Clear All

• Share An Awkward Moment

<spam>

Its a Piggie Invasion!

584_160.jpg
    TheZZMan
    Member of the Month Sept 2018
    PEGym Hero
    Last edited by TheZZMan; 05-21-2017, 07:31 PM.

Uh, did someone say my name?
    goal--Contentment
    proactive's progress log

Comment

Originally posted by proactive View Post
      Uh, did someone say my name?
      Does it involve peanut butter?
      To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Was out with the wife, I think we were garage sale shopping and she was having a tough day. Work stress and other things hanging over her head and she was in a mood.... I tried to crack a joke that came off the wrong way to which she scolded me as being insensitive, and in the same breath yelled - "And where is your F*cking Wedding Ring!"....I was driving the car with my right hand on the wheel and my left hand by my side. She was looking at my right hand at the time of the outburst. To which I raised my "left hand" and said - It's on this hand". It did break her mood and we laughed, but it was a strange moment.

Comment

I have been going to a dermatologist for a small lump of very, very dense scar tissue on my hand. She is a small, not too bad looking Asian girl about 20 years younger than myself. She decided to start giving me cortisone injections to help soften it up and flatten it out. She was trying to inject it and I could see the needle bending as she tried and she kept saying "it's so hard". After several injections she stopped and said "I wish I could have gotten more in there but it was so hard". OK, you can see how my dirty little mind works, I thought it was a bit erotic and awkward at the same time.
          To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

I told her my dick will never work again. She was more concerned about a spider that was on the wall.
            You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Since becoming sexual active I've always gone for smear tests (Americans - I think you call them Pap tests) as cervical cancer is a silent killer which took one of my Mam's best mates.

So I'm around 21, and I go to the doc's for my smear when she asks if I would allow a trainee to do it. Of course everyone has to learn so I agree.

In walks the most nervous and awkward man who's probably around my age at the time. He's really tall and slim and kinda all limbs - a bit like Steve Merchant.

I hadn't been prepared for it to be a man and I really wanted to back out but thought no he's a doctor, stop being silly.

Anyway we start and of course he's struggling to get the speculum in etc, I'm not the easiest of patients in that area.

He finally manages and the power goes off at the place!! Now in the 80's and 90's power cuts happened a lot in my home town.

Within seconds he jumps up and tell me not to move in the complete darkness. I'm lying on the bed thinking what's going to happen when he comes back in strapping a kind of bicycle light to his forehead with medical tape.

He carries on and takes the sample of cells. I really wanted to laugh as it was a funny awkward sight but also genius too.

I think a woman doc would of just re-arranged the appointment but I think he thought I've gotten this far and not giving up without gets those cells!!
              Women were created from the rib of man to be beside him, not from his head to top him, nor from his feet to be trampled by him, but from under his arm to be protected by him, near to his heart to be loved by him.

Comment

Here's another... went for a job interview when I was 20 for a head office at a bank.

The format of the day was an hour interview, followed by a computer test, followed by me giving a presentation.

So I had done the interview and was now taken to the computer room. Just a note, I never break wind in front of people, I have been with my ex nearly 12 years and I've never gone for pee, broke wind etc in front of him and he's the closest person to me on the planet.

So I'm nervous and break wind thinking I'm on my own in the room... to which I look around and there's now four others sitting at pc's looking at me!! The shame 😮

I must of been so focused on reading the instructions before the test, I didn't hear them walk in!!
                Women were created from the rib of man to be beside him, not from his head to top him, nor from his feet to be trampled by him, but from under his arm to be protected by him, near to his heart to be loved by him.

Comment

Alright, within a few months of getting married wife and I were living in this little duplex. It used to get so dang hot in there. So I came home from work and took a bath. After the bath I got out and was sitting on the couch naked. Our neighbor knocks on the door. So wife goes to answer.

Nothing going on with me, just chilling out. So for some how the neighbor man is able to talk his way in the door and continues to our kitchen living room door. Where I am in full, no hiding view. Now since all this was going on in the kitchen just a few feet away from me I instinctively grabbed the closest thing to me and covered up myself.

The item just happened to be my bible. So there I am sitting on the couch with this bible opened up across my middles. The guy just carries on the conversation like there was nothing going on. I wish I could have seen my face. Well, I gave the wife an earful after that episode.

You can never be too careful.
                  goal--Contentment
                  proactive's progress log

Comment

I LAUGHED MY ASS OFF AT YOUR FIRST STORY, AND TRULY FELT FOR YOU WHILE

READING THE SECOND. MOST OF US HAVE EXPERIENCED THE LATTER AT ONE TIME

OR ANOTHER. I HAVE TO TELL YOU, YOU WERE IN GOOD (MALE) HANDS DURING

THAT BLACKOUT. LOVED IT!!!

Comment

I thought of another awkward moment.. happened about ten months ago. I went to the restroom in Frankie and Bennys.

I sit down on the loo and I hear a woman saying "hi, hello can you hear me?"

So I say "yes, are you okay?" I'm thinking she needs loo roll, unlike you guys we don't just shake after a pee.

She says "are you okay?"

I'm like "yeah, are you?"

Then she says "what you doing this weekend?"

I start to answer when I hear, "I'll call you back, someone's keep answering everything I say"....

Total awkward moment washing our hands at the same time... but to be fair who calls someone on the loo in a public restroom?!

Comment

So, I am in the hospital 16 years ago giving birth to my second child. My husband and I had just moved to this new town a month earlier so we didn't know anyone. Hubby is in charge of #1 daughter so there is no one in the room with me except the doctor and a nurse. The doctor calls one of the other nurses in the ward and tells them to go and find my husband and to watch over my daughter so he and come and not miss anything. He can't be found as he is outside entertaining the little one. So the nurse grabs my camera on the shelf and tells me she is going record the moment for him. I give birth and am out 12 hours later and take my camera to get the film developed. When I go to pick them up, the lady behind the counter says, "Your baby is beautiful, congratulations" I say thank you and leave. I get home to look at the pictures to discover that the nurse had taken close ups of the step by step of my crotch from the head crowning to my daughter laying on my chest. There I am in all my glory. Then I remembered what the tech where I picked up my pictures said and wondered how many people have seen close ups of my privates and I pictured them passing them around. Did not go back to that store for a long time.

Comment

Originally posted by Tara123 View Post
                          I thought of another awkward moment.. happened about ten months ago. I went to the restroom in Frankie and Bennys.

I sit down on the loo and I hear a woman saying "hi, hello can you hear me?"

So I say "yes, are you okay?" I'm thinking she needs loo roll, unlike you guys we don't just shake after a pee.

She says "are you okay?"

I'm like "yeah, are you?"

Then she says "what you doing this weekend?"

I start to answer when I hear, "I'll call you back, someone's keep answering everything I say"....

Total awkward moment washing our hands at the same time... but to be fair who calls someone on the loo in a public restroom?!

LOL is this a joke???

Comment

Originally posted by tara123 View Post
                            i thought of another awkward moment.. Happened about ten months ago. I went to the restroom in frankie and bennys.

I sit down on the loo and i hear a woman saying "hi, hello can you hear me?"

so i say "yes, are you okay?" i'm thinking she needs loo roll, unlike you guys we don't just shake after a pee.

She says "are you okay?"

i'm like "yeah, are you?"

then she says "what you doing this weekend?"

i start to answer when i hear, "i'll call you back, someone's keep answering everything i say"....

Total awkward moment washing our hands at the same time... But to be fair who calls someone on the loo in a public restroom?!
                            oh my god hahahahaha
                            09-03-2016: BPEL: 6.5 EG: 5.0
                            04-16-2019: BPEL: 7.1 MEG: 5.19
                            03-29-2020: BPEL: 7.36 MEG: 5.39

No person is worth wanting to hurt yourself over, neither is the size of your penis.

Comment

Several years ago, I was experiencing pain in my testes so my general practitioner referred me to a urologist. He gave me a few to choose from and I called around and made an appointment with the most recommended doctor. When I showed up for the exam, I was a bit surprised when a woman walked into the room. (Her first name was Joyce but all of her business materials only gave her initial.)
                              Well, I am a modern kinda pirate and I am in discomfort so I do not have a problem being doctored to by a female. She is younger than I but not a lot younger and she is attractive but down playing it. The examination proceeds professionally until we get to the prostate exam, when there is a brief awkward pause. Nothing is said, but I know the drill so I turn around and drop my drawers and bend over. She begins the exam and about the time that she is two knuckles deep in my rear end, my brand new mobile phone began to ring.
                              On the second ring, the doctor says dryly "If you take that call, I am going to be very impressed."
                              I let it ring.
                              Pirate Diplomacy:
                              The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

Comment

Working...
                              X