Best Sex related Pod Casts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Sex related Pod Casts

Ahoy all you techno-smarties, what be the best sex related podcasts out there and why?

I tried Sex Nerd Sandra for a few episodes. I found her a bit too silly without being much fun or informative and seemingly very focused on hook up culture.

Sex with Emily, I found to be better but very product (toy and lube) driven. At times it is hard to tell the difference between her review of some product and an advertisement. Emily tends to interrupt and talk over her guests which I find rude and annoying.

Yarr!
    Pirate
    Retired Administrator
    PEGym Hero
    Last edited by Pirate; 05-16-2017, 06:39 PM. Reason: Adding detail
    Pirate Diplomacy:
    The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

I find most sexperts give me the irits.

Comment

Ahh I remembered one I like.

https://www.pegym.com/forums/gym/999...html?highlight=

Comment

My least favourite "sexpert" is a bit of a toss up but I am going with Ian Kerner.

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
          I find most sexperts give me the irits.
          That is my experience so far, as well. Calling yourself an expert does not make you one.
          Pirate Diplomacy:
          The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Comment

It doesn't? Dang it.
            ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Are you looking for anything in particular? Advice? Fun?
              ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Originally posted by Wishful10x8 View Post
                Are you looking for anything in particular? Advice? Fun?
                Not really. I am just sharing my experience.
                Mainly looking for information to share with our members.
                Yarr?
                Pirate Diplomacy:

Comment

I'd be interested in this as well, since most that I've found have been atrocious.

Comment

https://www.google.com.au/url?sa=t&r...kutE0yBj0M4uZw

Comment

Last post is Kim Anami on youtube .

Don't really know that much about her and she is a bit Taoist/yoga/tantra for me . But for all that I like what I have seen and will have to see more . Certainly has Ian Kerner beat she actually thinks dicks have worth and wants women(and men) not to accept blah sex lives

Comment

Today, I listened to a couple of episodes of "Speaking of Sex with the Pleasure Mechanics". The Pleasure mechanics are Chris and Charlotte, a female couple. I found their style straight forward and mature while still fun. So far, I have not encountered any podcasts involving a guest so the conversation is limited to their own experiences and expertise. However, I found the general lack of giggling silliness to be refreshing.
                        As they are a female couple, everything is from the female perspective but I am okay with that as that is usually what I am seeking.
                        Check them out.
                        Pirate
                        Retired Administrator
                        PEGym Hero
                        Last edited by Pirate; 05-15-2017, 04:31 PM.
                        Pirate Diplomacy:

Comment

Originally posted by Pirate View Post
                          Today, I listened to a couple of episodes of "Speaking of Sex with the Pleasure Mechanics". The Pleasure mechanics are Chris and Charlotte, a female couple. I found their style straight forward and mature while still fun. So far, I have not encountered any podcasts involving a guest so the conversation is limited to their own experiences and expertise. However, I found the general lack of giggling silliness to be refreshing.
                          As they are a female couple, everything is from the female perspective but I am okay with that as that is usually what I am seeking.
                          Check them out.
                          I have listened to a few more episodes and these did include guests. The interviews were very professional although the sound mixing can be a bit off, by that I mean sometimes the guest is much louder than the interviewer. So far, this is the best series that I have come across.

These podcasts are free and they offer free mini-courses but make a living selling courses. This is fine except that sometimes an episode can feel a bit like an infomercial, but only a bit.

Yarrr!
                          Pirate
                          Retired Administrator
                          PEGym Hero
                          Last edited by Pirate; 07-03-2017, 04:19 PM.
                          Pirate Diplomacy:

Comment

I am listening to "Sex Out Loud with Tristan Taormino". This episode is from 7/24/15 and is entitled "Dr. Debby Herbenick on Exercise, Arousal, and the Coregasm Workout."
                            I am about half way through it and, so far, I am pretty impressed. The production quality is very good. The interview is professional and the material is interesting and well presented.
                            I expect that I will listen to more in the series.
                            Yarr the Day Shipmates!
                            Pirate Diplomacy:

Comment

Originally posted by Pirate View Post
                              I have listened to a few more episodes and these did include guests. The interviews were very professional although the sound mixing can be a bit off, by that I mean sometimes the guest is much louder than the interviewer. So far, this is the best series that I have come across.

These podcasts are free and they offer free mini-courses but make a living selling courses. This is fine except that sometimes an episode can feel a bit like an infomercial, but only a bit.

Yarrr!
                              Some more thoughts about "Speaking of Sex with the Pleasure Mechanics":
                              They do stray into politics at times and their bias on political and social issues can be quite distracting if you do not buy into their agenda.
                              For example, I am listening to their podcast on gender identity. This is a subject that I find very interesting and, while being firmly heterosexual male, I am also firmly Libertarian, and support unconstrained individual rights unless there is a compelling reason to constrain those rights. At various times through out this episode, the hostesses criticize others for making generalizations and then follow up with statements like "transgender people never commit violent crimes" and "people get hysterical about transgender restrooms because it threatens the patriarchal, misogynistic, power structure" without any supporting citations or data. Such blatant hypocrisy and socio-political bigotry is distracting and undermines their credibility.
                              I am disappointed.
                              Pirate Diplomacy:

Comment

Working...
                              X