
            A bullshit story! Hey can I say bullshit here?
            The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Also falls in the category of spamming our forums.
              Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
              Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

I'd rather read Playboy.

Yes, I said read.
                You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Originally posted by Jay1983 View Post
                  I'd rather read Playboy.

Yes, I said read.
                  Mean to say that you actuality read playboy, wow that must be a first, I thought that was something we tell our wives?

NOWHARD

Comment

Originally posted by Outdoor guy View Post
                    I was in class . In grade 7 and we we're watching a movie and a women had nice breasts . I've never had an orgasm till this moment. I got so turned on I got a massive erection and the girl beside me said waw u have a boner. I tried pushing it down and it wouldn't go away and it felt good when I pushed on it to hide it. The girl said I've seen a movie about sex and the guy shot white stuff out of his dick can u do that. I said I don't know what u mean. She was shocked and said u never had an orgasm I said no. I've woken up before and my underwear was wet I said. She said u had a wet dream. I'm a church boy and didn't know about this stuff I said. Then she said just play with your wine and it will shoot stuff out. I said rilly! How. She then said can I show u how . I was scared the teacher would see but we we're sitting in the back. I said ok . She put her hand on my crouch it felt so good . Then she rubbed harder and all of a sudden it felt incredible and my penis started throwing and a white goo shot through my underwear and sweats and was landing on the floor. I had to put my head on the desk as my underwear filled with cum. My pants had a massive wet spot on my couch area almost ten inches by ten inches and there was sperm on the floor . She said waw that was a lot. The older guy beside me noticed and said o my God was that your first. I was imbaressed. Every one at school found out even teachers. I got called to the office one day and the girl was there . Apparently the teacher saw what was happening. We got a detention each. The teacher said it's ok it is natural. Then she said u forgot to wipe the chair . I said why she smiled and said there was semen all over we're my couch was at. I was so imbaresed. But in detention I was thinking about it and it made me hard and the girl noticed so she looked over and smiled . My wiener was throbing. The teacher had to leave for a min. Then the girl said can I touch u again. I said yes but this time she put her hand down my pants. She pulled up and down a few times then bam I started shaking and moaning and I shot cum right through my pants and all over her hand . My pants were weter then before. She pulled her hand out and it was covered in sperm. She said that's awesome. . The teacher came in before the buzzer and noticed she was sitting next to me. The buzzer rang and I got up and the teacher was looking at my soaked pants and said she wanted to talk to me. She asked why my pants were wet on my crouch area I said I'm not sure I was thinking about that girl and my wiener got hard and I touched it then I started peeing but it wasn't pee and it felt good. She said it's normal. She when to the gymnasiam and got me a pair of sweats so I could change and she said change into these. I gave her my underwear and pants and she said waw these are wet . I chuckled and she said don't worries your not the first. And just talking about it I was getting hard in the shorts she gave me and precum started cumming out. The teach said stop thinking about it you don't want to soak the gym shorts. So I sat down . My penis was on fire. I had such an erection. I grabbed my dick and the teacher said hey don't then all of a sudden I said it's happening again. She ran over and pulled my hand off my crouch. It was to late I moaned and shot right threw the shorts and on the floor and desk with 6 massive streams of cum. I am so sorry I said. She was in aww and said we won't tell any one about this. I agreed. The teacher said if it's gunna happen let me know. . I said ok. During class the next week the teach gave my clothes back and I said thanks. I said my wiener is fealing good when I look the poster on the wall with that girl on it. My penis grew and started thrbing the teacher said your a little horn puppie. I grabbed my penis to try and hid it but it felt so good my knees buckled and I shot right threw my sweats right beside the teacher's desk on to the floor. My sweats were soaked from my crouch all the way down my left leg on cum was on the floor. The teacher said o my God thank God no one else is in here. I sat down and on the teacher came in and said what was that sound. It sounded like moaning. She told her and she chuckled. And said that's a first. Do u masterbate I said how. I was 14 and was just learning. From then on every teacher looked at my crouch because that teacher told everyone and that girl did to. I got held back a grade so I was more developed then my friends and they asked obout it. I said it felt amazing and stuff was shooting out. My one friend said his dick got hard and twitched with an awesome fealing but nothing shot out he was so curious. He kept talking about it and it made us both hard and we laughed. My tent was bigger then his and I had a wet spot from precum we're my head was. He said that's no fair my wiener doesn't do that. Can u show me he said I was surprised. I said why . I rilly want to see can u show me at reses i said maby. Reces came and he fallowed me every we're . I said fine let's go and sit over by the goal post . We sat down and he said hurry before reses was over. I saw him getting hard so I got hard and that girl came running up and said I see your boner. She sat down and grabbed it an pulled it up and down fast . I said oh my it's happening I was precuming threw my pants and my friend said waw that awesome I said it falls it feal aaaawwwww then I shot right threw my underwear and pants with 7 big shots . My friend just gazed at amaizment as I moaned . Some shots landed on his pants because he was sitting across from me. I touched my cum to feal it and said how with curiosity. I said it just happens. My friend told his other friends and the didn't believe. One friend said I can do that it's awesome. I said rilly. He said meet him at reses so we met and sat down. And I noticed he had a tent and it was wet we're his dick head was . I said cool . He said it's awesome when some one else touches your dick I said we're that girl to touch mine . I was rilly hard and he noticed and just grabbed my dick . It felt good so I let him . He said grab mine hurry I did and we both started moaning and we shot at the same time . All over each other's hands and pants. He stopped cumming for me and said waw that's allot. We when inside after reses with my pants soaked his was dryed up but my crouch and pants leg was soaked. Older friends saw it and said what happend did u pee yourself. Another friend said that's not pee look at that . There was a spurt of semen on my pants. The guy said what . U can do that I'm older and I can't. Waaw they said u can make baby's. I said rilly . Yup the said that's what makes a baby. The one friend said I saw then I cut him off and the other kids said saw what. I was blushing. The said no way I want to see by gym class everyone new so in the change room 15 guys wanted to see I said do it yourself but none of them could. I forgot I redid a grade and was older. One kid that was clearly gaysay I'll do it for you . And grabbed me. I got hard . He pulled my pants down and started going up and down rilly fast. The others said go faster before the teacher sees he when rilly fast and precum started cumming out and they said waw look. I said oh oh oh and bursted and shot 4 huge cum shots on to the floor and on the guy doing it. Every on said oh my that's awesome. Just as I thought I was done the guy shuved my dick down his throat. I said stop but it felt so good I said oh my oh aaaawwwww then he took his mouth off and rubbed it faster then ever this time legs trembled and one guy said look it's oozing I was precuming like crazy. Then bam I had go sit as my legs gave out and the guy grabbed my balls as I shot cum 4 feet in the air this time it was better then ever. There was cum all over and it wouldn't stop oozing then a friend said stop teacher. He stopped and I quickly pulled up my sweats as I was cumming. . My pants got soaked and it was seeping threw I turned so the teacher didn't see. But he noticed it on the floor and said who spit on the floor. And said turn around and look at me. I did and he saw the tent a sperm down my pants I tried to get rid of it but he said oh I see. Don't worries it's normal the others said rilly. Then quickly every one said it was cool he was peeing Whit . Then that was it. A few months later on other guy said guess what I can do. We both got jerked in change room wile others watched. After the summer next year every one could do it . In class my friend said look I looked over and he was cumming threw his pants with his head on the desk.. I got hard and the girl beside me said waw u are hard and when to grabit as she did I moaned and came so hard. The teacher walked over and said what's Rong. I covered my crouch and she said move your book what are u hideing. I was still cumming and was rock hard. I said I I I can't. She said now so I did and my pants had a bug tent and there was cum oozing threw and was on the floor she said oh my I'm sorry come with me she took me to the staff room and said change into this. Other teachers said what happend. Just naturally taking it's corse. It's ok she said u can turn around. I did and they said waw I guess so but how your young . I got held back. Oh. The other guys saw and girls. I'm the laughing stock. But the teacher talked to everyone and said it's gunna happen to u to. . Then the other guy that got held back stood up and said yuppers then laughed . His crouch was wet. I was relieved. That's my experience
                    Wow! I don't think the script for "The Godfather" was that long!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X